Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

You Are Representing A Terrorist Government-man Tells Superfalcon Players - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Representing A Terrorist Government-man Tells Superfalcon Players (309 Views)

Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Representing A Terrorist Government-man Tells Superfalcon Players by SavageMajor(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2021
You are Representing a Terrorist Government-Man tells Superfalcon Players
Watch the full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMbVFE-e3g0
Re: You Are Representing A Terrorist Government-man Tells Superfalcon Players by StandardJohn(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2021
straight up... I like his boldness. The truth hurts but it must be said the way it is.

1 Like

Re: You Are Representing A Terrorist Government-man Tells Superfalcon Players by appishani1(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2021
Are they representing the government or the masses,
leave these innocent footballers abeg.
What do you want them to do.
Ministers are going abroad but is only these female footballers you see? I wish he do this to the male footballers too, he will learn his lesson the hard way
Re: You Are Representing A Terrorist Government-man Tells Superfalcon Players by SavageMajor(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Nigerians and vawulence grin grin
appishani1:
Are they representing the government or the masses,
leave these innocent footballers abeg.
What do you want them to do.
Ministers are going abroad but is only these female footballers you see? I wish he do this to the male footballers too, he will learn his lesson the hard way

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Being Black In Europe / Big Brother Expose The Wildcards. MARIA AND PERE! / Outgoing Miss Nollywood International Sonia Sunday Bag Excellent Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.