Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria (138 Views)

Legitimate Money Making Opportunity / Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free / Make Legitimate Money Online Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria by Timo01(m): 6:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Making legitimate money online in Nigeria is easy if you know the way to go about it.
First, you need to understand Nigerians being known for fraud and program yourself to be different accordingly.
You need to prove to people beyond reasonable doubt that you are not a fraudster. Otherwise, you will be far from making legitimate money online in Nigeria.

Note: The important thing here is.
Making legitimate money online in Nigeria. I am not talking about the other one. If that is what you want to do, then this post is not for you. Meaning you want to make money online genuinely like me. You are not interested in scamming people, then follow along with me.

1. You really need to be open to learning continuously.
2. It doesn't happen overnight. You need to start building trust gradually. Because we are in Nigeria, everybody is afraid of online business. People hardly commit their money into the hands of strangers. They need to be 100% sure that they are not going to lose their money to scammers. When you have built enough trust, making money online in Nigeria becomes very easy.

How to Build Trust
1. Creating free video tutorials on Youtube. As people watch your free videos naturally they trust you already. People that give out free stuff are generally trusted. Teach people small, small things that you have tested and it worked for free. Some of them will go and try it. After all, it doesn't cost them a dime to get the knowledge. When they go and try it and it worked for them, your name and picture are registered in their brain.
The next time you want to sell something to them they will not have doubt bringing out their ATM card and paying for your product or services because you have already proven to them that you are genuine.

Alternatively, offer a sample of your product for free to a small segment of people just for getting testimonials from them. Genuine Testimonials are powerful tools that you can use to make money online.

2. Start by selling low ticket offer to a small segment of people in order to generate testimonials for your future offer. Low ticket offer are offer that does not cost much. For example, People may not have a problem paying for a product that cost N1000 as much as paying for a product that costs N100,000. If they lose 1k it will not pain them as much as losing N100K. So they might likely give it a trial. And if your N1k product worked for them, you have started building loyal customers, who are also potential customers that will buy your N100k offer in the Future.

I am going to share part 2 and the remaining ones to my subscribers. It doesn't cost you anything to be a subscriber. It is free to subscribe today! I am going to be charging very soon before you can be my subscriber.

[Subscribe here][/http://eepurl.com/g-z479]

(1) (Reply)

Building Mental Wealth / Enough Of Brokeness! / Save Time And Focus On What Matters The Most With TRADR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.