Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Difficult Is To Win A Scholarship To Study Economics Degree Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Difficult Is To Win A Scholarship To Study Economics Degree Abroad (511 Views)

10 Best Governed Countries In Africa According To World Economics / How Difficult Is It For Nigerians To Get Jobs In Canada As Fresher Or Immigrants / Masters Degree Abroad Or Business In Nigeria; Pls Advice.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Difficult Is To Win A Scholarship To Study Economics Degree Abroad by Theagnosticdude: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nairalanders, how easy/difficult is it to get a fully-funded scholarship to study for Msc/PhD in Europe, US or Canada. I'm a final year student of Economics in one of the Nigerian universities and would like to further my studies abroad through scholarship.
I'm bothered because I'm aware that when it comes to scholarships, students from pure sciences usually have an edge over the ones from non-pure sciences.

I really will appreciate your contributions.
Re: How Difficult Is To Win A Scholarship To Study Economics Degree Abroad by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Theagnosticdude:
Nairalanders, how easy/difficult is it to get a fully-funded scholarship to study for Msc/PhD in Europe, US or Canada. I'm a final year student of Economics in one of the Nigerian universities and would like to further my studies abroad through scholarship.
I'm bothered because I'm aware that when it comes to scholarships, students from pure sciences usually have an edge over the ones from non-pure sciences.

I really will appreciate your contributions.
for every 1 scholarship there are over 1 million people chasing it, the western world is more interested in stem then non stem. What value will economics bring to them Will you create a new theory or what
Re: How Difficult Is To Win A Scholarship To Study Economics Degree Abroad by Cousin9999: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
If you're not picky and you aggressively apply, some school or government somewhere will give you one.

Economics does have value, especially in business and forecasting.

But getting a free education may mean studying in an undesirable place, like a very rural area or just a wack country. Don't be discouraged though because that's like the worst case, and it probably wouldn't be all that bad.

If you do it, I think you should strongly consider a doctorate.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it turns out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Or Australia Student Route Immigration / Beautiful Night Skylines From Around The World(photos,video) / Security In Abuja: Places To Avoid At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.