Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Reno Omokri: What #occupynaija And #endsars Taught Us. North And South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: What #occupynaija And #endsars Taught Us. North And South (354 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: What #occupynaija And #endsars Taught Us. North And South by DonXavi(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2021
#OccupyNaija taught us that our Northern brothers and sisters will gladly join hands with Southerners to bring down a Southern President, while #EndSARS taught us that our Northern brothers will never join Southerners to bring down a Northern President
Northerners will never have accepted this level of nepotism if it was done by Presidents Obasanjo or Jonathan. Northerners will never accept a situation where the Three Arms of Government (Executive, Legislature and Judiciary) are headed by Southern Christians.
We Southerners are wise in our own eyes. But our Northern brothers know how to play the fool to catch the fools!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What #occupynaija And #endsars Taught Us. North And South by DonXavi(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Southerners are liberal; we tend to bend the rules and political interests to accommodate Northerners. But Northerners are politically desperate. They are inhuman and can kill to sustain their political interest.
Worst still, their religious belief is not helping matters as leaders are next to Allah
Re: Reno Omokri: What #occupynaija And #endsars Taught Us. North And South by Felimax(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2021
I want this country to roast till the language of restructuring is clearly understood. A very long walk to freedom but some
day it will be achieved. I know they have not exhausted their agenda as i have always maintained that the worst is yet to come from this regime, if MNK and Sunday are not taking care of on time they may scuttle the whole grand plan, hence the chase.

One thing is certain, you can tell you are going to the market but may not be able to tell the outcome eventually.
Re: Reno Omokri: What #occupynaija And #endsars Taught Us. North And South by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2021
DonXavi:
Southerners are liberal; we tend to bend the rules and political interests to accommodate Northerners. But Northerners are politically desperate. They are inhuman and can kill to sustain their political interest.
Worst still, their religious belief is not helping matters as leaders are next to Allah

Exactly my wonder..
In North, their Emirs doubles as their religious and traditional leaders, to some extent their political leaders. Which makes me Wonder whether the Hausa-Fulani people has culture or not.

If you have attended the marriage ceremony of the Fulani's, you will not be able to differentiate between Islamic and their traditional ceremony.

(1) (Reply)

APC National Leader Tinubu Neither Dead Nor Hospitalized – Aide / APC Secretary Explains Heavy Security Presence At Party Secretariat / Open Letter To Christians In The North(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.