Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers (17654 Views)

'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bello Bodejo, national president of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, says the association will not support a southern candidate for the presidency in 2023.

In an interview with The Sun, Bodejo said northerners manage the country better than their counterparts in the south.

“Even though Nigeria is one, we are not going to support a southerner as president. A president from the north is better because northerners are better managers of the nation than southerners,” he said.

“The north has demonstrated that there is no difference among them in the region. They don’t show this is Fulani, this is Hausa, and this is this and that, unlike in the south. Northern people have managed the country better than southerners.

“If your enemy asks you to join him to scatter your father’s house, can you support him to break your father’s house? You shouldn’t do that. But if he overshadows you and you help him to accomplish that, you would cry later.

“It will be very difficult for a southerner to manage Nigeria the way a northerner would. The northerners that are ruling or governing were trained by our leaders that ruled the country before.”

Bodejo also spoke on the grazing routes, adding that states should return areas earlier marked for reserves to herders.

“RUGA is politicians’ language of politicians, while cattle colony is the language of people who want to eat government money. We have grazing reserves,” he said.

“All these governors, before they were born, we had these grazing reserves. Some were gazetted, while others were not.

“Why they don’t want to give us back the grazing reserves is what I don’t know. Last two weeks, the governor of Jigawa invited me to come and see the kind of grazing reserves they have and I spent five days visiting them.”

He also accused Samuel Ortom, governor of Benue, of “playing politics with the Fulani”.

“Ortom wants to be a hero by force. After the end of his tenure, even to be a councillor in his village, he can’t get it. He is doing politics with the Fulani,” Bodejo said.

“He was the first person that called for the stoppage of Fulani from grazing their cattle, but we went to court to stop his evil plot and that is why he is running here and there, asking Buhari to declare Fulani organisations as terrorist groups.

“Which name has he not called Fulani? Nigerians should ignore him. He is a joker.”

https://www.thecable.ng/miyetti-allah-we-wont-support-southern-candidate-for-presidency-northerners-are-better-managers/amp

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Baawaa(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
In an interview with The Sun, Bodejo said northerners manage the country better than their counterparts in the south.

“Even though Nigeria is one, we are not going to support a southerner as president. A president from the north is better because northerners are better managers of the nation than southerners,” he said.
This guy is blameless if not for our so called leaders that sold us out.I watched interview of Raymond dokpesi and I really sorry for the South when Dokpesi said South should give north another chance.

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by BrokenTV: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yeah the are better managers the way Bubu is managing the economy, nonsense

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by ipobcannibals: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Well spoken! I prefer power to remain in the north for they’ve shown to be the true patriots in Nigeria, but if power is to come to the south, then the Yoruba should have it.

Go bless president Buhari for speaking to Ipob/ESN cannibals in the language they understand.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Macphenson: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
okooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Investigative: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
we can't wait to see north destroy Nigeria with their utterances
IPOB have done alot eyes opening

BUHARI HAVE REALLY EMPOWERED FOREIGN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION TO NOW HAVE A SAY IN NIGERIA POLITICS

A terrorist organization that almost killed ortom

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Bettykeys: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
This one is only after his stomach.

There is no doubt that the North are primitive in nature and would stick with your nomadic herding where they will be feeding on agricultural farms and kill any antagonist at will without any justice but oppose .tto modern ranching initiative..

All in all, this one only look presidenchat would allow them to commit crime and go free

It can't work

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Benchilwell: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Well spoken! I prefer power to remain in the north for they’ve shown to be the true patriots in Nigeria, but if power is to come to the south, then the Yoruba should have it.

Go bless president Buhari for speaking to Ipob/ESN cannibals in the language they understand.
diz ur comment did not make any sense

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Racoon(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
"Our history is replete with numerous & uncontrollable instances of callous and insensitive dominating repressive intrigues by those who think it is their birthright to dominate till eternity the political and economic privileges of this great country to the exclusion of the people of the Middle Belt & the south"

It is our unflinching belief that this quest for domination, oppression and marginalization is against the wish of God and therefore, must be resisted with vehemence. Anything that has a beginning must have an end...."

-Late Maj.Gideon Gwarza Orkar
For these fellas that have cause untold hardship and pain to other ethnic nationals to say this, still affirms that the president is tactically behind all the atrocities of these terrorists.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Racoon(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
But it is very unfortunate that the Fulani has not had the same “live and let live” approach to other ethnic Nationalities in Nigeria.

The Fulani concept of living is that others have to die, so that the Fulani may live. As far as the Fulanis are concerned, other peoples of other ethnic nationalities are second rate slaves to be used, dumped, maimed, raped or killed for the good of the Fulani man.

The Fulani see Nigeria as his great grandfather’s inheritance to be toyed with as he wishes and as he wants.This attitude of Fulani makes him believe that he has to rule wherever he is, regardless of his comparative intelligence and capability to that of his host among other reasons.
http://saharareporters.com/2010/03/27/fulani%E2%80%99s-fear-uthman-dan-fodio%E2%80%99s-dream

Just imagine the audacity! Despite the deplorable state of this nation even with their leaders ruling for a greater period of our national life? Imagine what this nation have been through under the past 6 years under the catastrophe they foist on a nation of 200M people.

Bala Mohammed(Bauchi governor), Niger/Borno lawmakers and now the 4th globally acknowledged terrorist group is having the audacity to be insulting the sensibility of other ethnic nationals

Meanwhile, the bullion vans man of Burdillion is not coding the signs but pursuing an illusory presidency while keeping quiet after all the atrocities of these well known killers. The earlier the south acknowledged and start pushing for a dissolution of this forced unwork-able marriage the better for it. What nonsense

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by ipobcannibals: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Benchilwell:
I don’t expect my statement to make sense to an Ipob/ESN cannibal like you. Go and pay your monthly dues to your late suplim reader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Benchilwell:

Baba, don't you have better things to do with your time? Nawa o

12 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Benchilwell: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Baba, don't you have better things to do with your time? Nawa o
u also dont u have any better thing to do with ur life and I u not also in Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Benchilwell:
u also dont u have any better thing to do with ur life and I u not also in Nairaland

I'll understand you better if you speak in your native language. Speaking english is not a must.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Benchilwell: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
ipobcannibals:
I don’t expect my statement to make sense to an Ipob/ESN cannibal like you. Go and pay your monthly dues to your late suplim reader.
oga ur tribalism is making u think like fool, if u call me Igbo and Yoruba I will take it because I came from both tribe.

35 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Benchilwell: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

I'll understand you better if you speak in your native language. Speaking english is not a must.
oga English man I hope speaking English they put food for ur stomach

16 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Ojiofor: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Toh mallam,the North should manage North while South should manage South.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Anyiamaka: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
ipobcannibals:

"Who let this dog out"... By Sisquo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by WATCHOVER(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
ipobcannibals:

Are you okay? Na question I ask you
Why because you....

10 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by insidelife22(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
աҽ íղ Եհҽ ՏօմԵհ աíӀӀ ղօԵ ՏմԹԹօɾԵ օɾ Եɑkҽ ɑ ղօɾԵհҽɾղ ςɑղժíժɑԵҽ ҽѵҽղ հҽ ʍɑղɑցҽՏ Եօ աíղ.

11 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Leverage2021: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
And tilumbu paid this group to support him

grin someone has been scammed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by ablejesus26(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Well it's just a few months to go
We shall see.
They know the level at which some of their people have carried out destruction upon people's livelihood.
They know that somehow the fg indulge their movement.
But what they don't know is that there's a limit to what a people can take sad

14 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by freemanq(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Who ask for your support? Northerners have really managed Nigeria well with enough blood of Nigerians flowing on the street on daily basis

9 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Danjikanbauchi: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nigeria medias are just useless and stupid,

Why giving an idiot a platform to display his stupidity ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Danjikanbauchi: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
ipobcannibals:

you will soon enter hand for all the hand skulls you have been mining and the trading on human parts, police will soon arrest you .

9 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Fasindo: 1:11am On Jan 31, 2022
shocked

Very True

North is truth better managers.
It's not easy to Manage Boko Haram for 19yrs and still survive.
Even adding ISWAP, Bandits, herdsmen kidnapping, Islamic fanatism and still living. No other region can manage all those things apart from north.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by KanwuliaExtra: 1:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Not really!
You just need THE RIGHT NORTHERN OR SOUTHERN CANDIDATE with no allegiance to The Godfathers and Godmothers of THE NIGERIAN CORRUPTOCRACY!✅

I don’t believe in zoning.

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by helinues: 6:14am On Jan 31, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Swears In Emmanuel Ikechukwu Obi As Health Commissioner / Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau / DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.