Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

"I Made It To The City Of Love" - Mercy Eke Shares Cute Photos, Video From Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Made It To The City Of Love" - Mercy Eke Shares Cute Photos, Video From Paris (1637 Views)

Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija / ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Made It To The City Of Love" - Mercy Eke Shares Cute Photos, Video From Paris by onyi25(f): 5:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Mercy Eke is no doubt one of the most successful Big Brother Naija ex housemate.

The reality star who won the 4th edition of the Big Brother Naija show is currently living to her name 'Queen of highlights'.

Mercy Eke has taken time off work to give herself the best treat, a vacation.

After few days in Greece where she obviously had an amazing time, the successful entrepreneur found her way to the city of love, Paris.

She flew to France for the continuation of her vacation and made sure to visit the Eiffel Tower.

Visit site below for update/ Video/ more photos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/07/i-made-it-to-city-of-love-bbnaijas.html

Re: "I Made It To The City Of Love" - Mercy Eke Shares Cute Photos, Video From Paris by iamtardey: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Na make one better oyinbo catch you remain now abi tongue
Re: "I Made It To The City Of Love" - Mercy Eke Shares Cute Photos, Video From Paris by lkillbrokehoes: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2021
looking for rich magas as usual cheesy
Re: "I Made It To The City Of Love" - Mercy Eke Shares Cute Photos, Video From Paris by mayklef(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2021
power klitocurrency
Re: "I Made It To The City Of Love" - Mercy Eke Shares Cute Photos, Video From Paris by yanabasee1(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2021
But then, these whores make good use of their holes....

I would do the same if I was a girl.... What's the point closing up the business holes and staying hungry?

1 Like

Re: "I Made It To The City Of Love" - Mercy Eke Shares Cute Photos, Video From Paris by Ahmed0336(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2021
yanabasee1:
But then, these whores make good use of their holes....

I would do the same if I was a girl.... What's the point closing up the business holes and staying hungry?

Out body is the temple of God. Keep it holy.

(1) (Reply)

Gistlover Expose More Of Kizz Daniel Family Dirty Secrets, Mother Mad Allegedly / Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber / Video - Beyonce Reacts To Fake Baby Bump Rumour: “it’s Stupid And Ridiculous”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.