Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Patnership Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Patnership Needed (1306 Views)

Business Venture Patnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patnership Needed by jomarq(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2011
am doing my offline business but i still need a patnership if you are intrested in foodstuff wholasale
i live in taraba. we can negotiate wit each other i buy food stuff in bulk which is cheaper here and send to you to sell over there which must be higher in lagos or portharcot.
this is if you are living in lagos or port please
call me on this number
emmanuel
Re: Patnership Needed by page9(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2011
I'm interested but based on certain condition because trust seem to b lacking in dis enviroment.
1. I need a list of possible foodstuffs available within ur locality that you understand and u could identify their cheapest sources and seasons.
2. Like what volume of business in naira terms are you looking at? Is it to b wholly funded by you or your patner or shared?
3. How long have you been in d business.
4. Ur general expectations of ur would-be partner, terms, profit sharing ratio.etc
If you can provide satisfactory answers to all d above then you can send ur mail to me ddebayo@yahoo.com
Re: Patnership Needed by calyx: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2011
@jomarq

Send me the details of all products available.

calyxmezie@yahoo.com
Re: Patnership Needed by queenstore: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
Am interestd, send me ya message via this e mail, shobola_easy@yahoo.com or ds numb, 08163322434
Re: Patnership Needed by 2dmax(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2011
how come taraba guy hasnt responded?
Re: Patnership Needed by jomarq(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
i have responded to all of you individually
thanks
Re: Patnership Needed by Bowie11(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2011
page9:

I'm interested but based on certain condition because trust seem to b lacking in dis enviroment.
1. I need a list of possible foodstuffs available within your locality that you understand and u could identify their cheapest sources and seasons.
2. Like what volume of business in naira terms are you looking at? Is it to b wholly funded by you or your patner or shared?
4. your general expectations of your would-be partner.
@ Jomarq
I equally want the answers you gave to the above questions. Also, give me the price of the items and packagimg.
My contact is: bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com and/or 07039-822-651 asap.
Re: Patnership Needed by 104kurious: 12:29am On Aug 20, 2011
1. I need a list of possible foodstuffs available within your locality that you understand and u could identify their cheapest sources and seasons.
4. your general expectations of your would-be partner.

please send your response to kurious44@yahoo.com
Re: Patnership Needed by jomarq(m): 2:46am On Aug 01, 2017
pls am nt in taraba again.for those calling me on this regard
Re: Patnership Needed by eseleborjpyaho: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2017
SIR

I AM INTERESTED AS I AM BASED IN LAGOS.

PLS CONFIRM THE PRODUCTS YOU CAN SEND FROM TARABA TO LAGOS FOR SALE TO ME . SEND TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Patnership Needed by Kayusonline(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Am interested email me on kayusonline2011@gmail.com so we can talk better

(1) (Reply)

I`m Doing Free Website Design. / Serious Buyer For AG0 And LPFO / Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Tecno #07035633641

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.