Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer (30390 Views)

Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? / Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer / Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by Proflere: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2021
sirdick17:
My fear is he n kanu re both citizen of another country which they have already try to run
to when there is trouble. Where will u and me run to when they set this on fire?
Lol, since the Fulani herdsmen start killing where have you run to? These people could have simply run without championing any protest or agitation, but they choose to try because of you that don't have anywhere to run to. But in the end it seems you are in love with your oppressor and it is just wise for them to leave you to enjoy that. The fire is already on, I don't know which fire you are still expecting.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by colestephan86: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Le124:

https://punchng.com/why-sunday-igboho-cant-be-extradited-to-nigeria-lawyer/
The guy is lounging in a French speaking Yoruba nation.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by Chibuhealth(f): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by od501: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2021
post=103923853:
Dem don catch am be the koko.

We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Hope you will extend the gift to your brothers in IDP camps.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by faridasr: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Aufbauh:
Unfortunately he's not a political fugitive.
He was declared wanted for stockpiling dangerous ammunitions and hatching intention to cause harm.

The FG did not rely on his stance for self determination to declare him wanted. The government was also preemptive.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by Blackdisciple(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
Most African countries are asslickers, if paid little crude oil dollars Benin Republic would do anything for Buhari
[quote][/quote][i][/i]

Sure...
Soon you will hear he has been extradited to Nigeria with the cooperation of the Nigeria government.

Yeye.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by Eriokanmi: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
Most African countries are asslickers, if paid little crude oil dollars Benin Republic would do anything for Buhari
I don't think so. Benin are still grappling with the billions of dollars lost to the mission-less border closure by buhari for 2 good years which had crippled their economy. Their president came here begging , even took the matter to ecowas but buhari looked the other way. One good turn deserves another they say. In this case, it would be, one bad turn deserves another. The last thing Benin would do is extradite Igboho. Igboho wasn't arrested on the instruction of buhari or Nigeria. I learnt he was traveling to Germany with his wife without proper travel documents. Recall his passport had been carted away by the DSS?
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by faridasr: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Dim08:

Thank God your identity is hidden.

Some of your statements require you to be flogged. Sometimes, you write great, other times you write like a wicked, heartless and partisan politician who does not feel the pain and injustice meted at the masses.

Bandits and herdsmen are killing and making the northern states ungovernable but none of their leader has been arrested but down South... People who raise alarm because of perceived injustice are treated unjustly.

Be very careful so you don't cross your boundary. Don't be too sure your identity is not known. If you continue like this, calling black white and vice versa....your sin will soon find you out.

I wish you a regenerated heart.

So your leaders are Igboho and Cownu!! I pity you.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by Hendtime: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Le124:

Mr SAN keep deceiving yourself o, so African charter was dead when MNK was bundled to Abuja from Kenya?
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by MT: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Le124:

This Aliyu errs in the first paragraph by referring to igboho as a "political offender". He knew that, that was why he added if a person will be maltreated or justice delayed in the country he is being repatriated to, then he shouldn't be repatriated.

Igboho committed a crime, not a "political offender". He will be criminally charged in court. He illegally stockpiled weapons in his house. Before you all start wailing, know that FG has many lawyers at his disposal. The fact will be argued in court and not on the pages of nairaland.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by MT: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

Stockpiling you said? This shows your FFG (Fulani Federal Government) to be full of shits and lies. The heat Kenya is receiving will prevent Benin from releasing him.
Which country is this? Igboho is only protesting the criminal activities of some Fulani herders who go about kidnapping, raping, killing people and destroying crops. Instead of addressing this the government who sworn to protect the law abiding citizens turned around to chase her law abiding citizens and protecting criminals.

Are you saying while he was protesting, he was justified to stockpile arms?. This is law we are talking here and not assumptions or emotions. Court will decide
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by MT: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Gadafii:
There is nothing this cow government can't do.

But they should know it, thousands of Sunday igboho and MNK full ground, it's a matter of time before things go burst for buhari govt

Are you part of that thousands igboho and Kanu?. A typical African boasts from the corner of his living room while outsourcing the dangerous tasks to others.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Aufbauh:
Unfortunately he's not a political fugitive.
He was declared wanted for stockpiling dangerous ammunitions and hatching intention to cause harm.

The FG did not rely on his stance for self determination to declare him wanted. The government was also preemptive.

This is the reason why, in countries where they have sense, teams going into hot zones always go in with cameras on live feed that are viewed in real time and recorded for debriefing purposes.

The guns, where they really there, or were they stockpiled by the attackers?

With a live feed, we would be sure. There is also the obvious splash of blood all over, and no dead bodies or wounded people. There is also the issue of the presence or otherwise of a court order authorising the arrest.

So, you see, the FG wasn't proactive (that's the correct word, BTW. "Preemptive" is too confrontational, though that's exactly what the FG did, in this case).

They can't prove shit, because they don't care for the rule and processes of the law.

Isn't it a real bummer that other governments do care about what the law says?
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2021
MT:

Are you saying while he was protesting, he was justified to stockpile arms. This is law we are talking here and not assumptions. Court will decide
Arms that were placed by dss agents. Did dss see APC and gun trucks? Even what they placed were dane guns. Boko Haram that has APC, Gun Trucks parked in the open dss has not seen them. But they were able to see hand guns.
Court of Tanko will decide. I laugh at you.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

This is the reason why, in countries where they have sense, teams going into hot zones always go in with cameras on live feed that are viewed in real time and recorded for debriefing purposes.

The guns, where they really there, or were they stockpiled by the attackers?

With a live feed, we would be sure. There is also the obvious splash of blood all over, and no dead bodies or wounded people. There is also the issue of the presence or otherwise of a court order authorising the arrest.

So, you see, the FG wasn't proactive (that's the correct word, BTW. "Preemptive" is too confrontational, though that's exactly what the FG did, in this case).

They can't prove shit, because they don't care for the rule and processes of the law.

Isn't it a real bummer that other governments do care about what the law says?
Don't mind him. The same dss that saw hand held guns have been unable to see APC and Gun trucks of Boko Haram parked openly in the North. Who is fooling who?
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by MT: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

Arms that were placed by dss agents. Did dss see APC and gun trucks? Even what they placed were dane guns. Boko Haram that has APC, Gun Trucks parked in the open dss has not seen them. But they were able to see hand guns.
Court of Tanko will decide. I laugh at you.

You sounded like a witness to the fact. Since you knew when the Dane guns were placed there, avail yourself to igboho legal team to serve as a witness. While at that , go and read the legal consequence of what is called "perjury" in law.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2021
MT:

You sounded like a witness to the fact. Since you knew when the Dane guns were placed there, avail yourself to igboho legal team to serve as a witness. While at that , go and read the legal consequence of what is called "perjury" in law.
I am saying based on what dss said. The court you are talking about is it the one that Tanko is the head?
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

Stockpiling you said? This shows your FFG (Fulani Federal Government) to be full of shits and lies. The heat Kenya is receiving will prevent Benin from releasing him.
Which country is this? Igboho is only protesting the criminal activities of some Fulani herders who go about kidnapping, raping, killing people and destroying crops. Instead of addressing this the government who sworn to protect the law abiding citizens turned around to chase her law abiding citizens and protecting criminals.

You sound stupid, Is Igboho a security operative? Which law in Nigeria allows citizens to stockpile arms? Let me educate you a little, In Nigeria if you want to carry arms you have to get a license from the government to do that, you can't be stockpiling arms in the name of self defense.

Get that into your emty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by MT: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

I am saying based on what dss said. The court you are talking about is it the one that Tanko is the head?

Obviously you don't know the workings of the law. You wrote what you wrote because of what DSS says. Where is your evidence to refute what they said? Were you there at the time of the incident?

This is how some people end up in jail over another person's matter. Visit court, watch proceedings and see how things play out there.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by san316(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Only a fool will believe that sovereign Nations will obey international treaties at the expense of national security.

By the way,is the lawyer saying Sunday Adeyemo is a FUGITIVE?

1 Like

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by san316(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2021
MT:

Obviously you don't know the workings of the law. You wrote what you wrote because of what DSS says. Where is your evidence to refute what they said? Were you there at the time of the incident?

This is how some people end up in jail over another person's matter. Visit court, watch proceedings and see how things play out there.

Leave the half educated people here to be jumping upandan with half truths and beer parlor gist's. DSS took pictures of arms and they have his lieutenants in their custody who must have been volunteering information to them.

Somebody is here saying things from his imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by MT: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You sound stupid, Is Igboho a security operative? Which law in Nigeria allows citizens to stockpile arms? Let me educate you a little, In Nigeria if you want to carry arms you have to get a license from the government to do that, you can't be stockpiling arms in the name of self defense.

Igboho reflects on his supporters. They are irredeemable. Just leave them.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by netmillionaires(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2021
Hmmmm! Words on Marble

chrisxxx:

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2021
MT:

Dss told us the guns they found in his house. And I am saying those are dane guns compared to what Boko Haram is using and same DSS has been unable to appreheñd them. What is difficult here?
Did dss see APC in his house? No.
Did they see gun trucks? No.
But Boko Haram has all these displayed in the desert and dss has not seen them.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by MT: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

Dss told us the guns they found in his house. And I am saying those are dane guns compared to what Boko Haram is using and same DSS has been unable to appreheñd them. What is difficult here?
Did dss see APC in his house? No.
Did they see gun trucks? No.
But Boko Haram has all these displayed in the desert and dss has not seen them.

I'm sorry but stop exposing your folly in a public space. The law says private citizens should not own a GUN (gun is gun, mister) without license. Dane gun is a subset of gun.

Do you even know that if you threaten someone with a pen to forcefully take his belongings, you will be judged the same way as hardened robbers that rob banks with heavy ammunition.

You need a proper dusting up in law. Sit this discourse out and learn.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You are a dunce to think I am stupid enough to seek for security cover from someone who seeks my life.
I am not suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
Which security arms do you want me to seek for refuge?
Army led by same Fulani or Police or the the Court?
You are utterly a slowpoke.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
MT:

I'm sorry but stop exposing your folly in a public space. The law says private citizens should not own a GUN (gun is gun, mister) without license. Dane gun is a subset of gun.

Do you even know that if you threaten someone with a pen to forcefully take his belongings, you will be judged the same way as hardened robbers that rob banks with heavy ammunition.

You need a proper dusting up in law. Sit this discourse out and learn.
Is this your law selective this inebriated fellow?
The Fulanis that go about with assault riffle are they above the law?
Your reason seems like someone suffering from cranium rectum inversion.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by MT: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

Is this your law selective this inebriated fellow?
The Fulanis that go about with assault riffle are they above the law?
Your reason seems like someone suffering from cranium rectum inversion.

My father once told me - "never argue with a fool".

Do have a nice day.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2021
MT:

Do have a nice day.
People who are rationally incapacitated resort to insult in the heat of an expository argument my father also told me.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by tellmemore15: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2021
The boko haram lead government has entered this one already. Igboho will be brought back to Nigeria, and heardsmen, boko haram and Isis are free to walk around, they are business men.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2021
MT:

Do have a nice day.
On a second thought you might be the person your father was arguing with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by Ovamboland(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Le124:

Igboho is not wanted for political activism, he's wanted for illegal possession of automatic weapons, possession of snatched govt issued rifles and possible murder or accessory to murder of the customs officers the rifles were isdued to.

His charges tie wrapper.

He will need to identify who sold the weapons to him if he claims non involvement in the snatching of the rifles. Remember he publicly threatened to forcefully open the borders to bring in rice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Gololo Attacked By Mob In Bauchi, House Ransacked (Photos) / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today / Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.