Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan (1192 Views)

Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari / Dapo Abiodun: New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line Fits Our Transportation Master Plan / Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
From independence, there had been an order with each regional houses, The North and West had never believed in Nigeria however they were halve smart about it, the East had always been the champion of one Nigeria.

In one of Kaduna Nzeogwu interview just after the coup he said "give the North 10 to 15 years and they shall get back together" well as at then there was not the civil war yet but what I can say is that the civil war prolonged the recovery of every region and now 50 years later every region is back at the master plan.

The West had always had secession at the back of their mind but they had each time been overwhelmed by greed and fear. First of all, the Western Region was the first Region to build an embassy in England, well other region did have the money if they wanted to build embassies, the West had always had this body language of using and dumping Nigeria yet when the opportunity came in 1967 the greed and at that time envy manifested. Now they are praising Biafrans as the strong head that they use to break the coconut a step to incite them into breaking Nigeria or fighting Nigeria to a failed state.

The North on the other hand want more and it would be seen in one of Ahmedu Bello statements on deeping the Quran in the Atlantic, apparently I don't think by that he meant for the coastal people to be muslims becuase some Yorubas of Western Nigeris had been Muslims even before Usman Danfodio was born so we clearly understand that statement because Zik understood it and he made it clear that the East can't be subjugated.

Then the Eastern Master plan, forget the shout for Nigeria's breakup the Eastetners especially Igbos are core one Nigerianist in the greater majority, just wait until everyone fully recovers, you will figure out that the West and the North shall get back at asking for secession clause while the East and the minorities in the Middle Belt and the old Midwest Areas shall scuffle it.

As for the Ijaws, it is a great thing that we don't share Eastern Region anymore and now you can keep agitating for Ijaw Republic and if you cause nuisance with it similar thing that happened with Niger Delta Republic could repeat.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Ebi2233: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlexBells:
From independence, there had been an order with each regional houses, The North and West had never believed in Nigeria however they were halve smart about it, the East had always been the champion of one Nigeria.

In one of Kaduna Nzeogwu interview just after the coup he said "give the North 10 to 15 years and they shall get back together" well as at then there was not the civil war yet but what I can say is that the civil war prolonged the recovery of every region and now 50 years later every region is back at the master plan.

The West had always had secession at the back of their mind but they had each time been overwhelmed by greed and fear. First of all, the Western Region was the first Region to build an embassy in England, well other region did have the money if they wanted to build embassies, the West had always had this body language of using and dumping Nigeria yet when the opportunity came in 1967 the greed and at that time envy manifested. Now they are praising Biafrans as the strong head that they use to break the coconut a step to incite them into breaking Nigeria or fighting Nigeria to a failed state.

The North on the other hand want more and it would be seen in one of Ahmedu Bello statements on deeping the Quran in the Atlantic, apparently I don't think by that he meant for the coastal people to be muslims becuase some Yorubas of Western Nigeris had been Muslims even before Usman Danfodio was born so we clearly understand that statement because Zik understood it and he made it clear that the East can't be subjugated.

Then the Eastern Master plan, forget the shout for Nigeria's breakup the Eastetners especially Igbos are core one Nigerianist in the greater majority, just wait until everyone fully recovers, you will figure out that the West and the North shall get back at asking for secession clause while the East and the minorities in the Middle Belt and the old Midwest Areas shall scuffle it.

As for the Ijaws, it is a great thing that we don't share Eastern Region anymore and now you can keep agitating for Ijaw Republic and if you cause nuisance with it similar thing that happened with Niger Delta Republic could repeat.

During Niger Delta Republic only Boro and his Village youths had the fight.
Other Ijaw didn't even join hands
But right now all Ijaws are backing my boss, General Ditari, concerning the Ijaw Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
It is your right to desire to stay or leave Nigeria, however you should know your place, your general Detari is a commoner in the eyes of the law so while I won't advice on an infringement of his human right of self determination, he should do it with due process by that I mean that he should first take his agitation to the governor of Bayelsa state and force the three senators of Bayelsa to start speaking about it in the house and the reps too,

Anything apart from that would eventually make him a rebel and the Federal Republic of Nigeria won't be blackmailed into allowing such nuisance. Your Detari is not mandated by anybody to speak up for him or her constitutionally so he should understand his place or dance to the music
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Ebi2233: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlexBells:
It is your right to desire to stay or leave Nigeria, however you should know your place, your general Detari is a commoner in the eyes of the law so while I won't advice on an infringement of his human right of self determination, he should do it with due process by that I mean that he should first take his agitation to the governor of Bayelsa state and force the three senators of Bayelsa to start speaking about it in the house and the reps too,

Anything apart from that would eventually make him a rebel and the Federal Republic of Nigeria won't be blackmailed into allowing such nuisance. Your Detari is not mandated by anybody to speak up for him or her constitutionally so he should understand his place or dance to the music

Your frustrations ends here.
The largest Ijaw leaders are working with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces he leads.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your frustrations ends here.
The largest Ijaw leaders are working with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces he leads.
It is not my frustration it is more about your ignorance, what is the place of such your leader in the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria, look it is a matter of responsibility and pride to protect the sovereignty and integrity of the federal Republic of Nigeria, there is thing a line between self determination and rebellion and if you are foolish enough not to have respect for due process you wont realise when you cross the line, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Ebi2233: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlexBells:

It is not my frustration it is more about your ignorance, what is the place of such your leader in the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria, look it is a matter of responsibility and pride to protect the sovereignty and integrity of the federal Republic of Nigeria, there is thing line between self determination and rebellion and if you are foolish enough not to have respect for due process you wont realise when you cross the line, a word is enough for the wise.

He doesn't care about federal Republic of Nigeria but he care about Ijaw Republic.
And the largest Ijaw leaders are fully working with him, and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces he leads.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Namnam: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Can there be a filter to remove separatists threads. Ethnic separatism is fucking dead in this country and has been for a while because literally no one gives a shit about independence when people need a home to sleep in food and a job
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Ebi2233: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Namnam:
Can there be a filter to remove separatists threads. Ethnic separatism is fucking dead in this country and has been for a while because literally no one gives a shit about independence when people need a home to sleep in food and a job

Oya go and hang yourself so that Your miserable life will end, once and for all.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

He doesn't care about federal Republic of Nigeria but he care about Ijaw Republic.
And the largest Ijaw leaders are fully working with him, and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces he leads.
First of all, forget about your Ijaw Republic Liberation Militant abi wetin you call am sef, you don't scare anyone with that nonsense, I'm Igbo and apart from the central government, we are the nation with the weapons Superiority in Nigeria so spell me that talk about Your, your Ijaw Liberation mushroom militants is not even in the same league with Biafran National Gaurd Abi wetin those ones call themselves sef,

Look what I'm saying is, you can't be disturbing everyone with the agitation beating up everywhere while your representatives had not spoken a word about it and you expect everyone not to treat you like a rebellion, well it is actually your right to make noise in Bayelsa if your people tolerates it but until you or someone and by someone I mean your representatives takes it to Abuja then you are wasting your time or walking yourself into a full blown Rebellion
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Ebi2233: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlexBells:

First of all, forget about your Ijaw Republic Liberation Militant abi wetin you call am sef, you don't scare anyone with that nonsense, I'm Igbo and apart from the central government, we are the nation with the weapons Superiority in Nigeria so spell me that talk about Your, your Ijaw Liberation mushroom militants is not even in the same league with Biafran National Gaurd Abi wetin those ones call themselves sef,

Look what I'm saying is, you can't be disturbing everyone with the agitation beating up everywhere while your representatives had not spoken a word about it and you expect everyone not to treat you like a rebellion, well it is actually your right to make noise in Bayelsa if your people tolerates it but until you or someone and by someone I mean your representatives takes it to Abuja then you are wasting your time or walking yourself into a full blown Rebellion

Federal government pay Ijaw militants salaries
Just to beg and cool us down.
Every month salaries that are even bigger than many people year money.
But they massacre Ipob and ESN boyscouts everywhere, and una try to say it's Fulani disguising as Ugm when everybody could clearly see that the massacred corpse everywhere are Ibo.

Ijaw and Ibo no be mate we too pass una.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Ebi2233: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why didn't Ibo use their false population and swallow up Nigeria already?
Shey una say una get oil too Ota duty federal government to be paying una every month too Na.

Mumu people.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by realstars: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Referandom is what we want.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Namnam:
I don't think separatism is dead but only the West is serious about it but they are scared and yet wants to go with Ilorin, The people spearheading Oduduwa Republic are governors like Akinodolu and many Yoruba elders but they got to fight for it and they know and they are preparing and making allies in case it resolves to that the North also want to secede but they want to see if they can get on the sea first and these are all calls to armed invasions
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Ebi2233: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Foolish Ipob that kill fellow ibos because they are afraid to face Nigerian Army.
Ijaw too pass una.
We no be set.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:
Why didn't Ibo use their false population and swallow up Nigeria already?
Shey una say una get oil too Ota duty federal government to be paying una every month too Na.

Mumu people.
Igbo owns Nigeria why would we be paid in a country that we owns everything, how many Ijaws plays for super Eagles, how many Ijaws owns an airline, how many Ijaws owns a bank, how many Ijaws owns a duplex outside Bayelsa, how many Ijaws owns a business in Lagos, Abuja and Kano, how many Ijaws own a car manufaturing company we take our national cake in the open market we control the economy why should we fidgt for stipends lol
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Ebi2233: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Igbo owns Nigeria why would we be paid in a country that we owns everything, how many Ijaws plays for super Eagles, how many Ijaws owns an airline, how many Ijaws owns a bank, how many Ijaws owns a duplex outside Bayelsa, how many Ijaws owns a business in Lagos, Abuja and Kano, how many Ijaws own a car manufaturing company we take our national cake in the open market we control the economy why should we fidgt for stipends lol

You mumu well well.

All Okrika-Ijaw Celebrities.

All Kalabari-Ijaw celebrities

All Izon dialect of Ijaw celebrities.

All Nembe-Ijaw celebrities.

All Obolo-Ijaw celebrities,

All Ibani-Ijaw celebrities.

All Ogbia-Ijaw celebrities.
E.t.c
Are all Ijaw celebrities mumu.
We don win Miss world before, but Ibo have never won it since the creation of the 419 Ibo tribe, and no evidence that they will ever win it forever.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:
Foolish Ipob that kill fellow ibos because they are afraid to face Nigerian Army.
Ijaw too pass una.
We no be set.
Why not leave IPOB alone, is it an IPOB member talking to you now, IPOB members are our brothers and Sisters and our Children as you saw with Anambra election we are ready to engage every party, we would engage IPOB, I don't know if your own people are engaging your agitators, leave IPOB out of your mouth they had never crossed Igbo land to agitate in your Zone so our leaders in due time shall engage.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Ebi2233: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Why not leave IPOB alone, is it an IPOB member talking to you now, IPOB members are our brothers and Sisters and our Children as you saw with Anambra election we are ready to engage every party, we would engage IPOB, I don't know if your own people are engaging your agitators, leave IPOB out of your mouth they had never crossed Igbo land to agitate in your Zone so our leaders in due time shall engage.

Them go fit?
Them no born them well.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Ebi2233: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

You mumu well well.

E.t.c
We don win Miss world before, but Ibo have never won it since the creation of the 419 Ibo tribe, and no evidence that they will ever win it forever.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

You mumu well well.

Who is talking about celebrities abeg you mean celebrities like Jim, Square, Mr Ibu, Aki and Pawpaw lol, I mean men and Women like Innoson, Tony Elumelu, Pascal Dozie, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Etc.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

You mumu well well.

E.t.c
See the kain thing this guy is talking about lol, thought I was engaging a meaningful fellow
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
realstars:
Referandom is what we want.
Refendum takes Time and take at least 2/3 majority to amend the constitution, I guess what you need is youth employment, empowerment, standards health system and many other things worthy of a modern society, once we are able to provide what you need you would be able to fight for what you want by yourself with like minds
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Kinematics: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlexBells:

[s]Igbo owns Nigeria why would we be paid in a country that we owns everything, how many Ijaws plays for super Eagles, how many Ijaws owns an airline, how many Ijaws owns a bank, how many Ijaws owns a duplex outside Bayelsa, how many Ijaws owns a business in Lagos, Abuja and Kano, how many Ijaws own a car manufaturing company we take our national cake in the open market we control the economy why should we fidgt for stipends lol[/s]

We know ibos own everything. Even the air we breath ibos own it. The Olympic medals won by Nigeria in Tokyo Olympics were all won by Ibos. All the mansions in Nigeria are owned by Ibos. Only Ibos own airlines, car manufacturing plants even the life we live is given to us by Ibos.

Infact Ibos own planet earth.

5 Likes

Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlexBells:

You talk too much.all this bragging of Igbo is this or that is creating a lot of problems for Ndigbo.PRIDE THEY SAY GOES BEFORE A FALL!pls u people should allow ndigbo some sort of peace & prestige

1 Like

Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by FisifunKododada: 12:56am On Nov 09, 2021
The days AfghanEasterns depart en masse from SW and Northern Nigeria and return to Igboland is the day Nigeria will cease to exist. Until then, they are just making useless noise in our ears. Nobody is more Nigerian than the Igbo.
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
You talk too much.all this bragging of Igbo is this or that is creating a lot of problems for Ndigbo.PRIDE THEY SAY GOES BEFORE A FALL!pls u people should allow ndigbo some sort of peace & prestige
Yes we have pride, and we know exactly you hate and if you think Igbos would fold our arms this time before the gang up you should already be decimated in your units
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Kinematics:

We know ibos own everything. Even the air we breath ibos own it. The Olympic medals won by Nigeria in Tokyo Olympics were all won by Ibos. All the mansions in Nigeria are owned by Ibos. Only Ibos own airlines, car manufacturing plants even the life we live is given to us by Ibos.

Infact Ibos own planet earth.
Yes and we won't be deterred from celebrating our achievements not even uchins like you would stop it and if you overstep then you will realise this generation learnt from history and we are shall protect everything with everything
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by AlexBells(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2021
FisifunKododada:
The days AfghanEasterns depart en masse from SW and Northern Nigeria and return to Igboland is the day Nigeria will cease to exist. Until then, they are just making useless noise in our ears. Nobody is more Nigerian than the Igbo.
Leave for what, we are core Nigerians, your prayer had always been the Igbos are expunged from Nigeria we had recovered from the war and alk the rest the hijack of the Nigerian state by Gowon is over, the unitary system has come to stay, now we shall chant Go On With One Nigeria, he who laughs last laughs best
Re: Every Region Of Nigeria Had Gone Back To Their Master Plan by Kinematics: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2021
AlexBells:

[s]Yes and we won't be deterred from celebrating our achievements not even uchins like you would stop it and if you overstep then you will realise this generation learnt from history and we are shall protect everything with everything[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Ipob/biafra Vs Tinubu/yoruba: Tolerance Becoming A Crime / Introducing Nonye Soludo, The First Lady Of Anambra State / Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.