Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,819 members, 7,837,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Which African Team Do You Fear Most? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which African Team Do You Fear Most? (542 Views)

African Team Of The Year 2013(by Ed Dove) / ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? / Nigeria’s Super Eagles; The First African Team To Qualify For 2014 World Cup In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which African Team Do You Fear Most? by bingbagbo(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2011
As nigerians , we are all very passionate about our super eagles and wish they win everything.however, realistically speaking there are other african teams we always struggle against and you always want the eagles to avoid.which african team do you fear most?
Re: Which African Team Do You Fear Most? by Syenite(m): 9:19am On May 13, 2011
I am not particularly afraid of any team in Africa. However I would not like Nigeria lose to any of the following teams in the ff order.

1. Ghana
2. South Africa
3. Cote D' Voire
4. Cameroun

Honestly, I prefer Nigeria to lose to Somalia or Mauritania rather than lose to most espacially Ghana or South Africa at any level, both male and female.

I hate it when any of our teams loses to the above mentioned nations because of the taunting and ridicules that usually follows. Ghanaians originated that name "Super Chickens" for our Super Eagles and I hated them for that.
Re: Which African Team Do You Fear Most? by 10cirenoh: 9:41am On May 13, 2011
EGYPT
CIV
CAMEROON
GHANA
TUNISIA.

(1) (Reply)

Flying Foreign Colours - An Arsenal Story / Pass The Message Dont Support Super Eagles In Watford / Siasia And The Super Eagles: Crossroads Or Stalemate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.