Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. (470 Views)

Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / We Need Jobs- Ghanaian Youths Reject Bags Of Rice Sent To Them By Their Lawmaker / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by hecomeshome(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Ghanaian youths refused to accept bags of rice from a politician. As could be seen in the short video clip, the youths angrily reloaded the bags of rice to prove their seriousness.
Nigerian youths should take note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdwduYSr5J4

1 Like

Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by donbachi(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2021
If na for naija..the youths for even compose songs for am..
Or dey sing " chamo,chamo our chamo".."3 gbosa for our chamo".

Even ask for cooking ingredients join.
Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by madridguy(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2021
There's severe hunger in the land so you can't expect an hungry man to reject food from his oppressor. This has been the evil technics of our leaders for the past decades, they cause severe hunger so people will be out of their mind and when they come out with a cup of rice during campaign people will be running after them.
May God ease our path.
Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by Sammy07: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
grin

Its been a while baba grin
Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by hecomeshome(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
There's severe hunger in the land so you can't expect an hungry man to reject food from his oppressor. This has been the evil technics of our leaders for the past decades, they cause severe hunger so people will be out of their mind and when they come out with a cup of rice during campaign people will be running after them.
May God ease our path.

You are right. But we need to end that by taking our stand against them; otherwise, the suffering continues.
Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by madridguy(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Boss I dey ooooo. Nigeria situation belleful everybody.

Sammy07:

Its been a while baba grin
Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by Sammy07: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
Boss I dey ooooo. Nigeria situation belleful everybody.

Happy sallah, u no go like give away grin

Anyways, when we go come do nikkah wink (If I got it right)
Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by madridguy(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2021
How can we do that? If we set the country on fire, we the masses will still suffer it because they all have jet that will used to pack themselves, their families and friends. If we elect someone we trust, once getting there he or she join them i.e President Buhari.

hecomeshome:

You are right. But we need to end that by taking our stand against them; otherwise, the suffering continues.
Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by madridguy(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Same to you boss. May we witness more in good health and faith, aamin. Baba I don give away where my power reach as me self be Almajiri.
For the latter make we dey pray.

Sammy07:

Happy sallah, u no go like give away grin

Anyways, when we go come do nikkah wink (If I got it right)
Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by nairalandankrah: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Where in Europe do politicians share rice?
Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by Sammy07: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
Same to you boss. May we witness more in good health and faith, aamin. Baba I don give away where my power reach as me self be Almajiri.
For the latter make we dey pray.

A big Amen
Re: Youths Reject Politician's Rice In Ghana. by hecomeshome(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
How can we do that? If we set the country on fire, we the masses will still suffer it because they all have jet that will used to pack themselves, their families and friends. If we elect someone we trust, once getting there he or she join them i.e President Buhari.

Even if the country is set on fire, it will produce a better future for our unborn children.
Majority of the revolutions in the WEST were caused by bad leadership. The French revolution of 1789 brought about a better France that Africans are now running to.

(1) (Reply)

UAE Intercepts, Destroys Missile In Third Attack Launched By Houthis / USA Scared Of Russia???? / Latest Russian Trash Captured By The Mighty Ukrainian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.