Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,305 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism (51549 Views)

Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by harmony75: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
he's right Nigerians we can't continue folding our hands for buhari and his herdsmen with bokoharam to continue killing us we have to do something! For ourselves!!! Stand up for ...ourselves Naw!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by omoluka: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
"You all should be ashamed of yourselves, every one of you for representing a terrorist organization, Government that is killing your people. You are living in a country where the president is a kidnapper, kidnapping and Killing citizens..........."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ONzGxEHe6k

These agitators are fighting for people that are in bed with their oppressors , you can only free those that are ready to be freed.

6 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Nedu05: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Dpaulie(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
It's funny how our youths there are passionately supporting buhari and even speaking to defend him...very pathetic... are u saying the situation should continue like this I can now understand that where your food is...is where your mouth is

2 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Chiboto414: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
As they are representing the country..so he wants them to speak out for the citizens , and believe that the government will hear their voices.

2 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by naijaebay: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
I am glad that atleast one Fulani person spoke up. They always seem to have blind loyalty which is worrisome and not healthy for democracy. God bless you my brother! Soro soke!!

6 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by YouandiAllofus: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Hearing members of the team talk to the man the way they did was rather disappointing for me... I could only get one matured word from one of the ladies "What are you doing to change the system?" And a perfect reply by the man "By making this video and calling out the government, I am doing my part!"
A tensed situation requires a subtle approach!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by lakezone67(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Commentor:

Don't mind them.

It is always failures thinking the world is against them.

All of them hold their jobs, many even in the public sector, they give and receive bribes, are into online fraud, cannot utilise their formal education to help their society yet they are quick to come online to complain about hardship.

They are never shy to disgrace themselves, constantly looking for anarchy as if that's how to solve problems.

Idiots jobs are different from representing a government and a state that has known no peace over the years whilst the government just sits there as if they are intentionally controlling/decreasing our population

5 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by adebwalex(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
This guy is a useless and bastard. Why running to Australia instead of you to fight and yarn your rubbish talk in Nigeria here. This show how coward the guy His.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Lol, victim's kua, na connect carry most of them enter that team o, no be say dem merit am o, so to me they ain't no victims, they ate just unfortunate to be on that train with that fulani man ni o

EmekaBlue:
grin The fulani man dey para o

Nigeria wahala too much...that was not necessary attacking the young girls they are also victims.

But If na igbo man do this thing now u will see afonjaz twisting and insulting saying ipob this and that

Infact e good everybody dey see d nonsense administration in za kwantri

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by solonubinho(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The man really made sense but as usual the foolish Nigerian youths sided with their oppressors simply because they boarded a plane.

He may likely be a Northern minority as to how he was so fluent with Hausa language.

He was also bold and threatened to call police on anyone who touched him

I love his guts

Of course, you'd love the guts of foolish people. Are these the people he ought to take his grievance on? Why didn't he go straight to Buhari when he was on official visit to Austria. You people just support foolishness. I'm not surprised.

I wonder why they didn't call the police on him for disorderly conduct.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Rugaria: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
SEGLIZ:

not in the manner at which the man is going about it. attacking them like it is their sole responsibility of which they chose not attend to.

another thing is it might affect their carrier negatively. those girls chose the mission because of you and I not the government.

though the government might be financing their outing but they are doing this to put smiles on our gloomy faces not because it is convenient for them.

all they are doing is how do we make this people smile even in these whole hardship and challenges.

if the man is real let him come home and lead the fight. Super Falcons ain't representing bubu but we the people.

Warped logic..

4 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by ivolt: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Rickmann:

This video made me cry for this country..
This is delusion to the core..
Just listen to brainwashed idiotic Nigerian female contingents still raining abuses on a man who tries to open their eyes to the truth even in a foreign land.
We are such a disgrace..
Damn Shame on you Buhari...soon, you will become irrelevant ,you will beg for lives end, you will wish for something as sweet as pain and even the gods shall weep for your suffering.

Whoever that man is, I stand with him.
God bless him.

Shame on your low self-esteem and self-hating self.
You and that madman deserve each other.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by KanuSE: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2021
oluztx:
Had a Biafran done this, Yoruba will attack him. But since it's Fulani, they will pretend to support it. I don't know what's wrong with Yorubas.

We live rent-free in your head. grin

Just about anything to attack Yorubawa. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Elock1: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Hardgun:
The man is making sense to me
that is because you sef get sense, na only zombie way e no make sense to

6 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Elock1: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Almajoon:
The most reasonable fulani man EVER!!!
he is hausa sha
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by odoemenacelevian(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Buhari government is bad and extremely corrupt.
He has killed this country with tribalism and nepotistic attitude of his.

God please, save us from him.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Is04970: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2021
I admire his tenacity.
He stood his ground.

2 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by ivolt: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Chiboto414:
As they are representing the country..so he wants them to speak out for the citizens , and believe that the government will hear their voices.
Do you mean the government has been deaf all this while and only sports players can make it listen?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Commentor: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2021
obailala:
This one is high obviously high on some weird substance. So because a govt is bad, it is now the the fault of the Olympic team cos they represent Nigeria? Or he expects athletes to stop being athletes because he doesn't approve of the govt?

He even goes to the point of bluntly insulting the athletes, and some people on this thread still dont think he's done any wrong?

The thinking of the Nigerian youth is warped and social media has corralled them into one pool of idiots.

They cannot reason for themselves, they are as parochial as they come.

I'm no longer shocked by their outrage.

Small sense like this, dem no get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by ignis: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Na dem.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by harmony75: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
obailala:
This one is high obviously high on some weird substance. So because a govt is bad, it is now the the fault of the Olympic team cos they represent Nigeria? Or he expects athletes to stop being athletes because he doesn't approve of the govt?

He even goes to the point of bluntly insulting the athletes, and some people on this thread still dont think he's done any wrong?
he's trying to pass the msg to anyone so it's left for us to act so you enjoy what's going on what have you done are you even speaking up against the bad government!

4 Likes

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Emmasnoop(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Shame nor dey Nigerian people eyes as far them they eat eba when morning reach.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
THIS IS BREATHTAKING

NORTHERNERS ARE GRADUALLY WAKING UP
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by skallion7(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
The man is stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by KingAzari: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
"You all should be ashamed of yourselves, every one of you for representing a terrorist organization, Government that is killing your people. You are living in a country where the president is a kidnapper, kidnapping and Killing citizens..........."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ONzGxEHe6k

Wahala no dey finish. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by 4four(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Wow.......wow......this from Fulani man! This Fulani man is MVP, this need to be replicate to those useless youths representing this terrorists govt outside the shore of this country, to make it look like everything is ok to the rest of the worlds

1 Like

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by femixville(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
I've resigned from talking about Nigeria..
Let Premier league begin.. Na der happiness dey for now..
Until Nigeria sleep wake up, sense go dey zombie mode, on static.. I pray for the awakening.. Till then

Blues fan.. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by KanuSE: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2021
SEGLIZ:

not in the manner at which the man is going about it. attacking them like it is their sole responsibility of which they chose not attend to.

another thing is it might affect their carrier negatively. those girls chose the mission because of you and I not the government.

though the government might be financing their outing but they are doing this to put smiles on our gloomy faces not because it is convenient for them.

all they are doing is how do we make this people smile even in these whole hardship and challenges.

if the man is real let him come home and lead the fight. Super Falcons ain't representing bubu but we the people.

You simply do not understand the gravity of the shit Nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Rickmann:

This video made me cry for this country..
This is delusion to the core..
Just listen to brainwashed idiotic Nigerian female contingents still raining abuses on a man who tries to open their eyes to the truth even in a foreign land.
We are such a disgrace..
Damn Shame on you Buhari...soon, you will become irrelevant ,you will beg for lives end, you will wish for something as sweet as pain and even the gods shall weep for your suffering.

Whoever that man is, I stand with him.
God bless him.

9ja where do we go from here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.