Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak (39992 Views)

Free Nnamdi Kanu Like U Released Igboho Before October 31 Or -ipob to Tinubu / Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / Omoyele Sowore Speak Tough On Lockdown Without Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Siwisheswereesh: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Don't worry guys, Igboho would be on his first private jet flight back to Nigeria in next few days.

If wishes were horses, KingOfAmebo will ride... grin
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Buckeyemedia1: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
infogeneral:
But why is he running? To me, he has not committed any serious offence to warrant him being on the run. He is a warrior and he should behave like one. True freedom fighters don't run, they wait and confront the evil either with their live or death.
Ask Martin Luther King Jr, Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela. Igboho should have expected that the government would come after him.
Pride goes before a fall, exactly what you get when you give an illiterate money & power, so called Mr Agitator Oduduwa Republic, Yet his Kinsman is the Vice President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. Oduduwa Nation Indeed, mumudey.
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by oguns222: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Serious denial oo
Las las dem go come to terms. Its not an easy news to digest.

A whole invincible bulletproof warrior humbled like dis?

So, are you happy someone is haunted because he criticizes the government? cheesy

Your parents must have embedded your destiny in oppression and moral decadence for you to rejoice over wickedness. grin

I congratulate your parents for giving birth to a morally dead, psychologically messed-up child. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Buckeyemedia1: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
oguns222:

So, are you happy someone is haunted because he criticizes the government? cheesy

Your parents must have embedded your destiny in oppression and moral decadence for you to rejoice over wickedness. grin

Calling for the decimation of Nigeria, is different from criticizing the Government Mr Man, stop trying to cook up excuses for the bush tribalist illiterate.
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Networkingprof: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Pride goes before a fall, exactly what you get when you give an illiterate money & power, so called Mr Agitator Oduduwa Republic, Yet his Kinsman is the Vice President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. Oduduwa Nation Indeed, mumudey.

Your literacy blinded you to the cause the young man is fighting against with sheer bravery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Oracleforce: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Benin people are playing save....I can bet my two balls..they will not release Sunday igboho to the Fulani government....but to play save...he has to apply for asylum and if the asylum is granted...He continues to be throwing stones at the Fulani government through the Benin Republic...
It is not the Nigeria government that want to arrest Sunday Igboho, it is the Fulani government....

Ojukwu was granted asylum by the cotedvore government and he stays in their country for many years...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Praxis758: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't seem to know how this would work out. Especially the release of Igboho to buhari by benenios government or extradition to Nigeria. I wonder how the Benin Republic who was badly affected by Buhari's border closure policy for 2 years , during which they lost billions of dollars which left their economy crippled, to now open teeth and say okay, take Igboho sir. One good turn deserves another they say...but this one would be one bad turn...

A school of thought has it that the current Bennonise president is not a friend of the present Nigerian government.

You can read the handwriting from the fact that neither him nor Buhari has had anything concrete together being each other's neighbours.

Their unfriendliness may be a big booster that will favour Igboho from being extradited since the president of a country has the final say in that regard.

3 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Buckeyemedia1: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Networkingprof:

Your literacy blinded you to the cause the young man is fighting against with sheer bravery.
Runaway fighter?
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Throwback:
Sunday Igboho should have stuck to his effective work of uprooting Fulani terrorist herdsmen from every nook and crany of Yoruba land not purchased by them.

Anyone thinking he can fight for secession as an outsider, while a democracy exist with democratic representation of the people you claim to be fighting for, is plain delusional.

Every incumbent government has the responsibility of crushing such insurrection.

Only political representatives of the people can push for secession, outsiders can only lobby peacefully.

I support seccession and I am screenshotting this comment. A good analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Buckeyemedia1: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oracleforce:
Benin people are playing save....I can bet my two balls..they will not release Sunday igboho to the Fulani government....but to play save...he has to apply for asylum and if the asylum is granted...He continues to be throwing stones at the Fulani government through the Benin Republic...
It is not the Nigeria government that want to arrest Sunday Igboho, it is the Fulani government....

Ojukwu was granted asylum by the cotedvore government and he stays in their country for many years...
Until Alhaji Shehu Shagari pardoned him in 1982, then he came back to his Country Nigeria? Lived, died & was buried in Nigeria.
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Buckeyemedia1: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

I support seccession and I am screenshotting this comment. A good analysis.
On social & Economic Failures are secessionist.
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by oguns222: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Calling for the decimation of Nigeria, is different from criticizing the Government Mr Man, stop trying to cook up excuses for the bush tribalist illiterate.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

The Niger Delta region has written to the UN, seeking for a break away.

I will be so glad if the Niger Delta breaks away. All of you who are hoping for free oil money will live in disappointment for the rest of your lives. cheesy

If the Niger Delta breaks away today, many of you forced-unity crooners will want to break away from Nigerian too. cheesy.

You are only defending one Nigeria because you still need the free money from the oil in the South. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Networkingprof: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Runaway fighter?

What have you fought for with your version of nairaland-bravery?

Name just one let me check.

For now you are a bold, faceless nairaland commentator.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Tayorshd2(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is Nigeria where anything can happen ...

Please how can I speak with an admin on this website
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by FakeUnity: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
malami currently negotiating price with Benin republic for Igboho's rendition.

Buhari is ready to break the bank to bring Igboho to Abuja.
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by witworth(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Femi8586:
Pls don't mind the fool above me..

To the topic..
He will soon be released, I believe. This man is innocent... Like what exactly is his offence?

Most painful part of it is still seeing some cursed and foolish southerners(especially from Yoruba side) still supporting and cheering this demonic Fulani government killing their people. So disgusting.
wisdom will not depart from you, well it doesn't baffles me too much because there will always be some few traitors among the yorubas, Tinubu and osinbajo are number one and two respectively

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by witworth(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
All I know is... If a free and fair referendum election to breakaway from Nigeria holds today in yoruba land without bribery and corruption, am very sure 90% of even the so called useless Nigeria ruling party APC yoruba members will vote to leave the animal park Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Igboho don dey Germany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Jostoman: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Serious denial oo
Las las dem go come to terms. Its not an easy news to digest.

A whole invincible bulletproof warrior humbled like dis?
if e pain you go and look for a nearest lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Jostoman: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Igboho the invincible bulletproof vest warrior and commander in chief of Oduduwa armed forces has been turned into a common criminal. grin cheesy
Sorry the thing pain you well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Jostoman: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
LIZARDBBQGRILLS:
From all of us @LIZARDBBQGRILLS we are here to say our Darling Daddy Buhari and all his zombie supporters are confirmed Eleribu.

He is the 2nd worst catastrophe of the 20th & 21st century after that marriage from hell called AMALGAMATION by the devil incarnate himself, Lord Lugard

You voted that useless Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the drug baron with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

Don't forget to patronize us, we grill Lizards, Monkeys, Chameleons, Vultures, Bats, Giant Spiders, House rats, Scorpions, Grasshoppers and all sorts of Venomous snakes

I heard his fellow Zombies are planning to hold candle night for him cos the news we are hearing is that he has been kidnapped by bandits on his was to lick Buhari's a$$. There is a very good chance he is not coming back ever again.

Give this young Man a very chilled beer. He spoke the mind of the Majority Nigerians who are tired of the Bloodsucking demon resident in Aso Villa

Don't mind awon Omo irankiran. Suffering and Agony is their 2nd name. Some of them are even planning to install the brain dead, Frog Eyed, Lethargic, Updated version of that dullard i.e Mannequin 2.0 as their next president

They tracked Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to Kenya, tracked Sunday Igboho to Benin Republic. Meanwhile somewhere in Fulani Nigeria, Papparazi with terrorists

As anyone noted the late Musa Yar'adua wasn't called a Fulani while he was president. He was a Man of Honor, God bless his soul
yes God bless president Yaradua may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by dragunov: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
festacman:
The fact is that Sunday Igboho grew too confident and comfortable in his struggle. He ought to have applied siege mentality and sense of eternal vigilance.

Unlike Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who dropped his guard carelessly by 'sauntering' into Kenya of all places like a tourist, Sunday Igboho had no guard from day one. He attended rallies like a boss. It might have been a DSS strategy to entrap him. I mean, how do you pursue secession cause and criticize government of the day heavily without safe-keeping all your key travelling documents somewhere in Lagos or a border town? Why still live openly in your house like a monarch in Ibadan with retinue of aides instead of being 'nowhere and everywhere'? Why keep incriminating things that could be used against you where you live?

We keep learning.

As for incrimination, the only thing that you might perhaps point to as "incriminating" are the cats killer and taken away from his compound. Those guns were never found with him and you know it. dSS can make any claim but they should back it up with on- the- field evidence which is the bodycam videos of the operation in his house( not simulated ones or the ones displayed for the camera in Abuja).
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Jostoman: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Throwback:
Sunday Igboho should have stuck to his effective work of uprooting Fulani terrorist herdsmen from every nook and crany of Yoruba land not purchased by them.

Anyone thinking he can fight for secession as an outsider, while a democracy exist with democratic representation of the people you claim to be fighting for, is plain delusional.

Every incumbent government has the responsibility of crushing such insurrection.

Only political representatives of the people can push for secession, outsiders can only lobby peacefully.
it is because of those herdsmen terrorist that he is fighting not because of self determination.
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Ellasure: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2021
I thought they said Chief Sunday igboho is illiterate, why is he giving the Nigerian president with bread paper certificate so much sleepless nights like this? The man is too troublesome

I think we should despatch immediately a very powerful fulani supporter of APC militia straight to Benin Republic to fight their way to bring out the chief Sunday Igboho for Nigeriata jungle justice.

Or what do you think?
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Halle000: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by hstar: 12:41am On Jul 21, 2021
LIZARDBBQGRILLS:
From all of us @LIZARDBBQGRILLS we are here to say our Darling Daddy Buhari and all his zombie supporters are confirmed Eleribu.

He is the 2nd worst catastrophe of the 20th & 21st century after that marriage from hell called AMALGAMATION by the devil incarnate himself, Lord Lugard

You voted that useless Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the drug baron with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

Don't forget to patronize us, we grill Lizards, Monkeys, Chameleons, Vultures, Bats, Giant Spiders, House rats, Scorpions, Grasshoppers and all sorts of Venomous snakes

I heard his fellow Zombies are planning to hold candle night for him cos the news we are hearing is that he has been kidnapped by bandits on his was to lick Buhari's a$$. There is a very good chance he is not coming back ever again.

Give this young Man a very chilled beer. He spoke the mind of the Majority Nigerians who are tired of the Bloodsucking demon resident in Aso Villa

Don't mind awon Omo irankiran. Suffering and Agony is their 2nd name. Some of them are even planning to install the brain dead, Frog Eyed, Lethargic, Updated version of that dullard i.e Mannequin 2.0 as their next president

They tracked Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to Kenya, tracked Sunday Igboho to Benin Republic. Meanwhile somewhere in Fulani Nigeria, Papparazi with terrorists

As anyone noted the late Musa Yar'adua wasn't called a Fulani while he was president. He was a Man of Honor, God bless his soul
I've also been given the useless griller a very short severe headache

I love this, keep it up

Shebi they want to be denying that Nigeria is in bad state of insecurity and appalling economy

We self no go let them rest

Please anytime, u are posting or dealing with that yeye senseless and mannerless griller, always tag me
Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by MansoryMX(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2021
tuoyoojo:
This country don tire me

But las las every thing na turn by turn

When power comes to the south

We already know what's up

We go still jonze! That’s what annoys me the most!

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by pacespot(m): 1:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't seem to know how this would work out. Especially the release of Igboho to buhari by benenios government or extradition to Nigeria. I wonder how the Benin Republic who was badly affected by Buhari's border closure policy for 2 years , during which they lost billions of dollars which left their economy crippled, to now open teeth and say okay, take Igboho sir. One good turn deserves another they say...but this one would be one bad turn...

I tell you, Buhari can enter a trade pact with Benin Republic because of igboho or promise to open the idi iroko border. I think Benin Republic might use this opportunity to seek some negotiation with the FG, modern day government is all about business.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by pacespot(m): 1:05am On Jul 21, 2021
infogeneral:
But why is he running? To me, he has not committed any serious offence to warrant him being on the run. He is a warrior and he should behave like one. True freedom fighters don't run, they wait and confront the evil either with their live or death.
Ask Martin Luther King Jr, Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela. Igboho should have expected that the government would come after him.

Say that to DSS and military who raided his house and destroyed his properties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.