Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? (3466 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Watch 10 Boston Dynamics Robot Dogs Pull A Big Truck / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by falcon01: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
tydi:

Honestly.. many niggas talk about guns but they
never shot shit?

You might get a pistol but the steak is way bigger.
fucking right! Bunch o pussy ass sissies! Fuckers ain't even got no clip in et
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by DukeofNL: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
ozome15:

I just they imaging how u will be feeling at that point he pull the gun on u.
Lifeless
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Iceberghill(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
First thought was I dnt want to die a virgin
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by olabolaji(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mtschewwww:

I did not die. If i was dead, would i be typing this? Na your wish? God spared my life. Everyone must die one day. Not everyone would die from a gun bullet.
No na guy I Neva wish u dead, wetin a go gain just your story no get end na so I ask grin
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by wiseone28: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by mezico96(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Stephen2324:
Ever had anyone pull a gun at you? What were your first two thoughts?

I grew up in a ghetto and I've seen some gun battle so it's not really knew. Street life has one rule,the man with the gun is your god,so do what ever you can to survive.

On two occasion a gun has been pulled at me and the first thing I do is, avoid eye contact and lay down and do whatever they want.
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Mide3367: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2021
None and I don't pray to experience it
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by id4sho(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2021
embarassed omo, e be things
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2021
KingMack:
The first was when all this thieves using Keke to rob people. It happened at Umuahia close to my house.
It was drizzling around 8:30pm went to get pure water and everywhere was dark ad quiet cos of the rain..on my way back a Keke passed me ad I noticed all of Dem on hoods and nose masks I thought it was all this boys doing cult uppandan immediately I dropped my bag of water observing not up to two mins dey jumped down ad pointed me guns to my face immediately I pushed the one with the gun to my face like GUY YOU DEY MAD NA ME YOU WAN FORM HARD MAN FORRR!!! YOU KNOW ME AT ALL??
One of Dem said enyi him think say Na play oo give am one..the guy fired three shots in the air and was reloading the pump action gun in my presence.. through the process I was observing if I could escape or see anyone coming but no way!! So dey took my phones and wallet..then dey ask me to off my Jean trousers I became furious and told dem shebi una collect my phone as Wallet? Na now all of us go die for here if anyone touch my trouser immediately dey left ad one forgot his dirty palms slippers.

The second was still in Umuahia when Unknown gun men attacked State CID because my office is jus 4blocks to it so we slept at the office because of the attacksad the next day as we where leaving to go home there were dead bodies on the floor and police wey doing investigations on the scene so me brought out my phone as was snapping immediately one of the cops pulled and cocked his gun to my face and shouted GET DOWN!! IF YOU MOVE I SHOOT YOU!! I jus kept advancing towards him with courage and he was jus shifting backwards..their oga came to me as was like why was I snapping? I replied Oga you people are doing a great job and it's right for one to share the efforts you guys put in job to the world not every police is bad ad it's sad to see this things happening!
Immediately oga head swell and he jus hug me say bro pls gather enough evidence ad share!! Naso I snap. Vedio record join sef and he ask are you a journalist I said NO! My guy jus gave me ₦5000 say I beg buy data as spread this good news! I enter motor back give my colleague ₦2k den hold ₦3k

But one thing I've get to understand say courage is bae!! Person wey hold gun fear pass you wey no hold!! Jus stay smart!

Modified* if Dem shoot you no be me talk oo..play safe!
Be calling it courage just because the one with gun get time to think

You never jam the ones who don't have time to calculate once they point gun at you no time to debate
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by ogbuefi677(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2021
nazicartel:
I'm not always afraid of gun.... Maybe because I grew with top police and military officers as relations..... 2nd is also the place I did my university education ( East ).... They are always pointing men gun ( if you understand)..... But there's this faithful day somebody pointed gun at me with my friend, told me to sit on the floor, I wanted to challenge him ( thought it was easy to grab gun from someone's hand like American movies ).... But he fought me off and fired in the air and told me he just pitied me that I should stupidly sit on the floor.... I kuku sit for ground......
Bro,you said they're always pointing gun in the east cheesy cheesy
Which kin casting be this naa?
But it's true shaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by ogbuefi677(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2021
kindlyheart:

I'm 100% sure it is the army. so many reasons.
Ignore that my friend.
He is probably from a military family or a soldier himself, so he's trying to deny the obvious

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by nazicartel(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Bro,you said they're always pointing gun in the east cheesy cheesy
Which kin casting be this naa?
But it's true shaa cheesy
If you grow for East.... Na strong man you be nah... Especially if you sch'd there..... The universities na sch for the strong nah.....
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by ogbuefi677(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2021
nazicartel:
If you grow for East.... Na strong man you be nah... Especially if you sch'd there..... The universities na sch for the strong nah.....
Na we dey Ebonyi University those early days wey be say every morning, de go count scores 2-0 ; 5-2; etc.
Can't count d number of men I'd sat with on d same table severally, even laid on the same bed that died via needless violence.
Gun be say ........ make I no talk
Rest in peace young niggers,there's a haven for a gee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by OgwuEgo: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Twice, but I wasn't scared because I knew they won't shoot.
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:

L.A, naija is messedup I'm just lucky not to get shot....

No where is safe obviously..but it's pretty better Dan that shiithole

Iswear! More grace boss
Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by BigDawsNet: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Iswear! More grace boss

Amen!

Wish you best of lucks my broda

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Anyone Pull A Gun At You? What Were Your First Two Thoughts? by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Amen!

Wish you best of lucks my broda

But boss times are hard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament / Habaripay To Host Hackaton For Young Nigerians In Universities / Oau Admission List For The Year 2011/2012 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.