Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Earn In Dollars In Nigeria. An Extra $500 - $1000 On The Side Of What You Do. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn In Dollars In Nigeria. An Extra $500 - $1000 On The Side Of What You Do. (214 Views)

3 Best Lucrative Business You Can Start Up That Can Make You $1000+ On Amazon / How To Make $1000 On Mara Wallets. / Make An Extra $500 -$1000 Working From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn In Dollars In Nigeria. An Extra $500 - $1000 On The Side Of What You Do. by GraceIgbabul(f): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
In this new age where everything has gone digital. Now take a moment to ask yourself this question; Is my phone / are my digital devices an asset or a liability?

In simple terms; an asset is anything that makes you money, while a liability takes money away from your pocket.

Now when you buy data, money leaves you each time through that phone you’re holding, how about turning that phone into your money making machine instead?

Millennials are turning their phones to atm machines, do not be left behind! It’s the Era to make money on the Internet! It is a time now that we’re lucky to be alive to be a part of.

My name is Grace Igbabul. I’m an Entrepreneur in the digital space. My business partners @stephaniaayo , @zain.k4an and I are looking to partner with young sharp, ambitious individuals like yourself to potentially work with in a project to do with financial services where you can learn and earn on the side of what you currently do.

If you’re open to having multiple sources of income, and would like to earn an extra $500 - $1000 in dollars on the side of whatever you currently do then this Opportunity is for you! We’re in a new financial age where our digital devices could be made into an asset. I’d call it a rare opportunity in a lifetime.

We've been going 8 years now internationally and just opened this opportunity for Nigeria to earn in dollars 3 years ago. We’ll be impacting Nigeria Financially!.

Let me know if you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity;
Dm me ‘‘I WANT TO KNOW MORE’’on any of my provided contact details below

WhatsApp: +2348102632838
Instagram: https://instagram.com/graceigbabul

(1) (Reply)

This Is Real. N4k Plus With Evidence / Pos Machine Is Available / Dagcoin Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.