Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

3-month Old Baby, 3 Others Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-month Old Baby, 3 Others Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (764 Views)

5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-month Old Baby, 3 Others Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Davemzer86(m): 1:09am On Jul 21, 2021
3-month old baby, 3 others killed in Benue by suspected Fulani herdsmen

By David Mzer

Suspected Fulani herdsmen Tuesday killed a 3-month-old baby and 3 others in Ulevkaa, Guma local government area of Benue State.

According to an eye witness account, the herdsmen saw a Toyota Picnic vehicle driving along the Uikpam - Umenger - Gbajimba road.

They pretended to be passengers and waved at the car as passengers.

When the driver became suspicious of those who bid him to stop, he increased his speed.

Sensing that the driver was not ready to stop, two other herdsmen who were stationed ahead started shooting at the car.

A bullet hit a three - months-old baby through the chest and scattered his ribs.

One of the bullets went through his mother's lap and burst her muscle from the other side.

The baby died on the way before reaching the hospital in Daudu, while the mother was still alive as at the time of this report.

Not done yet, the herdsmen attacked another Commuter who was identified as Terver.
Mr Terver along with his wife were seized and slaughtered and their remains dumped by the road side.

A firewood seller identified as Solomon Kumaiin, who was on a motorbike was also killed by the herders.

A driver in one of the vehicles that was behind the Toyota Sharon quickly turned back and went to the nearby village known as Uikpam, which houses an IDPs camp and military checkpoint.

The soldiers quickly mobilized and went to the scene of the attack to convey some of the victims to a Clinic in Daudu community, Guma local government area of Benue State.

As at the time of this report, the remains of the victims were deposited at a mortuary in Daudu, while the survivors in the Toyota Picnic were receiving treatment in a clinic in Daudu.

Re: 3-month Old Baby, 3 Others Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by verminnel(f): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2021
God
Re: 3-month Old Baby, 3 Others Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by King3urna(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Davemzer86:

3-month old baby, 3 others killed in Benue by suspected Fulani herdsmen

By David Mzer

Suspected Fulani herdsmen Tuesday killed a 3-month-old baby and 3 others in Ulevkaa, Guma local government area of Benue State.

According to an eye witness account, the herdsmen saw a Toyota Picnic vehicle driving along the Uikpam - Umenger - Gbajimba road.

They pretended to be passengers and waved at the car as passengers.

When the driver became suspicious of those who bid him to stop, he increased his speed.

Sensing that the driver was not ready to stop, two other herdsmen who were stationed ahead started shooting at the car.

A bullet hit a three - months-old baby through the chest and scattered his ribs.

One of the bullets went through his mother's lap and burst her muscle from the other side.

The baby died on the way before reaching the hospital in Daudu, while the mother was still alive as at the time of this report.

Not done yet, the herdsmen attacked another Commuter who was identified as Terver.
Mr Terver along with his wife were seized and slaughtered and their remains dumped by the road side.

A firewood seller identified as Solomon Kumaiin, who was on a motorbike was also killed by the herders.

A driver in one of the vehicles that was behind the Toyota Sharon quickly turned back and went to the nearby village known as Uikpam, which houses an IDPs camp and military checkpoint.

The soldiers quickly mobilized and went to the scene of the attack to convey some of the victims to a Clinic in Daudu community, Guma local government area of Benue State.

As at the time of this report, the remains of the victims were deposited at a mortuary in Daudu, while the survivors in the Toyota Picnic were receiving treatment in a clinic in Daudu.

What is really going on so no hope for this country anymore and we still have people supporting this government omo the problem of this country is not the leaders but the people it self cos we always forget very fast shame on you all I promise your children won’t escape such kind of death
Re: 3-month Old Baby, 3 Others Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by freshkpomo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
abeg make una stop dey post benue and herdsmen story online, it's getting annoying.

Benin people say "I can't walk on someone beating my father and start asking what is happening, I will first throw a few punch at the person before asking questions " .. It's a parable for all male in Benue.
Re: 3-month Old Baby, 3 Others Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by goatBBQGRILLS: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nairalanders stop panicking. This government will crush boko haram
Re: 3-month Old Baby, 3 Others Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by goatBBQGRILLS: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
King3urna:

What is really going on so no hope for this country anymore and we still have people supporting this government omo the problem of this country is not the leaders but the people it self cos we always forget very fast shame on you all I promise your children won’t escape such kind of death
. There is hope, our darling daddy will bring them to book. He will lead from the front
Re: 3-month Old Baby, 3 Others Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by King3urna(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
goatBBQGRILLS:
. There is hope, our darling daddy will bring them to book. He will lead from the front

Lol baba it’s no longer funny I fear for my future kids I swear

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herder Caught With Over 200 Ammunition / I Was Heading To Plateau State To Destroy Lives – Man Caught With 52 Magazines / Missing Young Man (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.