Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse (40042 Views)

You're A Flop, Just Retire Like Ighalo," Nigerians Blast Star Player After Draw / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football / FIVE Players Who Spent Their Whole Careers Being Linked To EPL But Never Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by Naustine(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
They are pointing at Fabian Delph, according to police, the person is 31 and married

3 Likes

Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by Eillyeillz(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Type his name on Google

It's unsure if it's him, as they haven't officially put out a name yet, blogger's are just guessing. Hoping they get it right when details about the case are reviled, so they can claim they broke the story.
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by Bar1941(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Foodforthought:

You've been so influenced by Nigeria's wanton disregard for the law and bastardization of due process that you now think like suspects don't have rights in developed countries. Until proven guilty the accused stands innocent in any court of law and even the police as well as the club can be sued for defamation if found innocent. Suspects are treated with respect and objectivity and not paraded before journalists.

Keep your thrash to yourself my friend, I am part and parcel of the system you talked about and I know what I'm talking about. Where did I mention that he should be paraded or what so ever? The question someone ask was why the name was not mentioned? The only reasons his name is not yet mentioned is either he is equally underage or at the time of reporting the name was not verified. If his name is mentioned, he will be addressed as a suspect which literally means he may or may not commit the crime, nothing defamatory about that, it's done under the confine of the law.
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by Eillyeillz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Denizsmart:
It's not sigurdson o, it's actually Fabian delph

Delph isn't an Everton player, haven't been for a while now.
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by Eillyeillz(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
mehn his career is good as gone if found guilty
he'll be rendered zero and might receive R Kelly treatment

Adam johnson you mean?!
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by Naustine(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Delph isn't an Everton player, haven't been for a while now.

So where does he play?
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by emmnprince(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
1130try:
he's a serial rapist

So you mean serial rapists always have their way? Or you're saying they first of all planned, remove/destroy or deal with evidence that may incriminate them before they strike their victims? I don't gerrit!
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by Eillyeillz(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Naustine:

So where does he play?

My Bad chief, he's still an everton player, I just assumed since I haven't heard or seen him since his last outing for the club in 2019, that he was loan and then shipped out.
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Adam johnson you mean?!
yes
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by hatakekakashi: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Eillyeillz:

It's unsure if it's him, as they haven't officially put out a name yet, blogger's are just guessing. Hoping they get it right when details about the case are reviled, so they can claim they broke the story.
True sha. Maybe they checked all the 31 year old players in everton
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by ACE1010: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

Why should they reveal his name just yet? Make you use your brain now, what if he's innocent?

Why won't they reveal his name??
I'm sure he's white...if he's to be black they would have hurriedly reveal his name
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by 1Sharon(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
BKayy:

There is high chance the minor is not a girl so hold back your man hate, Feminist

So he's gay?
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by makavelli80(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bar1941:
Hope it's not one of their best players.

Why not? If later he's found innocent then they will tell the world he's innocent, it's not the first time someone is being accused and later declared innocent.
what significance is his name to u
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by sylve11: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
AyoEniafe:

Before nkor!!
You don't have to tell them, they know what to do.

Abeg forget those over sabi people. cool
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by OvieWhiskey(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hmmm, look at what konji has caused.
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by BKayy: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
1Sharon:

So he's gay?
He is European
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by MOVIC6: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
He thinks they are nigeria...
Mangekyo:

Why should they reveal his name just yet? Make you use your brain now, what if he's innocent?
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by Foodforthought: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bar1941:

Keep your thrash to yourself my friend, I am part and parcel of the system you talked about and I know what I'm talking about. Where did I mention that he should be paraded or what so ever? The question someone ask was why the name was not mentioned? The only reasons his name is not yet mentioned is either he is equally underage or at the time of reporting the name was not verified. If his name is mentioned, he will be addressed as a suspect which literally means he may or may not commit the crime, nothing defamatory about that, it's done under the confine of the law.
Compare your comment to mine and define trash. I'm sure you are closer to your definition. But whatever.
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by osazsky(m): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pierocash:
The player no get name? Poor journalism
nor be zoo o
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by joelbooks: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by 1Sharon(f): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

You do know his name has already been revealed right?
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by 1Sharon(f): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
ACE1010:

Why won't they reveal his name??
I'm sure he's white...if he's to be black they would have hurriedly reveal his name

His name has already been revealed.

Pipe down.
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by Asiseeit: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
ajericho:

U think it's your stupid country
Lol. Where dem for don do media trial and sentenced to death, abi?
It's guilty until proven innocent in Nigeria. Chai!
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by lexy2014: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men are the same everywhere. I don't know what is so special about a child's vagina.

Sapphire has rebranded
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by lexy2014: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2021
OvieWhiskey:
Hmmm, look at what konji has caused.

Which konji? How's konji responsible for child sex abuse? Meanwhile, he hasn't been proven guilty
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by fof1: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Pierocash:

What do U know about Journalism and its Ethics.? All u guys do on Social Media is Criticisms.. No Learning...The Player's identity have to be Kept Secret for Now. His Nane is irrelevant but U must know his alleged Offence for now,until d Prima facie...is established, Pls.
Re: Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse by lexy2014: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Pierocash:
Go and use ur good journalism to find out d name of d player. If name is released& eventually found not guilty, there could be negative repercussions for d player, d club and d newspaper that decided to mention his name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON / Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined / BBC Apologises After Sex Noise Was Heard In The Studio During A Live FA Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.