Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Make $1000 On Mara Wallets. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1000 On Mara Wallets. (1238 Views)

How To Make 125,000 Naira On Mara Wallets Referral Program. VIDEO TUTORIAL / How I Earned $127 On Mara / How To Make $1000 From Mara Wallets Arbitrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $1000 On Mara Wallets. by theauthorishere: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hello everyone good day. I want to introduce you to MARA WALLETS. It is a crypto wallet app, they are doing promo at the moment. For everyone who register now you will be rewarded TWO DOLLARS, THE PERSON WHO REFERRED YOU WILL BE REWARDED AS WELL.
 YOU CAN GOOGLE MARA WALLETS, if you think it's scam. I have registered and I was rewarded.

BELOW ARE SCREENSHOT FROM REPUTABLE NEWSPAPER REPORTING ON THE LAUNCH OF MARA WALLETS. 
PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER, you can download the app on Play Store, JUST SEARCH MARA WALLETS. 

YOU CAN DM ME FOR MY REFERRAL LINKPLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if you download the app from Play Store, USE MY REFERRAL CODE BELOW.

THIS IS MY REFERRAL CODE: 74KCRH

LINK: https://mara.xyz/me/74KCRH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration / ₦1,470 Registration And #735 Per Referral / I Am New Wit Lots Of Fresh Ideas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.