Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) (2128 Views)

NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria / Kenyan Senator Wearing Nigerian's Super Eagles Jersey In Solidarity (photos) / "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by vicmatias(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
"You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself For Representing A Terrorist Country, Buhari Is A Kidnapper" - Nigerian Players Disgraced In Austria (Must Watch)

The man urged the footballers to return to their bases and not represent Nigeria, which he described as a terrorist nation under President Muhammadu Buhari.

Nigeria's national female football team, Super Falcons have been subjected to hurls of abuse from an angry Nigerian in Vienna, Austria. 

This happened on a bus after their training in the European country. 
The visibly angry Nigerian man was mad that they could represent Nigeria despite all the human rights abuses recorded by the government of Muhammadu Buhari, including the killing and arrest of peaceful protesters. 

A contingent of the nine-time African champions - Nigeria - on Sunday arrived in Vienna, the Austrian capital, for an 8-day training camp as part of preparations for some upcoming games, most notably the Aisha Buhari Invitational Women’s Football Tournament.

Lagos is scheduled to host the six-nation invitational that will see the Super Falcons, Ghana’s Black Queens, Cameroon’s Indomitable Lionesses, Banyana Banyana of South Africa, Morocco, and Mali compete in September for a trophy named in honour of Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari.

Twentry-six players, alongside technical and administrative staff, are staying at the Event Hotel Pyramide, Vienna for camping. 

However, a video seen by SaharaReporters on Tuesday shows how the team were subjected to a tirade of abuse from a visibly angry Nigerian in the European country. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ67Da04mas

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by lomprico(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
the guy does not sound Nigerian at all.

but Buhari is a terrorist sha grin

they are representing Nigeria not terrorist Buhari and his crew. if the terrorist is ousted or killed tomorrow, Nigeria still remains. So his insults and abuses is uncalled for.

if na me he call idiot I go show am!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by heniford2: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Seriously am ashamed of been called a Nigerian I swear is so bad that I watch how stupid our youths are and am asking why?? When ever you leave this country you will understand that Nigeria has messed you up in between shit pains

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Deep Quote:
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in position of power!.

Like one of my prodigies would state and I quote:
" This present administration is creating a record in the world's black book."

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Honesty111: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
undecided
Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
I pray dem no lure this man to Kenya and abduct him to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by JohnBullMySon: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Freedom of speech to insult innocent people. He should repeat it with Super Eagles. Osimhen and Musa no go gree am comot for that train was without collecting grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by marvin906(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Am confused here, if this guy have issues is it the girl's that he should complain to...
You where suffering in Nigeria you went to Austria and your still suffering..
Funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by paulolee(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
d man jus de vex for d whole naija...e for direct e vex to d proper source na....no b falcons turn naija to terrorist nation na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Lamasta(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria is really messed up things are becoming worse by the day.....To even say you are a Nigerian publicly self na disgrace...May God help us o

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Emperormartin(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
When sports athletes will start boycotting to represent this country na wen una eyes go clear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by yinkeys(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
marvin906:
Am confused here, if this guy have issues is it the girl's that he should complain to...
Funny
Its really awkward when politics is mixed with sports
The women playing were/are also victims of the circumstances we face at home.
In my opinion our athletes represent the underserved people of Nigeria. It’s actually one source of joy, and we somehow unite whenever they play.
He should take his anger to the warlords themselves.
Little kids watching them play would be motivated to make something positive out of their lives. Not long ago they were protesting for unpaid wages & their captain was suspended for two years. Women’s football isn’t as juicy financially as that of the males, a lot of them are breadwinners too.
Take it up with administrators & the powers that be. He should go to the embassy or come home to challenge the status quo. Why harass the women who make faceless citizens smile ?
Why harass people who are also trying to make ends meet? Would he be happy if he was harassed at his workplace?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by yinkeys(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Emperormartin:
When sports athletes will start boycotting to represent this country na wen una eyes go clear...
It won’t have any significant impact.
You don’t know the warlord in power.
Even if a million people die he will not not care
Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Karlovych: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin Even we the vultures on the bbq grill are disappointed in our darling daddy. Our zombie stipends are no longer being paid in time and the cost of living is soaring high
Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Freedom of speech to insult innocent people. He should repeat it with Super Eagles. Osimhen and Musa no go gree am comot for that train was without collecting grin

For your mind now Osimhen go come follow you bury head for sand abi?

Na only zombies like you dey deny the reality.

Nigeria is gone for good.

E shock you say the guy no sound like IPOB cheesy grin

Na your fellow Abokii be that.

Everybody don taya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Emperormartin(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
yinkeys:

It won’t have any significant impact.
You don’t know the warlord in power.
Even if a million people die he will not not care
There will be more tension in the country akin to Endsars time if the whole super eagles team boycott their remaining matches esp world cup qualifying matches. This will be a silent protest on sporting ground which this country will not be ready to face. Remember, this country don't like protest of any form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by SEGLIZ: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
the man is a nuisance.

harassing innocent athlete won't do any good he only chose to trend.

how does those ladies trying to make the people happy through their representation turn them to be terrorist.

they ain't representing buhari in any but the masses. the idiot ran out of Nigeria for long time without looking back but turn out to vent his frustration on those girls.

he want them to return home and pick battle with buhari, while he is out there in Vienna cooling off. then when the chips are done he would return to claim the glory.

if foreign land no pay ham make come home not attacking other Nigerians whom he come across abroad.

the through he are those that have no means but remains in the country to face the heat. this is not disrespecting those that have or got the means to escape this country.

the idiot should leave Austria, return home like he adviced those ladies. he mentioned lekki those ladies ordered the carnage! make come, come show by example waiting he want make others do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by yinkeys(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Emperormartin:

There will be more tension in the country akin to Endsars time if the whole super eagles team boycott their remaining matches esp world cup qualifying matches. This will be a silent protest on sporting ground which this country will not be ready to face. Remember, this country don't like protest of any form.
You might be too young to know that in 1996 super eagles didn’t defend their title. Abacha had a feud with South Africa. Super eagles were barred from participating in the nations cup. You don’t know some military men and their non dynamic reasoning methods.
You are funny to think that man over 80 plus cares about Nigeria especially after murdering unarmed protesters.
Since when did evil care about people ?
Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buhari has messed up this country beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
First of all. I support Igboho and Yoruba nation. And I support a free Biafra.

However, this guy is a big fool. What did those women do to deserve your insults? Are they the ones committing the kidnapping and banditry? Direct your righteous venom to the right target which is Buhari and his Fulani terrorists. STOP attacking our Falcons.

Be warned!
Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2021
marvin906:
Funny

I watched the video and I must say, I think the man was right.

Some might say he should not have taken it out on the ladies who just want to fly the flag and represent their country but the man made few salient points.

Football is now a global Force. If we paint that all is well in Nigeria, we do a great disservice to the hundreds dying everyday under the mayhem of the mismanagement of the current administration.

He is an old time footballer, he is letting us know that it is wrong for Nigerian youths to play for the country.

Flying the flag under an evil Government is the same thing as supporting them.

I never knew that but the man made his point clear. Protested in the way he knows how and maybe he might have started a change from another angle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by sherbol: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Those guiz shd just thank God dat d guy does not ve a gun with him or he hasn't taken hard drugs yet B4 coming on d bus.
He was physically angered n bitter, God deliver us from attacker like dis.
May God touch him to cool down n find joy, amen!

vicmatias:
"You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself For Representing A Terrorist Country, Buhari Is A Kidnapper" - Nigerian Players Disgraced In Austria (Must Watch)

The man urged the footballers to return to their bases and not represent Nigeria, which he described as a terrorist nation under President Muhammadu Buhari.

Nigeria's national female football team, Super Falcons have been subjected to hurls of abuse from an angry Nigerian in Vienna, Austria. 

This happened on a bus after their training in the European country. 
The visibly angry Nigerian man was mad that they could represent Nigeria despite all the human rights abuses recorded by the government of Muhammadu Buhari, including the killing and arrest of peaceful protesters. 

A contingent of the nine-time African champions - Nigeria - on Sunday arrived in Vienna, the Austrian capital, for an 8-day training camp as part of preparations for some upcoming games, most notably the Aisha Buhari Invitational Women’s Football Tournament.

Lagos is scheduled to host the six-nation invitational that will see the Super Falcons, Ghana’s Black Queens, Cameroon’s Indomitable Lionesses, Banyana Banyana of South Africa, Morocco, and Mali compete in September for a trophy named in honour of Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari.

Twentry-six players, alongside technical and administrative staff, are staying at the Event Hotel Pyramide, Vienna for camping. 

However, a video seen by SaharaReporters on Tuesday shows how the team were subjected to a tirade of abuse from a visibly angry Nigerian in the European country. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ67Da04mas
Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:34am On Jul 21, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Oga go and seat down. They will not do anything,they wil not even sigh or cough talkmore.
Nigeria is a shit hole cow_ntri and fantastically corrupt under d lifeless & useless vegetable. Baba go slow is d World best terrorist president

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by sherbol: 1:37am On Jul 21, 2021
You can't make a change by being abusive n cursing n using unprintable words on ur fellow human being.
You can't!
You just can't!!

TheGoodJoe:

Some might say he should not have taken it out on the ladies who just want to fly the flag and represent their country but the man made few salient points.

Football is now a global Force. If we paint that all is well in Nigeria, we do a great disservice to the hundreds dying everyday under the mayhem of the mismanagement of the current administration.

He is an old time footballer, he is letting us know that it is wrong for Nigerian youths to play for the country.

Flying the flag under and evil Government is the same thing as supporting them.

I never knew that but the man made his point clear. Protested in the way he knows how and maybe he might have started a change from another angle.
Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Ajibel(m): 3:09am On Jul 21, 2021
Emperormartin:

And how does that make any sense boycotting? They stand more to lose, if anyone boycotts,there are others who'll readily take up their place

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Kayyy: 3:56am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

what a selfish , evil and self centred thinking, these are people's life we are talking about here, people's dreams, people's hardwork, all these should be put on hold cos of Buhari, do you realize that about 60% of nigerian sportsmen from over 40yrs ago (1980s) were identified and discovered through wearing the national colours, you want to kill all their dreams, aspirations because of one man?, young boys and girls have progressed through youth tournaments by the national team providing the platform, from u-13, u-15, u-17 through to the senior team so should we ban young nigerians from these national and international competition because they are going to represent nigeria and we dont want that cos of buhari?, the likes of Kanu, Kelechi Iheanacho, Celestine Babayaro, Mikel, Asisat Oshoala to name a few were products of the green white green before anyone knew them and used the platform for their own advancements and turning their family fortunes around, should we ignore this ?, the euros just finished i believe you will agree many players played to revive their careers, to get better moves, to sign bigger deals, all these are personal goals and achievements before national accolades, should we deprive our girls from the same because of buhari, do you know or imagine the career advancement many could get if they are succesful in marketing themselves or are you all blind to this cos of buhari, has Buhari and his govt, fulani herdsmen, bandits, nnamdi kanu and sunday igboho succeeded in sowing so much hatred and resentment that people's life and career dont matter anymore, should we suspend all sporting activities till 2023 when buhari hands over?, should young , talented boys and girls's life be put on hold till 2023, Will you give up your career/business to take up their cause, sponsor them abroad on trials, get them contracts?, Will you give up your own career and aspirations till 2023 and come and join the struggle too?, will the man in austria insulting them give evreything up there and come back here to lead the struggle ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by kollinz1234(m): 4:27am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I wish I could like your post 100 more times

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by kollinz1234(m): 4:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Kayyy:

what a selfish , evil and self centred thinking, these are people's life we are talking about here, people's dreams, people's hardwork, all these should be put on hold cos of Buhari, do you realize that about 60% of nigerian sportsmen from over 40yrs ago (1980s) were identified and discovered through wearing the national colours, you want to kill all their dreams, aspirations because of one man?, young boys and girls have progressed through youth tournaments by the national team providing the platform, from u-13, u-15, u-17 through to the senior team so should we ban young nigerians from these national and international competition because they are going to represent nigeria and we dont want that cos of buhari?, the likes of Kanu, Kelechi Iheanacho, Celestine Babayaro, Mikel, Asisat Oshoala to name a few were products of the green white green before anyone knew them and used the platform for their own advancements and turning their family fortunes around, should we ignore this ?, the euros just finished i believe you will agree many players played to revive their careers, to get better moves, to sign bigger deals, all these are personal goals and achievements before national accolades, should we deprive our girls from the same because of buhari, do you know or imagine the career advancement many could get if they are succesful in marketing themselves or are you all blind to this cos of buhari, has Buhari and his govt, fulani herdsmen, bandits, nnamdi kanu and sunday igboho succeeded in sowing so much hatred and resentment that people's life and career dont matter anymore, should we suspend all sporting activities till 2023 when buhari hands over?, should young , talented boys and girls's life be put on hold till 2023, Will you give up your career/business to take up their cause, sponsor them abroad on trials, get them contracts?, Will you give up your own career and aspirations till 2023 and come and join the struggle too?, will the man in austria insulting them give evreything up there and come back here to lead the struggle ?
u just wrote plenty things with no sense delivered. Nobody is asking them to kill their careers. Get the message and let the messenger be. You can't be chasing rat when your house is on fire. While they are representing the country Nigeria, if a full blown war happens and consume the nation, what is the honor in representing it? A failed and globally embarrassed country?
Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Kayyy: 4:52am On Jul 21, 2021
kollinz1234:
u just wrote plenty things with no sense delivered. Nobody is asking them to kill their careers. Get the message and let the messenger be. You can't be chasing rat when your house is on fire. While they are representing the country Nigeria, if a full blown war happens and consume the nation, what is the honor in representing it? A failed and globally embarrassed country?

i am so sure you cannot fame and say what you just said, and interms of sense and intellect you will aspire to reach half of what i have achieved, and lastly the frustration and sorrows in your life is echoed by how you resolve to insult faceless people online, online people trying to mask their sorrows do that, i will expect you resign that is if you have a job/business and go to Abuja to wail at the gate of Aso rock to show the country you cannot be chasing your dreams when your house is on fire and stay there till you are answered

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by Kayyy: 4:53am On Jul 21, 2021
Kayyy:

i am so sure you cannot face me physically and say what you just said, and interms of sense and intellect you will aspire to reach half of what i have achieved in life, and lastly the frustration and sorrows in your life is echoed by how you resolve to insult faceless people online, only people trying to mask their sorrows do that, i will expect you resign that is if you have a job/business and go to Abuja to wail at the gate of Aso rock to show the country you cannot be chasing your dreams when your house is on fire and stay there till you are answered
Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by marvin906(m): 4:54am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Nothing changes..
Nobody said he isn't speaking the truth, but don't mix politics and sports
Those girls are representing me and you not buhari.
So in own assertion because buhari is in power all federal workers should quit their jobs..
And you feel is OK for him harassing girls.. You and I know he won't try it with the male team..
Go and tell the basketball team not to play because of buhari..
You think they care, they are not playing for him

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING Nigerian Super Falcons Disgraced & Insulted In Austria (Must Watch) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:09am On Jul 21, 2021
This is a grievous assault. He thinks everybody is like him. They should have snatched that palasa phone from him.
But how the hell did he get into the bus.
He knew he can't do that to the male football team. They will beat him and apologize later. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos Of Victor Osimhen, The World FIFA U17 Highest Goal Scorer Ever / Players We Taught They Would Flop But Didn't Flop In Epl / Juventus Replies Barcelona's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.