Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Copywriting: Make Your First $200 Online Within 60 Days. {pictures} - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Copywriting: Make Your First $200 Online Within 60 Days. {pictures} (213 Views)

Make Your First $200 Within A Month On Amazon KDP. / What Kind Of Job Will Earn Me $200 Online Or Offline / Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting: Make Your First $200 Online Within 60 Days. {pictures} by pauladonis(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2021
Attached picture: My latest Payment alert of $226!!!

that's approximately #105k if I use an exchanger.

How did I get it?

I made it through Copywriting.

All I did was buy a copywriting course online (cost me 40k)

then I studied the course for 1 hour everyday.

Then 2 weeks ago, after applying the teachings of the course, I was able to get a client who paid me $226 to write Landing Page Copy.

As you can see the date, the payment came in last night.

I spent 40k to buy the course,

I spent #50 on data (night sub) to download the course materials and put in some effort to learn the skill. In less than 3 weeks, I have gotten double of what I spent back...

Now, I know I'm supposed to write plenty stories to try and convince you to learn a skill but I am feeling sleepy at the moment.

Do with this information whatever you want, but don't ever think that it is impossible to make money online.

If you want to know the course that helped me achieve this, check it out yourself here https://tinyurl. com/s5f7wvdh

Or contact me on WhatsApp (check my signature.)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! For Business Officer / Medical Laboratory Scientist Vacancy / Receptionist Needed At Egbeda Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.