Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,982 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer (20961 Views)

Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives / PUNCH Replies Simmonscooper, Says No Malice Towards Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by candidbabe(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2021
G
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Ausval: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2021
G
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by akdjr(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2021
As usual.quote author=Omihanifa post=103926584]This one don successfully enter federal government trap grin now all those afenifere leaders will stylishly leave him to lick his wounds alone [/quote]
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Funny enough they are using the same lies and propaganda they are fighting against to breed emotions to what end exactly?.

Nigeria's freedom fighters are really senseless, I wonder what they are even fighting for when their regions are as bad and worst than Nigeria itself.

Why don't you then let them go and face their worse regions and enjoy your better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Eriokanmi: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2021
Omihanifa:
This one don successfully enter federal government trap grin now all those afenifere leaders will stylishly leave him to lick his wounds alone
Benin won't extradite him. That's the last thing they'd do. He wasn't arrested under the instructions of FG. He was arrested cos of suspicious travel papers. Recall his passport had been taken away by the DSS. So stop spewing falsehood. The government of Nigeria didn't influence his arrest in any way. I reiterate, the last thing they'd do to him is hand him over to the FG. Buhari had shot himself in the leg for shutting Benin Republic out of their livelihood by closing the border for 2 years. Their president even came here but buhari looked the other way. They lost billions of dollars during the period. This will be a case of...one bad turn deserves another ( as against the actual proverb).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Freedom is all we want not war
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by midolian(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2021
IhateYouMan:

Old man like you bickering with young children. Foolish people everywhere.
Abeg comot for road make we see
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by DHI1050(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2021
Burutai what a nice army general and competant ambassador.
Nice one Burutai.
Any region or faction that want breakaway should do so peaceful and political or Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Elidrisy20: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2021
If his story is true, then may Allah by bless Tukur Buratai.Ameen
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Elidrisy20: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:
Freedom is all we want not war
make you include the WAR. I think una don ready
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Latakia(f): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2021
There is no law that say a foreign country should arrest another foreigner in their country especially on sallah day.

Femi Falana 2021.

Sunday Igboho
Nnmandi Kanu
Asari Dokubo
Father Kukah
Gani Adams
Sheik Gumi
Deji Adeyanju
Remo Omoburuku

All these clowns are core PDP that suddenly became ACTIVISTS and FREEDOM FIGHTERS were their party lost election. Some of them even have dual citizenship and will quickly want to travel out with their family while leaving their gullible followers at their mercy when kataka burst.
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2021
yanabasee1:
So, Yoruba people don't want to break free? So Yoruba people are also parasite to the Northern farm products? Even with their oil?

Cause I don't see any reason why some Yoruba people are putting efforts to pin down the only man that stood up to fight for them...

They don't believe that a Yoruba nation
would've been a like a Dubai? Because I know one thing that the Yorubas are good at.. promoting their own.. They'd promoted Yoruba nation to the world...

Igboho... Stay strong.. When you come out of this.... Avoid your people allow them to remain in their oppressed state of mind..
True talk bro....... Those who are supporting him then they turn back and leave him to carry the burden no one cares damn
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Malcolm123: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2021
yanabasee1:
So, Yoruba people don't want to break free? So Yoruba people are also parasite to the Northern farm products? Even with their oil?

Cause I don't see any reason why some Yoruba people are putting efforts to pin down the only man that stood up to fight for them...

They don't believe that a Yoruba nation would've been a like a Dubai? Because I know one thing that the Yorubas are good at.. promoting their own.. They'd promoted Yoruba nation to the world...

Igboho... Stay strong.. When you come out of this.... Avoid your people allow them to remain in their oppressed state of mind..

the issue is, dont assume everybody is suffering in nigeria, there are many yoruba and igbo dat are really benefiting from one nigeria, dey are the elites,

wetin concern, kings,politician,fg civil servant,
well connected business men and women with dividing the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by flexyrule(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Them go don kpokpo am well by now.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truly, you can't fight the government.
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by tempusfugit: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
One thing all this freedom fighters failed to realize is that to them Nigeria is a useless and failed country but despite all our uncountable problems Nigeria is house of power to majority of Africa countries, they underestimated the power Nigeria got over alot countries in Africa hence both of them got arrested easily in this countries!!! Anyways good luck to both of them
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by authority2006(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
yanabasee1:

They don't believe that a Yoruba nation would've been a like a Dubai? Because I know one thing that the Yorubas are good at.. promoting their own.. They'd promoted Yoruba nation to the world...

Igboho... Stay strong.. When you come out of this.... Avoid your people allow them to remain in their oppressed state of mind ..

When he comes out, he will be available for adoption. Thanks
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by MYHUBBY: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2021
yanabasee1:

those blasting Federal govt and people raising voices against his arrest and detention are Igbo ba?

when KANU was arrested, a lot of Igbo leaders were commending fg, which Yoruba commend fg here? rather they're condemning the fg

as it is now, average Yoruba don't believe Sunday is arrested because of many unverified news but you will hear from them when Sunday is extradited to Nigeria if truly he's still in detention

Yoruba people aren't mere noisemakers, we get fact before actions, with all the noise of ipob, has it release Nnamdi KANU?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by BafanaBafana: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2021
yanabasee1:

Did Yoruba people tell you they are in any form if bondage?
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by authority2006(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Cutestboy:

True talk bro....... Those who are supporting him then they turn back and leave him to carry the burden no one cares damn

Unless you want to lie to yourself, you and I knew that Igboho didn't enjoy much support from the Yorubas most especially when he suddenly shifted from pursuing and killing Fulanis herdsmen to agitating for Oodua Republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by MYHUBBY: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Elidrisy20:
If his story is true, then may Allah by bless Tukur Buratai.Ameen

so Allah love oppression, nepotism and breach on rule of law and abuse of human right? I hope Allah is not a scam
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Emmanuelellah: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2021
Freedom fighters..they want to copy the white.Here in Nigeria e no dey work. Just drink your garri and relax with your family stop putting yourself into trouble ,it won't work. When you are arrested people who cheer you up will desert you aah..be wise!

1 Like

Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
The lying lawyer is banking on the gullibility of people to buy his foolishness. Remember ipob also invented the theory of setting trap for FG by "letting" them arrest him.

SHUT UP!
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by MYHUBBY: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2021
authority2006:

Unless you want to lie to yourself, you and I knew that Igboho didn't enjoy much support from the Yorubas most especially when he suddenly shifted from pursuing and killing Fulanis herdsmen to agitating for Oodua Republic.

which support does KANU enjoy? is it commanding youths to their early grave you called enjoyment?

a secessionist face similar fate elsewhere, the mistakes these two makes is, they don't consult before speaking on behalf of their people hence their predicament

how many Igbo politicians or stakeholders believe in KANU secession when he was doing like warlord?

how many supported Sunday when he was behaving like merlin and uncatchable?
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Chris525: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2021
The country with the most influence over Benin after France is most likely Nigeria. I wonder why a lot of you think he wont be handed over.
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Uniswap: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2021
Grace001:
He should have lay low and fly in Togo... He can easily get Togo passport with the right link.

People always make the mistake of thinking Republic of Benin (Cotonou) is easy to sneak out of the country.

He was careless
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Cownu man lured by a broad, igbodo and his wife were lured by travel agent, what is it with these guys? Where they going for a three some?
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by wonderr(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi Kanu get level pass Igboho that's crying like a baby in chain
you mean crying like your father?
Re: Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer by oluwaahmed: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Should have found his way to Ghana by road, afterall its the same route and I doubt if Ghana would have listened to nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With General Electric CEO, Jeff Immelt (photos) / Umahi Endorses Atiku Abubakar, Plans 100% For PDP, Flays Mischief Makers / Fayemi, El-rufai Joint 2023 Presidential Ticket: Pundits Predict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.