Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Wickedness Of The Church Made Me Dine With Hushpuppi” – Daddy Freeze (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wickedness Of The Church Made Me Dine With Hushpuppi” – Daddy Freeze (video) (295 Views)

Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday / Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wickedness Of The Church Made Me Dine With Hushpuppi” – Daddy Freeze (video) by ifysblog: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
The wickedness of the church made me dine with Hushpuppi” – daddy Freeze (video)

Click the link to see the full gist
https://www.skypertrend.com/2021/08/the-wickedness-of-church-made-me-dine.html

Re: The Wickedness Of The Church Made Me Dine With Hushpuppi” – Daddy Freeze (video) by Bigredmachine: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Foolish talk
Re: The Wickedness Of The Church Made Me Dine With Hushpuppi” – Daddy Freeze (video) by Arthurity1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
See idiot! How did the church enter this one now? You were greedy, and was looking for handout for somebody you knew was not pure in his dealings. Did the church tell you to go and dine with him? Trying to put the blame of his greed on something else, hopeless idiot.
Re: The Wickedness Of The Church Made Me Dine With Hushpuppi” – Daddy Freeze (video) by neonly: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
ifysblog:
The wickedness of the church made me dine with Hushpuppi” – daddy Freeze (video)

Click the link to see the full gist
https://www.skypertrend.com/2021/08/the-wickedness-of-church-made-me-dine.html

Re: The Wickedness Of The Church Made Me Dine With Hushpuppi” – Daddy Freeze (video) by Onyi22(f): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Daddy Freeze don come again ooo

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija House On Fire� / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Registration | Apply Now! / Roddy Ricch Life Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.