Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps (1100 Views)

Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / False Statement On Social Media: Senate Seeks For 2-Year-Jail Term For Offenders / Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2011
calf muscles the size of a robust yam and thighs the size of watermelons. is it dietary ? or is it because they are Israelites ?
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by olaolabiy: 11:15pm On May 12, 2011
Another Buzugee masterpiece grin
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2011
ola olabiy:

Another Buzugee masterpiece  grin
dunno bout all dat masterpiece stuff, chief  grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by olaolabiy: 11:25pm On May 12, 2011
buzugee:

dunno bout all dat masterpiece stuff, chief  grin grin grin

grin grin

Okay. Okay. Sorry.

How about "another Buzugee must-read"  grin ?
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by Ngodigha: 11:33pm On May 12, 2011
buzugee:

calf muscles the size of a robust yam and thighs the size of watermelons. is it dietary ? or is it because they are Israelites ?
Bingo, what has this idiotic thread got to do with politics section?. Does any thing Igbo scare you that much, idiott.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 12:28am On May 13, 2011
ola olabiy:

grin grin

Okay. Okay. Sorry.

How about "another Buzugee must-read"  grin ?
if you say so bruv. all i do is call it as i see it. an independent journalist, if you will grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by olaolabiy: 12:29am On May 13, 2011
buzugee:

if you say so bruv. all i do is call it as i see it. an independent journalist, if you will grin grin grin

You have always been one jare. smiley
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2011
Ngodigha:

Bingo, what has this idiotic thread got to do with politics section?. Does any thing Igbo scare you that much, idiott.
Au contra-ire mon ami, i have an affinity for folks of the ndigbo persuasion
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2011
ola olabiy:

You have always been one jare. smiley
now if only i can get paid like one  cry cry lol tis quite a career though. getting paid to write. give me a slice of that anyday. where do i sign up ?  grin
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:00am On May 13, 2011
You are a normative thinker poster. You use a situation to generalise others but i still agree with you on the 2nd part. Igbos are descendants of Israel.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by olaolabiy: 1:02am On May 13, 2011
buzugee:

now if only i can get paid like one  cry cry lol tis quite a career though. getting paid to write. give me a slice of that anyday. where do i sign upgrin

At jobcentres  cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:10am On May 13, 2011
Ijele-igbo:

You are a normative thinker poster. You use a situation to generalise others but i still agree with you on the 2nd part. Igbos are descendants of Israel.
oh yes brother, they are descendants of the tribe of gad, the son of jacob, the son of isaac, the son of abraham, the lineage of shem, the son of noah. thats why yall built like mini gods. dunno what you mean by normative though. will check the dictionary and get back at ya
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:12am On May 13, 2011
ola olabiy:

At jobcentres  cheesy cheesy
i have been banned from my local job center. i have signed on there since i was born. they say i have had my share of giro for a lifetime grin
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2011
How did u know all these? Are you igbo??
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by olaolabiy: 1:15am On May 13, 2011
buzugee:

i have been banned from my local job center. i have signed on there since i was born. they say i have had my share of giro for a lifetime grin

Go back now that you're an independent journo smiley
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by tpia5: 1:16am On May 13, 2011

great question.

if i ask the same thing now, some folks will start screeching.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by tpia5: 1:18am On May 13, 2011
nice profile photo @ poster.

didnt know they still make those types of murals anymore.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:18am On May 13, 2011
Ijele-igbo:

dna and historical linkage done by the fake israelites that live in what we call today, israel. they make annual trips to the east to marvel at the real jews
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by EzeUche2(m): 1:18am On May 13, 2011
Igbos are known to be stocky though. . . tongue
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:19am On May 13, 2011
tpia@:

nice profile photo @ poster.

didnt know they still make those types of murals anymore.

oh yes they do. i have pictures of all the murals in chicago. about 50 in number. was my hobby. i go all over the city taking the pictures. this one was one of my favorite because i saw them put it up
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:22am On May 13, 2011
EzeUche_:

Igbos are known to be stocky though. . . tongue
you ain even lie mayne. they are built like moses
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:24am On May 13, 2011
buzugee:

dna and historical linkage done by the fake israelites that live in what we call today, israel. they make annual trips to the east to marvel at the real jews
Yes you're right. Infact, sometime in 1995, some group of Jewish researchers stormed my village Enugwu Aguleri and revealed Eri the 5th son of Gad who is the 7th son of Jacob is our father. I'm just surprised you not Igbo and vast in this knowledge.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by tpia5: 1:26am On May 13, 2011
buzugee:

oh yes they do. i have pictures of all the murals in chicago. about 50 in number. was my hobby. i go all over the city taking the pictures. this one was one of my favorite because i saw them put it up

you'd love a particular one i used to see ages ago.

cant give any details cos it's too revealing, but it left an indelible impression on me till this day.

times have changed sha.

too bad and such a pity.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:26am On May 13, 2011
ola olabiy:

Go back now that you're an independent journo  smiley
they got my picture on the entrance door. i cant even come within 10 feet of the entrance door. council ordinance done to prevent me from coming close lol. rough life bruv  grin
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:30am On May 13, 2011
Ijele-igbo:

Yes you're right. Infact, sometime in 1995, some group of Jewish researchers stormed my village Enugwu Aguleri and revealed Eri the 5th son of Gad who is the 7th son of Jacob is our father. I'm just surprised you not Igbo and vast in this knowledge.
it is my duty to empower myself with the knowledge of all people cuz when it comes down to it ? we really are all descendants of adam and eve. so i dont discriminate the info i scavenge for. at the end of the day, all you really have is your knowledge. thats the only thing that you really own.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:33am On May 13, 2011
tpia@:

you'd love a particular one i used to see ages ago.

cant give any details cos it's too revealing, but it left an indelible impression on me till this day.

times have changed sha.

too bad and such a pity.
would love to see it. 2moz i will try to upload all the ones i have on this site. you will love them. maybe the art section cuz i know folks dont wanna see that kinda thing in politics. murals that go as far as the eye can see. some of these murals are so large i couldnt capture them with just one camera shot. some of em i got in 4 shots. thats how large they were
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by tpia5: 1:34am On May 13, 2011
^^that's the kind i was talking about.

very impressive.

let me see if some smartypants will post mine for me.

i dont know if my own is still there anymore, but one of these days i'll definitely check.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:35am On May 13, 2011
buzugee:

it is my duty to empower myself with the knowledge of all people cuz when it comes down to it ? we really are all descendants of adam and eve. so i dont discriminate the info i scavenge for. at the end of the day, all you really have is your knowledge. thats the only thing that you really own.
Yep you're right! Your knowledge and gifts will empower you in this planet called Earth.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:39am On May 13, 2011
tpia@:

^^that's the kind i was talking about.

very impressive.

let me see if some smartypants will post mine for me.

i dont know if my own is still there anymore, but one of these days i'll definitely check.
oh please direct me to where it is when you have time. will love to see it.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by tpia5: 1:41am On May 13, 2011
^^ok, will keep it in mind.

i have to find out if its still there first.

might have been painted over or something.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:45am On May 13, 2011
Ijele-igbo:

Yep you're right! Your knowledge and gifts will empower you in this planet called Earth.
yessirrrr. the knowledge of self. why we have gone from ruling the earth to being enslaved and taken advantage off. the 12 tribes of israel, have all fallen short of the glory hence the persecutions today. folks  are worshipping idols and doing all kinds of foolishness. committing all kinds of sins. this is why the tribe has been left exposed to the whims of the edomites (the descendants of esau, our historical enemies, white folk and arab folk). remember when esau was born he came out hairy and red ? the progenitor of the white and arab races and with a deep hatred for the israelites. brother what you see happening all over the world today is prophetic, but soon enough those of the tribes of israel will get their act together and the lords favor will be on us again and the edomites shall be cursed (read the book of obadiah) for taking advantage of the israelites. the israelites shall be on top again and in favor with the lord.
Re: Why Are Ndibgo Folk Built Very Strong ? I Seen A 2 Year Old Guy With Huge Biceps by buzugee(m): 1:57am On May 13, 2011
and i can see some folks saying well why the harsher punishment for the descendants of the israelites, while the edomites (whites ) flourish ? well it is the duty of the israelites to spread the word of God. thats why. these are the people chosen to spread Gods words. when you turn to heavy sin and worshipping other gods, well the blanket of protection is removed and you get it from all over. you get hit twice as hard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Ndi Okereke-onyiuke Back To Nse / Nigerian-USA Politician's Hotel Bombed! - Tripoli Libya Last-nite! May 26th ! / Former Governor Of Edo State, Lucky Igbinedion Booed By Football Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.