Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? (3425 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Watch 10 Boston Dynamics Robot Dogs Pull A Big Truck / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Stephen2324(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ever had anyone pull a gun at you? What were your first two thoughts?
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by falcon01: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yup, wasn't scared because I know he wouldn't pull it! But was scared the second time cause I genuinely know I was gonna die, but I'm still here grin.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Iniobong34: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
My 1st thought. Me was like, chai god na like this i go take die?
My 2nd thought. Was god If u save me this night i wil give my life to u. No be small tin oh. long story cut short

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by jimmychang: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Yeah ,I shot and killed him instead.

No vex na for GTA grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Obakashdee(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2021
Iniobong34:
My 1st thought. Me was like, chai god na like this i go take die?

My 2nd thought. Was god If u save me this night i wil give my life to u.
No be small tin oh. long story cut short

So you don give am or you still Dey hold am

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by reginaeb: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2021
I didn't argue when he asked for my bag and phone and they just zoomed off.. I didn't even know what to think.. it happened so fast in less than a minute

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2021
"E don be".
Same thought running through Igboho's mind right now.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Starboytwo(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Damn, it was 2 weeks ago.

I was in a maruwa, and the driver was about to make a u turn, although the car was there and my maruwa guy was tryna play a fast one.

Before you know, alaye wine down, shout small for maruwa, maruwa shout back and Baba flashed a pistol.

shocked shocked

Me + maruwa = eh, ah, oga no vex abeg.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2021
Starboytwo:
Damn, it was 2 weeks ago.

I was in a maruwa, and the driver was about to make a u turn, although the car was there and my maruwa guy was tryna play a fast one.

Before you know, alaye wine down, shout small for maruwa, maruwa shout back and Baba flashed a pistol.

shocked shocked

Me + maruwa = eh, ah, oga no vex abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Birdeyeview: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2021
i said to myself, "would this be the last face i'd see before i die?!"
i was already soaked with urine

4 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by BigDawsNet: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Yes once

Most of the reasons my folks relocated me out of the country

I was with my bro driving around city...

The messed up cop was trying to stop our moving car while the road was alrdy free..he was running after our car pointed his rifle on me...I was like shocked...if not for God...he could have pulled the trigger and I'm gone...

I froze and I was just thinking I could have been a victim of this evil cops...

I Thank God Sha!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
jimmychang:
Yeah ,I shot and killed him instead.

No vex na for GTA grin grin grin
Yes ,me too....lots of times, I escaped them all.

Them no born anybody well to fit shoot me for Call of Duty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by DukeofNL: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Hmm its on one fateful sunday morning back in the village... a friend of mine went to and retrieve his fathers newly acquired hunting gun he came to our house to see me cause I fail to show up night before after we have planned to go somewhere.. So he happen to met me getting myself ready for church. He came in and start shouting at me why i fail to show up yesterday when we've plan to go out, he didnt even allow me to say something he just pointed the gun at my head and swear that he will kill me, oboi this guy cock the gun oo and pull the trigger... God! I duck at speed of light to dodge bullet ooo lucky nothing come out... The shout its empty and start laughing. I no go church that day. �

9 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by youngking22(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2021
The exact words I heard was, "waste this guy make we commot here". All I could think of was my dad, how would he react. This was a case of mistaken identify from cultist...

19 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by DesChyko: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2021
1. F**k
2. Sh*t

5 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by NewDelhi(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Lol many times. Usually by the defunct sars coz I dey always give it to them hot hot. They usually end up telling to go say make I no vex . I don't know why I barely get scared when a trigger is pulled on me. I no dey shake at all.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Whitecoal711: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2021
Gather here if Dem Neva pull gun on you

31 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by kindlyheart: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2021
yes, the day the Nigerian army robbed us along benue aliade road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by cybriz82(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Was a long time ago at d age of 14yrs.around 2am they burst in thru d gate into our bedroom dude pointed a gun at my father,like we are here to rob so wey u keep ur money?so I stood up to take a good look at d criminal face when he divert the gun n pointd it on my face like u dey mad who say make u open ur eyes? But seriously I wasn't scare cus I wasn't myself like is this a dream or what? My dad gave dem d cash n dey left.duh I received a hot slap frm one of those bastard asking me to go back to bed before they left.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by BrutusOj(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yea. 2015, it was about 1:00 A.M. some cultists who were returning from a burial wake of their colleague who was killed by a rival cult group were on rampage and I was unfortunate to leave my door opened with only half net door closed cos of heat. I woke up with heavy light shining on my face, when I raised up my head, something was touching my head, I told the guy shining the touch to remove the light, I never knew it was men of the night untill the sleep cleared small on sighting the gun.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by oteneaaron(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yes.

November 2018, around 8pm, a group of five armed robbers stormed our family home.

When they entered the sitting room, they pointed the gun at me and asked me and younger siblings to lie down.

Can you imagine that the guy holding the gun shot at the ceiling?

The gunshot didn't even hit the ceiling, it hit a wall in our sitting room - - the bullet mark is still there till this very day.

Fast forward, the vigilante's in the area caught about three of them that same night.

After beating them, can you imagine that they confessed that it was my mother's younger brother that gave them the Intel to come rob us in the house?

Remember I mentioned they were five who came into our house?

They said my uncle who sent them was outside keeping guard with another henchman while they came inside to rob.

Imagine an armed robber telling you that it was your uncle - your mum's younger brother who sent them to come rob you.

The rest they say is history.

I stopped trusting people ever since then.

If my uncle can do that to me, imagine what a stranger can do.

Life is crazy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by NewDelhi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
kindlyheart:
They definitely aren't Nigerian army. Anybody gets army woodland to commit different crimes these days.
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by NewDelhi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
oteneaaron:
Yes.

November 2018, around 8pm, a group of five armed robbers stormed our family home.

When they entered the sitting room, they pointed the gun at me and asked me and younger siblings to lie down.

Can you imagine that the guy holding the gun shot at the ceiling?

The gunshot didn't even hit the ceiling, it hit a wall in our sitting room - - the bullet mark is still there till this very day.

Fast forward, the vigilante's in the area caught about three of them that same night.

After beating them, can you imagine that they confessed that it was my mother's younger brother that gave them the Intel to come rob us in the house?

Remember I mentioned they were five who came into our house?

They said my uncle who sent them was outside keeping guard with another henchman while they came inside to rob.

Imagine an armed robber telling you that it was your uncle - your mum's younger brother who sent them to come rob you.

The rest they say is history.

I stopped trusting people ever since then.

If my uncle can do that to me, imagine what a stranger can do.

Life is crazy.
They said your uncle and you believed them?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by willybaby(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
kindlyheart:
na wah o, even Dangote richest black man Nigerian army no rub am Na you the Nigerian army chose to rob it's well...

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by KingMack(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
The first was when all this thieves using Keke to rob people. It happened at Umuahia close to my house.
It was drizzling around 8:30pm went to get pure water and everywhere was dark ad quiet cos of the rain..on my way back a Keke passed me ad I noticed all of Dem on hoods and nose masks I thought it was all this boys doing cult uppandan immediately I dropped my bag of water observing not up to two mins dey jumped down ad pointed me guns to my face immediately I pushed the one with the gun to my face like GUY YOU DEY MAD NA ME YOU WAN FORM HARD MAN FORRR!!! YOU KNOW ME AT ALL??
One of Dem said enyi him think say Na play oo give am one..the guy fired three shots in the air and was reloading the pump action gun in my presence.. through the process I was observing if I could escape or see anyone coming but no way!! So dey took my phones and wallet..then dey ask me to off my Jean trousers I became furious and told dem shebi una collect my phone as Wallet? Na now all of us go die for here if anyone touch my trouser immediately dey left ad one forgot his dirty palms slippers.

The second was still in Umuahia when Unknown gun men attacked State CID because my office is jus 4blocks to it so we slept at the office because of the attacksad the next day as we where leaving to go home there were dead bodies on the floor and police wey doing investigations on the scene so me brought out my phone as was snapping immediately one of the cops pulled and cocked his gun to my face and shouted GET DOWN!! IF YOU MOVE I SHOOT YOU!! I jus kept advancing towards him with courage and he was jus shifting backwards..their oga came to me as was like why was I snapping? I replied Oga you people are doing a great job and it's right for one to share the efforts you guys put in job to the world not every police is bad ad it's sad to see this things happening!
Immediately oga head swell and he jus hug me say bro pls gather enough evidence ad share!! Naso I snap. Vedio record join sef and he ask are you a journalist I said NO! My guy jus gave me ₦5000 say I beg buy data as spread this good news! I enter motor back give my colleague ₦2k den hold ₦3k

But one thing I've get to understand say courage is bae!! Person wey hold gun fear pass you wey no hold!! Jus stay smart!

Modified* if Dem shoot you no be me talk oo..play safe!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by oteneaaron(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
NewDelhi:

They said your uncle and you believed them?

He was arrested and he confessed.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by NewDelhi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
oteneaaron:

He was arrested and he confessed.
What if the police tortured him into confessing.?

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by nazicartel(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
I'm not always afraid of gun.... Maybe because I grew with top police and military officers as relations..... 2nd is also the place I did my university education ( East ).... They are always pointing men gun ( if you understand)..... But there's this faithful day somebody pointed gun at me with my friend, told me to sit on the floor, I wanted to challenge him ( thought it was easy to grab gun from someone's hand like American movies ).... But he fought me off and fired in the air and told me he just pitied me that I should stupidly sit on the floor.... I kuku sit for ground......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Kennyking1234: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
D
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Mtschewwww: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yes. Different occasions.
I was 19 years old when policemen came to raid hoodlums in my area. They were supposed to begin the raid by 11:30pm but they entered my street by 8pm. I was on my way home by past 8pm, when five men on mufty started towards me. I ran for my life. I thought they were kidnappers, after touring around the big field situated in front of my home and scaling through different fences of uncompleted buildings, they caught up with me. They used baton and started beating me up like a criminal, I asked them my offence but they refuse to tell me. (In the struggle of my life I bit one of them on the hand when he squeezed my throat). When people heard my scream they came towards the direction of the noise and the men quickly held my weak hands and my neck, then told one of their gang to shoot a straight bullet at me. I was helpless. The shooter was in even in a drunken state..what came up to my mind was "Oh lord Jesus. Forgive me my sins. Write my name in the book of life if I die now". Though my mind was not at rest. Deep inside me, I knew my prayers may not be answered because I was not relaxed in the prayer. The men holding my hands kept saying " Oh boy, stay well...make the bullet enter you sharp sharp..".I writhed in pains and tears as I saw death facing me...then finally the bullet rang out! A straight bullet! They were policemen! People ran away for their life while I fell to the ground. I was innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Vivien458(f): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Obakashdee:

So you don give am or you still Dey hold am
life is not something you can give. You can't give life. You can only give what you do. Your actions.
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by RenaissanceGuy: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mine were sea of knives from young overfed gangsters. I was just about 10 years old then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results / Only Smart People Should Read This - I'm Disappointed / Help! I Can't View My NECO Result Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.