Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi (3270 Views)

Let's Remain Calm & Persistent - Peter Obi To Supporters / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Okay

Try out Google Admob today

It's legit and pays

Hit my sig

Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by heniford2: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2021
KanuSE:

Your English is poor...to be honest.
most you quote everyone smelling mouth undecided
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by Chibuhealth(f): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by KanuSE: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2021
heniford2:
most Must you quote everyone smelling mouth undecided

Fixed wink
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by heniford2: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Go fix ur smelling mouth grin gringrin
KanuSE:

Fixed wink
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by 8BowlofFlour: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2021
It's the best thing
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by ibietela2(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Why not look up to God instead of taking salary?
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by Hendtime: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2021
heniford2:
Ugwuanyi governor of Enugu state should work on the whole spoiled pot hoes in Enugu road know and paint the black and white road color that is all the people ask
I think you should work on your grammar
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by LORDLARGE(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2021
africanpride1:
Now I know that Rapture shall truly happen very soon, make peace with your CREATOR by accepting Jesus His Son as your personal Lord and Saviour today!

The end is near but please stop using conspiracy theories to buttress your point.
Before you miss the heaven you preach about by spreading falsehood
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Like prayers are what you ****s were elected to do. Why not resign and take up a job in the nearest church or mosque? The only prayer I'm praying for our leaders is for them to have a taste of the destruction they have meted to Nigerians
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by heniford2: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Hendtime:

I think you should work on your grammar
is grammar paying my bills here must you quote every comment you see here
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by Hendtime: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
heniford2:
is grammar paying my bills here must you quote every comment you see here

Must you comment here?
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by heniford2: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Hendtime:

Must you comment here?
ur just unfortunate and stupid get out you quoted me on my own comment which I wrote for my own self trying to correct me and I said I no want na by force to write good grammar chop shit dey
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by Hendtime: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2021
heniford2:
ur just unfortunate and stupid get out you quoted me on my own comment which I wrote for my own self trying to correct me and I said I no want na by force to write good grammar chop shit dey

Quit being a sissy and get a life
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by mojibbz(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2021
GoogleAdmob2021:
Okay

Try out Google Admob today

It's legit and pays

Hit my sig

Don’t fall for it. This guy has taken my money over 3 weeks ago and never once delivered anything. He feigned illness all through and almost never replies messages after you’ve sent him money.

Proceed with him at your own risk and discretion!
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by heniford2: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Hendtime:

Quit being a sissy and get a life
zombie Africa stupid mentality mind ur own shit business if u see a comment u don't like ignore and move on rather than been a fool
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by smartNerd: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison
Re: Eid-El-kabir: Let’s Remain Committed To God In Prayers - Governor Ugwuanyi by Hendtime: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
heniford2:
zombie Africa stupid mentality mind ur own shit business if u see a comment u don't like ignore and move on rather than been a fool
You should have given yourself this advice and we wouldn't be having this convo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Swear We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State / If You Remove LP Supporters, We’ll All Have Peace And Tyranny - Shehu Sani / Nigeria's Failure As A Nation: Who's To Blame - Leadership Or Followership?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.