Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,482 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi (47359 Views)

Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Kriely(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Spending so much to keep someone alive only for the person to die is the saddest thing ever.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
foeedaba:
His village people have finally succeded.
bad road!!
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by goatBBQGRILLS: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rest In Peace brotherly
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by lkillbrokehoes: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Double Tragedy!!

You see this life ehn, it is the true master of disguise and a mystery we all can never comprehend....

Sometimes, it's just like a flower, Today, it's Here, Tomorrow it's Gone.

Imagine how devastated those left behind to mourn them will feel hearing this horrible news.

Before I opened this sad thread, I was listening to Wyclef song "DIALLO" and got to this part where he asked a question which I find very difficult to answer;

“Have you ever died
Only so you can live?
Have you ever lived
Only so you can die again, then be born again?
cry cry cry
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by 8stargeneral: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
So sad
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Polynek(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
May there soul rest in peace cry
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Just too sad. May their soul RIP. God please give the family and friends strength
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Abdul240(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
May their soul rest in perfect peace nd may Allah almighty forgive them of their short comings Ameen
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buhari stop killing Nigerians for sports
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by smartNerd: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Lee99: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
That okene road is a death trap, rip to them undecided
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by AmazingELixir: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
cry

Chai....Mother and Child hospital recently commissioned in Rivers state comes to mind...
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by duchez(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
RIP my comrade. This news was so hard to take. You survived the road all the way from Ekiti to Okene only to die in your way from the hospital after taking your mom for a routine checkup.
You were a good man and you had such lofty dreams. Thanks for all you did for me. RIP my SP!
May Aljannah Firdaus be your final abode.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Rugaria: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
People will blame village people but it's simply the system that failed them
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by smartNerd: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Ayo2004: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
His enemies summoned the dark forces against his house hold and they're on a killing spree, the survivors in that family should go for spiritual cleansing so that they can be free from untimely death.

This I have seen.
One of the mad people roaming free
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by ENEMYOFGOD6: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is very bad,

Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Some people too dey believe for doctor somethings na just common sense go solve am u no need doctor for
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Yinkusgold: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dunsin2020:
Some people too dey believe for doctor somethings na just common sense go solve am u no need doctor for

common sense to take a place of medical check up?
omg shocked[quote what has happen to nigerian education?author=Dunsin2020 post=103908782]Some people too dey believe for doctor somethings na just common sense go solve am u no need doctor for[/quote]

common sense to take a place of medical check up?
omg
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by extol1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Our igala brother... May your soul rest in peace.

Indead
if we are to go with the report, they are not igala

1 Like

Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Yinkusgold: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Our igala brother... May your soul rest in peace.

Indead

our ebira people r.i.p
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Yinkusgold: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
extol1:
if we are to go with the report, they are not igala
ebira people.
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by dingbang(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Wetin no dey kill person for this nigeria sef. The matter tire person.
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by izubext007: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Igala witch strong I swear
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by oyejideogunjumo: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Death is inevitably.
What kills and where no one knows.
So, the preoccupation of everyone should be, WHERE AM I GOING?
Weather you expect it or not, everyone will have his own news of death announced one day.
Where will you spend eternity?
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Rushna27(f): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rip to d dead
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by sylve11: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Before I opened this sad thread, I was listening to Wyclef song "DIALLO" and got to this part where he asked a question which I find very difficult to answer;

“Have you ever died
Only so you can live?
Have you ever lived
Only so you can die again, then be born again?

Death is only the beginning.

@ op, journey well to the dead. sad cool
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by luckingto50: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
RIP, our family will forever miss you
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by jerryson1: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is so sad
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by crackhouse(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
This life deep sha. Sometimes u ask why do God allow all these things to happen.
Re: Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi by Fortez: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know / Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) / Best European Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.