Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak (39688 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Omoyele Sowore Speak Tough On Lockdown Without Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2021
louqas:

Na God go punish you if you respond to this

You are too inconsequential to give me an assignment. I am not swayed by the kinds of emotions you express.
I am more experienced than you on nigeria matter.....what i am not is a hypocrite.
Just so you know its only foolish to be shouting the same thing over and over again using the same method and expecting a different result. For years Yoruba leaders have shouted RESTRUCTURING but no one listen....(pdp ruled for 16 years didnt restructure only to be shouting RESTRUCTURING after leaving power....THAT IS THE
HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY) now Yorubas are part of a government and PDP want to use some miscreants to disstabilize the government .....wont work...
The right you have to support igboho is thesame right i have not to

Ladoja just called for amnesty for the fool, if he comes out let him not know his place

You are a fool. A sophisticated MOROON . I just know the meaning of Sophisticated slowpoke and found out you are one. Political Dichotomy a tool used from Awolowo / Akintola era, UPN / NPN era is what the slave master is using to create internal crisis and you are excited. While awaiting the next line of Fulanization of West Africa and Islamization of Africa, the radicals would be willing to sacrifice to redeem their land.

Everybody is already aware of the foolishness of the agenda. Only the fool like you will die the death of Akintola, MKO and suffer humiliation of Diya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] / Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.