Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament (41487 Views)

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / Samoa: Fiame Naomi Mata'afa Locked Out Of Parliament By Losing Opponent / Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
He wants to use the Nigerian approach to tease them grin
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by kiddkash(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
pe0ple with integrity
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by skywalker240(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
joway53:

Follow up for this exotic piece below.

One year warranty !

This one fit power all your tech gadgets till the next general elections.

No dull am...

i have told you to create a thread on this and name your price, people would buy much that way. undecided
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by seyz91(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
You said it all
UncleKoboko:
grin
Still better than what we have here.

Since five days ago, I have been running on generator, just because I have old and foolish leaders managing the affairs of my country.
Abokî fool ani fool prefers to sell our generated power to BENIN, NIGER AND TOGO than to distribute it to we Nigerians for consumption.

For arresting Sunday Igboho,

Buharî the SENILE VEGETABLE old fool is calling for war and he'll definitely get it.

Today being Sallah day, most people will be feeding the people whose people are making the country miserable... Born to rule to destroy people.

EVEN AS A MUSLIM, I WILL NEVER feed people who mostly have stolen and own the most oil blocs in Nigeria yet no single refinery is functional. And everyone now has to wait for a single man to complete building his own. So what are we now paying taxes for?
The government is barely doing anything.
Nigerians most provide everything for themselves.
Want good Power - you buy generator
Want good education - go to private schools
Want shelter - Build a house
Want good water - dig a borehole
Want security - provide one for yourself etc.

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless
Richest and yet most wretched.

Why can't their own rich people and useless politicians feed and take care of them?

Why are they always coming down to the South (Lagos, Ọyọ, Ogun port Harcourt etc) to beg?

Some, many of their few rich fools will start to flaunt and post sallah pictures in their ill-gotten wealth to show off, while more than their other 90% rest population go about to the street to beg for halms and constitute nuisance.
Very USELESS PARASITIC savage animals.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by BabaAduras: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kayberg:
cry

So sad for my country that even our future and destiny are purchased by politicians for as low as ₦500.00k to ₦1,000.00k, or 3 milk cups of rice to enrich themselves for the next 8 years in one office and other years for other offices they'd run for.

One thing I know is that, Nigeria can never change as long as we keep restoring our leaders from the National Recycle Bin of ex servicemen.

cry

Many have been made to believe it's normal to suffer as a Nigerian, so all you gotta do is look up to these wicked leaders for help whenever they deitify themselves to throw a millet seed at the people to share. And worse, they'd still call for support from the same people they're happily oppressing!!

I'm so emotional right now.

Feel like crying for my people in this country who would do just what you said bro!

Stampede!!!!!!!

Imagine that!
Listen to what they're saying in one accord, "Give us jobs, not food!"

I hope you understand that "Leadership is a function of the Followership". What you see in the video are Followership that know what they wanted. Eventually they will get good Leadership.

The kind of event can NEVER happen in Nigeria because we are a Followership that has no VALUE. We will sell our Souls and Inheritances for a bowl of soup. We sell our Votes for less than N5k, how then do we expect a good Leadership?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by PEACEFULRULER195(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
This kind of youths can never be found in Nigeria.
The country where the youths prefer to be given fish rather than being thought how to fish. I weep for Nigeria!
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by mechanics(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
That's a wise choice.
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by vanvino(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
executioner:
Jobs or rice, which is easier to give. You no collect the one wey you see.
This mentality is what creat and keep us in this mess. We continue to collect peanut that we see and that give them the morale to steal what we don't see. This is not made in Nigeria character, i think this is Ghana locating their factory reset switch. But as my people would say; when the fire touches the pot, the pot will touch what is inside... Same fire has not touch our pot yet

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
We will come back to this at a latter date...
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
executioner:
Na u mumu pass, oloun
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by andepower: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Way to go. I pray the youth in Nigeria advance to this level
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by newdawnlive: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
here is where you will know that Nigeria youths are the most dumbest youths on Earth

1 Like

Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Wise youths, demand jobs, good roads from your elected representatives, not rice, oil...wise up.
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by Omoluabi16(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
What I've been seeing the last few days here in Lagos has been shameful. The local government election is approaching, and suddenly the politicians are our friends again. The youths naim carry am for head dey ginger. They'll cram themselves in a coaster bus with heir miserable asoebi. When will we have the balls to reject this their greek gift?
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by mamawa123: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
In Naija you will see 100 youths fighting for 1 bag of rice.
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by chaloskyx: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
THESE ARE PPL WHO THINK AND KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR THEM HERE IN NAIJA ITS EAT NOW THINK LATER
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by mdntiri(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
They're making a point.

executioner:
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by Akanoaaa(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Can that be done in Nigeria?
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by greatermax77(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
This shows that, sadly our mumu never do. I bet you this can not happen in the zoo
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by Dearlord(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good+Ghanian
wink
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by Proflere: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Nigerian youths would have accepted, hailed him then come online to spill trash.

Hypocrites
Same Nigerian youths that vehemently refused to be bought by the Senate and all other politicians during End SARS protest? Look, we have great youths in this nation, our problem is just some unreasonable ones like them mannas and the useless leaders we have. Everyone is afraid of their freedom because we are not sure if what is being practiced in Nigeria is democracy or military rule.
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thumb youth,you too gbaski.
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by IQUIT(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Yet in an Utopian country, we have this
see as them stretch hands cheesy
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by Abdulpro1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
executioner:
This is the mentality that has kept us where we are today, seriously we can do better
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by Digitalcreator(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Nigerian youths would have accepted, hailed him then come online to spill trash.

Hypocrites
.see eh. Niger youths go accept am sharp. We don't have one mind at all, it is the lack of our untogtherness we are still in this mess
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by seunayantokun(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Not like the BMC on nairaland
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by KRSWon: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
ENEMYOFGOD6:
grin grin grin grin

Look at those Ghanian people up there shouting if it were Nigeria they would have correct it.who told you that ?

Ghana is a shit hole country,

And yet, Ghana is literally in a higher tier of development.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

So what does that make Nigeria?

Is that why Ghana is actually a safe place to live and Nigeria isn't?

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria/nigeria-ranks-146th-on-global-peace-index-8th-least-peaceful-in-africa/

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-57563610
Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Animals zoo electorates would have been singing sycophantic songs for useless political parties leadership.

Re: Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament by Originalsly: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin ... "keep your rice" .... correct youths!

.... don't need to be fed... help us feed ourselves.

... keep your rice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.