Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer (45656 Views)

Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer / These Photos Broke Buhari's Heart and Made Osinbajo Wept Like A Baby / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by vibre: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

U were d one crying, so u just know that Punch belongs to a Yoruba man?
Lol, it's like you just jumped in to comment without even knowing what the argument is about. One of your brothers up there said the story is fake news from either Fulanis or Igbos and that's why I commented and told him that the source is Punch newspapers owned by Yorubas.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by OBku4(m): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2021
KosiGee:

The lawyer shouldn’t be saying that. He is embarrassing Igboho and his supporters.

Igboho should look for another lawyer, how can this man be embarrassing igboho like that.

Imagine his lawyer saying that Igboho and his wife were crying while Igboho was crying like a baby. He shouldn’t be representing Mr Igboho.

He sounds like someone has already sold igboho to his taskmasters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by OBku4(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2021
tonididdy:

Exactly.
He is, was and will be the only brave Yoruba man ever liveth.
He knows no coward will step out of their shell to fight for his freedom... Hence he wept.

Lolzzzz

malaria
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by ORIAYO70(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why not control his spiritual guns to free himself. The FG should be kind enough to get him a dozen of bucket to cry inside grin

A good soldier fight n run.
What about a soldier who never fought but ran away n was extradited. .

Crying is a show of emotional pain.

Even Jesus wept.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by ayoka2015(f): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Senseless comments everywhere chior
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why not control his spiritual guns to free himself. The FG should be kind enough to get him a dozen of bucket to cry inside grin
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Prince001(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2021
360degreess:
Don't mind that illitrate..he is just deceiving himself.

Hows he illiterate? simply cos he doesn't speak English as u want lol. Then u are d illiterate here cos language doesn't qualify one as literate or not.
U believe in bias and sell out newspapers cos they are the ones that are supposed to put the govt in check when practicing democratic system of govt in a country but in naija den be brown envelope collector. No investigation journalism, just propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by madridguy(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy he pain am

ayoka2015:
Senseless comments everywhere chior
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by edmaraja: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2021
Ghostrye:

In all honesty, Kanu asked his followers to attack police men and police stations so I understand why some people that have bad experiences with that hate him. But this Corntree no fit work, any mission to divorce us should be respected.
You lie, was it not just last year ending that the ESN/UGM armed struggle started? Before then do you know how many years unarmed, peaceful IPOB protesters were being massacred and jailed and Yoruba people were cheering the security forces on and calling Kanu all sorts of names saying IPOB should be used for target practice? Has the attack on police stations started when operation Python dance was declared in the south east? Yet Yorubas supported the atrocities that were being committed by the army against IPOB during that time. Please let's leave that lie aside, Yorubas hating on Kanu started long before the ESN was formed.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2021
When i told them this igboho is coward like Awolowo they won't listen... what if he was the one passing what kanu is passing all these time Anyway nah him own people betrayed him
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by babaireti(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Ghostrye:
Anybody who has the heart to hate someone like Igboho has major problems. A fun dude, who is trying to regain his freedom from the hands of cow heads and their zombies in power, he has not been found to instigate or harm anyone.
If you hate him then there is definitely something wrong upstairs.
It is no ne other than those fake jews, now, enemy to all regions,while always crying marginalisation
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Dpharisee: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2021
LIZARDBBQGRILLS:
From all of us @LIZARDBBQGRILLS we say a very big woe unto our Brain Dead, Lifeless daddy who has developed a ravenous appetite for blood of the innocent.
He is the 2nd worst catastrophe that ever happened to Nigeria in the past 107 years after that infamous marriage from hell otherwise known as 'The Amalgamation of the Southern and Northern protectorate' orchestrated by none other than the devil incarnate himself, Lord Lugard

Don't forget to patronize my zombie brother, he grills Lizards, Monkeys, Chameleons, Vultures, Bats, Giant spiders, grasshoppers and all sorts of venomous snakes.

He badly needs the proceed to buy 10mb data in order to come online and spew his usual trash

I like the manner you are giving it hot to them with your sarcasm, those trolls spend all their time on politics section hoping to make FP.
They are consistent in trolling and derails discussion, the Mods use them to drive traffic on this site.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by 7lives: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Ghostrye:
Anybody who has the heart to hate someone like Igboho has major problems. A fun dude, who is trying to regain his freedom from the hands of cow heads and their zombies in power, he has not been found to instigate or harm anyone.
If you hate him then there is definitely something wrong upstairs.

A man who was supposed to be arrested for the part he played in Ife - Modakeke war, but was shield and protected by Ladoja and Adedibu is the man you are calling fun to be with.
Igboho is on his own o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by 7lives: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2021
MT:

This lawyer has destroyed any shred of invincibility igboho has left. The lawyer was trying to whip up emotions and sentiments and destroying his client in the process.

Igboho should better change lawyer and look for the one that will work on facts. Courts are not interested in all these gibberish.

Igboho needs a good french speaking lawyer o, from the looks of things he might be serving a 20 something years jail terms for illegal acquisition of Benin passport.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by chiefdiye(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Yoruba and their chest beating........ Ordinary arrest him day weep, what if them allow Army torture am..... Come to think of it o, I think this man is bragging the other time?
I thought he is invisible
I thought he doesn't feel pain in his body
I thought those charm on his vest will help him in any situation
I thought he will just command and appear in any location he want.
I thought he can command everything to his his favour.
I thought he can single-handedly face NA
I thought he said he is not afraid, why now on the run to Germany.
I thought he'd be bold enough to enter Nigeria airport and jet out, SO IGBOHO CAN ALSO HIDE?
nobody is leaving this con3 we go day am together until the right v3 is sure ....

TWO RUNAWAY MONKEYS FOUND AND BROUGHT BACK TO ZOO......
Benin is not far from Nigeria, make una extadict am back.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Danzakidakura(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Lol

Source?

OSU pigs news outlet

Or

Awusa fool ani cow network grin
have you seen the source ? I know Yoruba like making mouth see as he was crying like a baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by badboyTee(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2021
so the illiterate wey get charm fit cry the man just dey chase clout dey do as activist I swear......

police pls no use cane oo he fit get odeshi use correct koboko beat am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Buckeyemedia1: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
When i told them this igboho is coward like Awolowo they won't listen... what if he was the one passing what kanu is passing all these time Anyway nah him own people betrayed him
Guy, Chief Obafemi Awolowo was no coward, retract that statement or you will never see any prosperity in Nigeria. Mumu.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Buckeyemedia1: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2021
badboyTee:
so the illiterate wey get charm fit cry the man just dey chase clout dey do as activist I swear......

police pls no use cane oo he fit get odeshi use correct koboko beat am cheesy
Very funny.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Buckeyemedia1: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2021
chiefdiye:
Yoruba and their chest beating........ Ordinary arrest him day weep, what if them allow Army torture am..... Come to think of it o, I think this man is bragging the other time?
I thought he is invisible
I thought he doesn't feel pain in his body
I thought those charm on his vest will help him in any situation
I thought he will just command and appear in any location he want.
I thought he can command everything to his his favour.
I thought he can single-handedly face NA
I thought he said he is not afraid, why now on the run to Germany.
I thought he'd be bold enough to enter Nigeria airport and jet out, SO IGBOHO CAN ALSO HIDE?
nobody is leaving this con3 we go day am together until the right v3 is sure ....

TWO RUNAWAY MONKEYS FOUND AND BROUGHT BACK TO ZOO......
Benin is not far from Nigeria, make una extadict am back.....
Facts properly articulated, I concur.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by UncleKoboko: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Danzakidakura:
have you seen the source ? I know Yoruba like making mouth see as he was crying like a baby.
Or deh.

Are you mistaking him for your father?
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Guy, Chief Obafemi Awolowo was no coward, retract that statement or you will never see any prosperity in Nigeria. Mumu.
then what was he A hero who betrayed his own people because of his selfish political ambitions and at the end the same people that deceived him into betraying his own people ended his political career prematurely

1 Like

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by elin100(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You didn't get sense at all......����
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by elin100(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2021
BecIaIa:
Oga o
It always happen sometimes...even Jesus did same on the cross
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Danzakidakura(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Or deh.

Are you mistaking him for your father?
I know you don't have father because your mother conceived you from one night stand.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by einsteine(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2021
What's the lawyer's purpose of saying this now? Does it not know many of Sunday's kinsfolk see him as a strong man? This is destroying the brand.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by hakym619(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin

Mad man
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by jtouch(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lolzzzz���� a man bold enough to dare even a governor of a state you claimed from sources that he cried like a baby.... tell those lies to wherever cares to listen....true warriors don't cry

1 Like

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by ttoyetade: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Naughtysex:
Kanu is a man,
Even in court, Kanu was still attacking "Onye-Buhari" verbally

The day you pick up your defending armour to lead your people, is the day you sacrifice your life

You demoralize the spirit of your followers by showing them how weak you are, Akogun don't cry

But who made him leader of the Yorubas. How can such an illiterate Juju man be leading an enlightened tribe like the Yorubas. He relied on his juju which have now failed him. He has been too stuborn and arrogant because of the power of his juju. They don't learn. You can't be confronting the government of the day and go scot free. Fela, Abiola and others paid with their lives.
They can do whatever they like with him.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Rikov(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Now I understand... It's been Buratai's handiwork �. No wonder.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Rizzybabe: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
I don't believe this information, y will he cry like a baby, impossible
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Ghostrye: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
edmaraja:

You lie, was it not just last year ending that the ESN/UGM armed struggle started? Before then do you know how many years unarmed, peaceful IPOB protesters were being massacred and jailed and Yoruba people were cheering the security forces on and calling Kanu all sorts of names saying IPOB should be used for target practice? Has the attack on police stations started when operation Python dance was declared in the south east? Yet Yorubas supported the atrocities that were being committed by the army against IPOB during that time. Please let's leave that lie aside, Yorubas hating on Kanu started long before the ESN was formed.
I can only speak for myself, and I always supported MNK mission until it started involving suicide missions, sending young peeps to their death and attacking stations. That was when I realized maybe his mission wasn't what I thought it was.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) / Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest / Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.