Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer (30433 Views)

Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? / Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer / Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by Ovamboland(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

You are a dunce to think I am stupid enough to seek for security cover from someone who seeks my life.
I am not suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
Which security arms do you want me to seek for refuge?
Army led by same Fulani or Police or the the Court?
You are utterly a slowpoke.

Acquire your unlicensed rifle and display it on social media with your profile, let's see what happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by Buckeyemedia1: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Hands crossed, let’s hope our brothers in Benin wont betray us. I believe Benin will charge him for passport fraud and will probably spend sometime there or pay a fine.
Very funny, Oduduwa Republic Prime Minister done run? If Oga know say e no get power, why all the noise making? Government show igboho jakpa?
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by Buckeyemedia1: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2021
Ovamboland:

Igboho is not wanted for political activism, he's wanted for illegal possession of automatic weapons, possession of snatched govt issued rifles and possible murder or accessory to murder of the customs officers the rifles were isdued to.

His charges tie wrapper.

He will need to identify who sold the weapons to him if he claims non involvement in the snatching of the rifles. Remember he publicly threatened to forcefully open the borders to bring in rice.
Leave those lawyers let them be deceiving themselves, they are the prosecutors & Judge in the case? When igboho was making noise, all those saboteurs of Nigeria did not warn him to be careful with his utterances? They let him walk straight into the lion’s den.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

You are a dunce to think I am stupid enough to seek for security cover from someone who seeks my life.
I am not suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
Which security arms do you want me to seek for refuge?
Army led by same Fulani or Police or the the Court?
You are utterly a slowpoke.

There's a sizeable population of stupid people like you on nairaland...you only reason with your anus.

Bring ya head again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Ovamboland:

Acquire your unlicensed rifle and display it on social media with your profile, let's see what happens
Since you the security arms are in your hands I have no option than to resort to self help. Self defense is part of my universal inalienable human right.
I will hide my tools from you if I have.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

You are closer to Buhari. Tell him that almost everyone in the South feels he protects the Fulani ambition of territorial expansion. Tell him that we have had Fulanis in our midst before now and they were very peaceful. We gave them water when they were passing and everyone admired the Fulani people from their pretty maids to the slender herders and the shape of their nose and even skin complexion. Some people bought from them diary products.
Today the average herdsman in the South is seen as a villain. Seen as someone above the law. People see them and run away or take guide. We can't continue like this.
Buhari needs to act because people in the south believe that they have his tacit support to unleash mayhem on the populace to instill fear, propagate Islam and for territorial expansion. This might be erroneous.
Many people believe having their own country will put the security apparatchik of government in their hand.
Previously southerners viewed all northerners as Hausas. But the activities of the Fulanis have caused the Hausa people to let people know that there are Hausas who are peace loving and the other tribes.
Lastly observe that I have been able to express my thoughts without abusing you or anyone. That is education. You can talk anywhere without abusing anyone. Learn that. It is called being civil and versed in public decorum.

And did you see me abuse anyone that didnt abuse me first?

Southerners are CLOWNS

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL UP NORTH.....

The average northerner sees the southerners as wanting to destroy Buhari government because he was a northerner a do you know why ITS BECAUSE IN 16 YEARS OF PDP IN POWER, SOUTHERNERS RULED FOR 14.......if it had happened to the southerners will they take it? They will behave like the northerners are doinv now .Thats why you see everyone who mattered in the north went with buhari in 2015.

By the way if educated southerners FOOLISHLY admit that illiterate northerners are lording it over them then their education is a waste
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by sirdick17: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Proflere:
Lol, since the Fulani herdsmen start killing where have you run to? These people could have simply run without championing any protest or agitation, but they choose to try because of you that don't have anywhere to run to. But in the end it seems you are in love with your oppressor and it is just wise for them to leave you to enjoy that. The fire is already on, I don't know which fire you are still expecting.

Every country have it own security challenge which they managing just like we managing ours like herdsmen, but KANU and Sunday re trying to wage war against d country
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Dreal1247:
This Government that is ready to sacrifice oil wells just to apprehend agitators while offering amnesty to Boko Harm and keeping silence on the activities of the Fulani Herdsmen. Let's watch and see what actually happens.

Stale emotional outburst....
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:
[s]Buharî will definitely be the LAST fool ani savage animal to rule Nigeria.
A very useless nepotistic senile idiot.
The SENILE VEGETABLE old fool is calling for war and he'll definitely get it.

On Sallah day, most people fed the people whose people are making the country miserable... Born to rule to destroy people.

EVEN AS A MUSLIM, I WILL NEVER feed people who mostly have stolen and own the most oil blocs in Nigeria yet no single refinery is functional.
I prefer to feed my poor christain and pagan neighbors than to feed those hypocrites.

They have been ruling Nigeria since inception (85% of all this times) with almost nothing to show for it.
6th largest producer of oil in the world yet, no functional REFINERIES, and everyone now has to wait for a single man to complete his own so that the useless fools can present him like the lord and saviour of Nigerians.

The government is barely doing anything.
Nigerians most provide everything for themselves.
Want good Power - you buy generator
Want good education - go to private schools
Want shelter - Build a house
Want good water - dig a borehole
Want security - provide one for yourself etc.

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless
Richest and yet most wretched.

Why can't their own rich people and useless politicians feed and take care of them?

Why are they always coming down to the South (Lagos, Ọyọ, Ogun port Harcourt etc) to beg?

Some many of their few rich fools will be posting and flaunting in their sallah pictures in their ill-gotten wealth to show off, while more than their other 90% rest population go about to the street to beg for halms and constitute nuisance.
Very USELESS PARASITIC savage animals[/s].

Incoherent rants

Are southerners not littered all over the north? As we speak thousands of southerners are heading up north in night buses......but its a problem if northerners come down south not to do anything even meaningful but BEG FOR ALMS....southerners stop being hypocrites
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

Since you the security arms are in your hands I have no option than to resort to self help. Self defense is part of my universal inalienable human right.
I will hide my tools from you if I have.

You shoot at soldiers and claim self defence.....but you dont want the soldiers to self defend themselves abi? Are they not human beings deserving of rights?
DSS shot and killed igboho guys in self defence but you to you its not.....stop speaking from both sides of the mouth
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by smartNerd: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by KGD10: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
louqas:

This one dey here dey deceive himself.....which heat is kenya receiving?......is it from foolish nairaland threads or a few miscreants showing up at different embassies in europe and japan?.....how many protest have taken place in Nigeria because of NK?

See dont be naive , igboho is planning armed insurrection and has been receiving funds from abroad.
You are protesting against criminal fulanis that are in the forests but are going about agitating for yoruba nation without the peoples mandate in cities....meeting politicians at night and pretending to be an activist in daytime.
You say you are protesting against criminal fulani herders but started asking for yoruba nation. and seeking and getting funds for arms like nnamdi kanu did in USA that year...the two are not related now, no government will fold its arms and look the other way, even a PDP government wont .

And what's the problem if anyone ask for Yoruba nation? Are you mad? Na by force to stay together? You dey mad? Did Igboho kill anyone like the killer herdsmen? You and Buhari dey mad?
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
KGD10:

And what's the problem if anyone ask for Yoruba nation? Are you mad? Na by force to stay together? You dey mad? Did Igboho kill anyone like the killer herdsmen? You and Buhari dey mad?

Were na by force to leave Nigeria? I said im okay with it wetin concern your generation of bastards?
I no blame you na the mad man and mad woman wey born you i blame

Insults apart....shouldn't you be ashamed that with your education you cant fight for yourself and is waiting for an illiterate igboho to force you to leave Nigeria against your wish.....your education is a waste.....so much for free education
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
louqas:

You shoot at soldiers and claim self defence.....but you dont want the soldiers to self defend themselves abi? Are they not human beings deserving of rights?
DSS shot and killed igboho guys in self defence but you to you its not.....stop speaking from both sides of the mouth
I am not ighoho spokesman. What is your government efforts to curb the menace of herdsmen? Igboho did not just start agitation. Why did he start agitation and what is your government efforts to forestall further agitation?
It is not by suppressing or intimidating agitators. The quietness in the south today is that of a graveyard. We feel defeated. We feel subjugated. We feel dehumanized. Don't you think we will fight back? Do you think you have the absolute loyalty of the southern officers?
They also have communities been ransacked by herdsmen.
Don't you like peace? I know you do and that is why even while you have all the power on earth to commandeer a lady you still went all the peaceful routes to woo her to be your wife because you want a peaceful home.
No one hates the Fulani or anyone. All we are saying do your business so that it will mutually beneficial. Graze the grass not the crop. I benefit from the droppings of the cow. Is this too much to ask from a fellow country man?
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

I am not ighoho spokesman. What is your government efforts to curb the menace of herdsmen? Igboho did not just start agitation. Why did he start agitation and what is your government efforts to forestall further agitation?
It is not by suppressing or intimidating agitators. The quietness in the south today is that of a graveyard. We feel defeated. We feel subjugated. We feel dehumanized. Don't you think we will fight back? Do you think you have the absolute loyalty of the southern officers?
They also have communities been ransacked by herdsmen.
Don't you like peace? I know you do and that is why even while you have all the power on earth to commandeer a lady you still went all the peaceful routes to woo her to be your wife because you want a peaceful home.
No one hates the Fulani or anyone. All we are saying do your business so that it will mutually beneficial. Graze the grass not the crop. I benefit from the droppings of the cow. Is this too much to ask from a fellow country man?

If government use 10% of the force used against bandits against IGBOHO the whole soka will be in ruins now?
You guys better get serious with security and stop all these whataboutism. I ask so because bandits are running riot up north, killing northerners so yorubas too should be killing themselves ?

Na you people put sunday igboho for trouble do you think its childs play to lead a seccession , you guys made him belief its comedy , displaying juju armour and making a fool of himself
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by chrisxxx(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
louqas:

And did you see me abuse anyone that didnt abuse me first?

Southerners are CLOWNS

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL UP NORTH.....

The average northerner sees the southerners as wanting to destroy Buhari government because he was a northerner a do you know why ITS BECAUSE IN 16 YEARS OF PDP IN POWER, SOUTHERNERS RULED FOR 14.......if it had happened to the southerners will they take it? They will behave like the northerners are doinv now .Thats why you see everyone who mattered in the north went with buhari in 2015.

By the way if educated southerners FOOLISHLY admit that illiterate northerners are lording it over them then their education is a waste
This is a mistake from the north. I bet you without south Buhari can't be president. He was voted because we believed he wasn't corrupt and not tribalistic. No southerner wants to bring his government down. All we are saying is for him to use his whistle to call the marauding herdsmen to order. The herdsmen attack communities with impunity with no consequences. We believe the president is being soft on them.
Are Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Taraba people southerners?
These people are also being attacked. North can rule forever I don't send but let there be peace.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by ajl: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Before Benin Republic do anything about this issue, they will always consult France. And I am dead sure France wouldn't support his extradition. More so, it's pay back time for Buhari since Benin Republic has been mad that Buhari closed the border between both countries, causing Benin serious economic loss. Don't forget that Benin has a large population of people of Yoruba descent. In fact, I personally know one of their power brokers, a longterm family friend, who is more or less a Yoruba. Any big event she organize, she always brought in Yoruba musicians from Yorubaland. I was almost going to place a call to her to help put pressure on the Benin government never to release Igboho to the evil government in Nigeria. But I have faith in their judicial system and the work already done by Yorubas in support of Igboho. He is surely not going to be extradited to Nigeria.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

This is a mistake from the north. I bet you without south Buhari can't be president. He was voted because we believed he wasn't corrupt and not tribalistic. No southerner wants to bring his government down. All we are saying is for him to use his whistle to call the marauding herdsmen to order. The herdsmen attack communities with impunity with no consequences. We believe the president is being soft on them.
Are Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Taraba people southerners?
These people are also being attacked. North can rule forever I don't send but let there be peace.
Actions of southerners especially PDP and ibos says otherwise.

Without north can a southerner be president? NO

You belief the president is soft on them doesn't mean he is soft on them....you people should be serious with security matters abeg, the farmers herders crisis has so many different dimensions that just merely saying the president is soft on them. That there are rogues among fulanis doesnt mean all fulanis are rogues
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by KGD10: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
louqas:

Were na by force to leave Nigeria? I said im okay with it wetin concern your generation of bastards?
I no blame you na the mad man and mad woman wey born you i blame

Insults apart....shouldn't you be ashamed that with your education you cant fight for yourself and is waiting for an illiterate igboho to force you to leave Nigeria against your wish.....your education is a waste.....so much for free education

You and Buhari dey mad! No be by force to leave with you Fulani Terrorist foooools.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
KGD10:

You and Buhari dey mad! No be by force to leave with you Fulani Terrorist foooools.

Your generation dey mad

You people have a degree in stupidity and world record on how not to be a seccessionist.....you are the only known seccessionists BEGGING government to be let go, who does that except PDP riff raffs pretending to be freedom fighters. Clown take action and step away from your keyboard make my galant soldiers use you do target practice
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by KGD10: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
louqas:

Your generation dey mad

You people have a degree in stupidity and world record on how not to be a seccessionist.....you are the only known seccessionists BEGGING government to be let go, who does that except PDP riff raffs pretending to be freedom fighters. Clown take action and step away from your keyboard make my galant soldiers use you do target practice

You're talking to your stuuuupid self and blood sucking demonic Buhari! When does an activist campaigning for secession to enlighten everyone become a problem to you foooools? Don't you have killers herdsmen to go face? You're maaaad!
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
KGD10:

You're talking to your stuuuupid self and blood sucking demonic Buhari! When does an activist campaigning for secession to enlighten everyone become a problem to you foooools? Don't you have killers herdsmen to go face? You're maaaad!

Campaigning?
Is secesssion a political rally?
Come out you PDP miscreants......
and stop hiding behind seccession agitation.
Mad animal in the ZOO
tongue
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by 300Spartans: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
He can't be arrested now he can't be extradited from Benin... Hmm funny Simians

Under your master's anus

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by 300Spartans: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
post=103923853:
Dem don catch am be the koko.

We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

This is you and Buhari

Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by johnHerba(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by UncleKoboko: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
louqas:

Incoherent rants

Are southerners not littered all over the north? As we speak thousands of southerners are heading up north in night buses......but its a problem if northerners come down south not to do anything even meaningful but BEG FOR ALMS....southerners stop being hypocrites
Don't be stupid
How many southerners come to the north to beg?
Southerners are not beggars people. 98% of all beggars in this country are awusa-fool ani people.
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
KGD10:

Asiwin na so d tin pain you...pele
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by louqas: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Don't be stupid
How many southerners come to the north to beg?
Southerners are not beggars people. 98% of all beggars in this country are awusa-fool ani people.

Is it not you fetish southerners thag still give them money? Many southerners live a double faced life...
Re: Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer by UncleKoboko: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
louqas:

Is it not you fetish southerners thag still give them money? Many southerners live a double faced life...
Lol
Keep fooling yourself.
Who doesn't know the headquarter of ritualists in this country (Kano)
All thos empty mansions and all those Alhajis, what do you think is their source of wealth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate / Hisbah Seize Truck Of 3,600 Crates Of Beer In Kano / Why We Are Distancing Ourselves From IPOB – Ambazonia Interim Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.