Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer (1175 Views)

Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested / Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by SATANICALLY666: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Lead counsel for arrested Yoruba Nation activist Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho, has described as inhuman, the treatment his client was being subjected to in the custody of the police in Benin Republic.

The counsel, Chief Yomi Alliyu ( SAN), said this while speaking with The PUNCH on Tuesday night.

He said Igboho’s wife, Ropo, a German citizen, who was arrested together with the activist, was also kept in a separate cell by the police in the neighbouring country.

He said, “They chained him in the cell where they put him in Cotonou. There was a fracas at the airport yesterday when he was arrested. They hit him in the hand and that same hand was handcuffed, he is in pains and he was weeping like a child when I called, I heard him.

“The wife too was put in a separate cell but they didn’t chain the wife. He was crying, the wife was crying too cease he was writhing in pains seriously. We only pray they don’t pay anybody to kill him. You don’t out somebody in cell and still chain the person.

“You know he sustained injury and they didn’t take him to hospital for treatment. We heard that he is appearing in court tomorrow but I don’t know whether that will carry it out.”

Recall that Igboho and his wife was arrested at the Cadjèhoun Airport in Cotonou, Benin Republic around 8pm on Monday. They were about to catch a flight to Germany before Interpol apprehended them.

https://punchng.com/igboho-wept-like-a-child-when-i-spoke-with-him-on-phone-lawyer/

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2021
sad
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2021
All these mumu bloggers sef. Always cooking up new stories every second.

By the way, Igboho's lawyer, his media aid and Igboho himself are sets of brainless talkatives. Is it hard to keep quiet.
It's same Igboho's brainless, boastful talks that brought him to this present predicament.

These guys talk too much. I don't know their problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by temitope27(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2021
shocked what the hell
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by oteneaaron(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by appishani1(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Please change your nickname man.
As for Igboho, this should be a lesson to all of you who believed in juju and Ogun and anything of that sort, it will surely fail you. Come to true God your creator, he will never let your foot to slip.
They should extradit him quickly abeg let him meet Mnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by Wayne4uall(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2021
The fear of Nigeria government is the beginning of wisdom... Most of yoruba leaders are thievies, I know they won't intervain, they all watch even if he was killed
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by sommy03(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Hmm... I've heard it all shocked
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by malel1: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Trash news , even me way no too get liver no fit cry for cell , e come be somebody like igboho.

Punch news paper is becoming a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by dedollarman(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Igboho cry this must be a lie from fulani

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by Hardgun: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Fake

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by Amotolongbo(f): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2021
appishani1:
Please change your nickname man.
As for Igboho, this should be a lesson to all of you who believed in juju and Ogun and anything of that sort, it will surely fail you. Come to true God your creator, he will never let your foot to slip.
They should extradit him quickly abeg let him meet Mnamdi kanu
Can you you face fun with the name of your God?
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by ojun50(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Na ghost them arrest......
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by donbachi(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2021
dedollarman:
Igboho cry this must be a lie from fulani
u no go cry,sey him no get lacrimal glands,abi!
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by Tofax: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by madridguy(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2021
Intervenes for what? Same guy who has called the leaders many bad names? He should call his juju gods to come to his rescues.

Wayne4uall:
The fear of Nigeria government is the beginning of wisdom... Most of yoruba leaders are thievies, I know they won't intervain, they all watch even if he was killed
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by Dovegrey: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
A whole yoruba warlord is crying like pikin grin

If i am sleeping and wake up to hear yorubas beating drums of war i will go back to sleep. quoted by IBB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by yanabasee1(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
I do not believe this....

A man who'll come out strong to seek for a Yoruba nation would've expected all of this in the future....

I want to believe that, his kinsmen are already putting efforts to betray him... Why are they always betraying their own?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by Rugaria: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Diya wept! Abiola wept too!! Igboho is now wailing...
Don't want to mock anybody but when some of you from that side unleash your machine gun mouths to mock others, do always remember these episodes..

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by BeardedMeat(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
All these mumu bloggers sef. Always cooking up new stories every second.

By the way, Igboho's lawyer, his media aid and Igboho himself are sets of brainless talkative. Is it hard to keep quiet.
It's same Igboho's brainless, boastful talkative that brought him to this present predicament.

These guys talk too much. I don't know their problem.
Read again!

How manage the lawyer was on the phone with benenoise officials and could still hear the weeping of a high profile prisoner who was in prison and chained down? Was he detained and chained at the police counter?
These gory unbelievable tales are planted.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Read again!

How manage the lawyer was on the phone with benenoise officials and could still hear the weeping of a high profile prisoner who was in prison and chained down? Was he detained and chained at the police counter?

I'm not referring to this particular news.

Igboho usually talks too much, which shows lack of wisdom for a powerful person like him.
I would have expected someone like him to be coded, quiet, mysterious and hard to crack but he would have used his own mouth to say all his secret. Foolish man.
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by BeardedMeat(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2021
oteneaaron:

Fighting the Government is not an easy task.
Yet the masses have brought down governments and empires even in the present day.
So what should we all do? Watch as a wicked government rule with high- handedness?
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by BeardedMeat(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

I'm not referring to this particular news.

Igboho usually talks too much, which shows lack of wisdom for a powerful person like him.
I would have expected someone like him to be coded, quiet, mysterious and hard to crack but he would have used his own mouth to say all his secret. Foolish man.
Hahaha.. freedom fighting is also a war situation where every propaganda and chestbeat is employed by both parties. How can you fight a war codedly?
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by BeardedMeat(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2021
yanabasee1:
I do not believe this....

A man who'll come out strong to seek for a Yoruba nation would've expected all of this in the future....

I want to believe that, his kinsmen are already putting efforts to betray him... Why are they always betraying their own?
Imagine a high profile prisoner in jail. And his lawyer in Nigeria claiming to hear him.cry over the phone. Maybe the lawyer was speaking to Igboho's cell mate grin
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by yanabasee1(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Imagine a high profile prisoner in jail. And his lawyer in Nigeria claiming to hear him.cry over the phone. Maybe the lawyer was speaking to Igboho's cell mate grin

I swear...
Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by Ekez(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Warlord wey dey cry grin grin
Cry cry Warlord

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by PrinceOfLagos: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
malel1:
Trash news , even me way no too get liver no fit cry for cell , e come be somebody like igboho.

Punch news paper is becoming a disgrace
Oga close your mouth, Dem sey Igboho dey cry like a child you are making yeye excuses .

Sunday Igboho cried like a child

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer by Mynd44: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2021

(1)

"You Can't Use Your Position To Defraud IPOB" - Kanu's Brother Blasts Simon Ekpa / Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan / Did Tinubu Just Threatened Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.