Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Kanu and Igboho, Is Like Nature Does Not Support Southern Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu and Igboho, Is Like Nature Does Not Support Southern Unity (497 Views)

Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers / Yul Edochie Begs FG: Release Kanu And Igboho; Follow Line Of Peace, Dialogue / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanu and Igboho, Is Like Nature Does Not Support Southern Unity by AlexBells(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
The way Kanu and Igboho was arrested at the same time does not sound good for Southern unity at all, one of the region may need to sacrifice the other to get their Son a preferential treatment.

Now Igbo leaders does not have option than to kiss Fulani ass, be on their knees and beg on behalve of Kanu don't get me wrong Igbo leaders will stand with and For Kanu, firstly because they are like a father to him and as such love Kanu maybe unconditionally and secondly becuase they understand what could happen to them in AlaIgbo if anything happens to Kanu, same is applicable to Yorubas and both side will do anything to get things right for their own.

I see game of thrones, betrayal, gentle men agreements jettisoned as I grab my pop corn and observe events keenly.
Re: Kanu and Igboho, Is Like Nature Does Not Support Southern Unity by zoeA: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2021
All struggles in life passes through a stage of hopelessness...
Re: Kanu and Igboho, Is Like Nature Does Not Support Southern Unity by nigerianrevolut(f): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
On the contrary sir, the travails of Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho is good for southern unity. All you need to do is have a change of perspective. We will fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba Have Won Their Agitation, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Haiti Buries Slain President Jovenel Moise, Amid Turmoil / Disoriented Unemployed Nigerian Youths Fuelling Chaos In Nigeria: Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.