Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons (40884 Views)

Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
they are just so beautiful... he really take good care of them and even sponsoring their football career
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Mynenenename: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good news
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Asadujames202(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Moderate boobs rocks

I must save their pic

I go dey use am masturbate
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by KingDash: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Theboy21:
Fine girls cheesy
liar..I never see ugly things like this for my life.
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by wumi2017(f): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aawwn Congratulations...I love football
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by uchaymart(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
pahars:
Wahala for any local base sportsman or woman these days
Tell me one player from swindon or Milton Keynes don that plays for England national team
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by john633(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
All this one make get breast go fit play ball so grin
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Theboy21: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
KingDash:
Shhhhhhhhhiiii, why you come dey loud am cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by TimeTraveller: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
If to say na Suleiman Ibrahim children dem invite, Igbos for don shout nepotism.

Twats.
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Paxxcarl:
See nipples cheesy

I zoom sha grin
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
KingDash:

U suppose know say the guy nah hype man grin grin
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by KingDash: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Theboy21:
Shhhhhhhhhiiii, why you come dey loud am cheesy cheesy cheesy
lwkmd.. whats up brother? how ya side?
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by KingDash: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

U suppose know say the guy nah hype man grin grin
lol.. no be small thing.
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Fahdiga(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dpharisee:
Pretty sisters, wish them success

Wetin your eyes find reach there?
Wetin your brain think reach there?
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by desire4love: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Great one for my sisters.
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by ComputerWiz007: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Too bad them no be Boys..
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Ayobami7(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Congrats
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by ComeToJesus: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Iliveforever:
Sweet girls.

I wish I can have both, especially the dark one with big boobs tongue
undecided

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
More....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by MrColdsweat: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Come, our abokii women no get players? Abi na only to sell kunu them sabi?
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Swore, devil will punish you for ever, for this embarrassment you caused those innocent girls representing their Father's land.
All of you animals will end terribly in life, yall will never escape it one bit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Starzo: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
TimeTraveller:
If to say na Suleiman Ibrahim children dem invite, Igbos for don shout nepotism.

Twats.
Suleiman Ibrahim for don marry them out give one 75yr old man since when them dey 12yrs

1 Like

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Mykelhendriz: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
majamajic:
The girls fine

Bros still dey talk true na... wetin fine for there?!

Even if you no get conscience, at least fear God
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by chocboi78(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
uchaymart:

Tell me one player from swindon or Milton Keynes don that plays for England national team
baseless point..
Manchester United and Chelsea players playing in the national team are still home based players
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Theboy21: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
KingDash:
lwkmd.. whats up brother? how ya side?
I just dey o, hustle no want let boys rest cheesy cheesy Hope you are good
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by badboyTee(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
smiley
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Kinzo0917(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Just here to check if they're beautiful or not.

Out of thread.
Now that you have checked, are they fine or not?
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kinzo0917:
Now that you have checked, are they fine or not?

Averagely beautiful wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat / Akwa United captain Used Handkerchief As Captain Armband (pics) / Top 10 Not Too Fine Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.