Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? (1172 Views)

The Single Biggest Mistake Igbos Made Supporting Jonathan And PDP / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by LegalIcon: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,pls,I have observed lately that I hardly see any muslim in my state that is supporting GEJ. Could this be because Buhari is a muslim or because he's the messiah that we need in Nigeria.Is their support religion-based or non-sentimental? The truth is I'm a christian but I feel Buhari seems to be the best candidate for now,but my question is, has GEJ not done anything to deserve the praise or vote of a muslim?
Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by Mogidi: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Because you probably live in a cave, take a stroll outside your enclave. Most idiotic statement ever made.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2246753_kwankwasosaideothersdefecttopdp_jpeg2b49cc5b77db2ce5edd0d6eee014b374

5 Likes

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Is Namadi Sambo a xtian? What about Ahmadu Adamu
Mu'azu? Ma friend go and get your PVC then VOTE for GEJ come Saturday..

3 Likes

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Only Christian votes are in play. Muslims know what team they play for.

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by menix(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Tydies:
Is Namadi Sambo a xtian? What about Lia Mohammed? Ma friend go and get your PVC then VOTE for GEJ come Saturday..

Oga wat has Lia Mohammed got to do wiv GEJ..

E b lik say u jst enter nigeria com write JAMB...
Sambo u mentioned is certainly doin so cous he is also supporting his continuity..

GEJ till an Imam is made Pope..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by Soloter(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2015
This useless @op thinks they'll still use religious sentiments to influence us(Christians) to vote for mediocrity and cluelessness vis a vis the pot of corruption. It won't work again, we've decided

3 Likes

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by bellabae(f): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by yoji: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2015
LegalIcon:
Hello Nairalanders,pls,I have observed lately that I hardly see any muslim in my state that is supporting GEJ. Could this be because Buhari is a muslim or because he's the messiah that we need in Nigeria.Is their support religion-based or non-sentimental? The truth is I'm a christian but I feel Buhari seems to be the best candidate for now,but my question is, has GEJ not done anything to deserve the praise or vote of a muslim?
alot of Muslims voted for jona in 2011, now they hv changed their minds cos d man has failed.
Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by zguy: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Most Southerners and/or Christians like tho claim Muslims from the North don't support GEJ because he's not one of them. Well the way i see it they DON'T support him because they've got no Sentimental reason to do so, and of course because he hasn't done that well for them. And I don't see anyone complaining about those who support GEJ because he's from their Region or whatever but i see plenty complains about Buhari's supporters, kinda tells you something huh.

Besides if we go by the last Election didn't GEJ get some hundreds of thousands of votes in every Northern state while Buhari was getting Hundreds to Below Five Thousand votes in all the SS/SE? SO who the fvck exactly are the real bigots?

2 Likes

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by eyeview: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
The truth is this,when APC get down to the south,they preach that we should not vote based on tribal or religious sentiments. They campaign that we should vote on performance and results.
But in the north they are squarely for Buhari. Their reason: he is their brother(a muslim and a northerner). They will vote squarely on sentimental reasons.
So while APC splits the south and christian voters with the message of 'don't vote on ethnic and religious sentiments',they hold fully unto it in the north.
I observed this and shook my head for our 'over education' in the south. We are over reasoning while the north follows 'their brother' sheepishly on sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by kay1one2(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
They are bigots. Even if gej were an angel I doubt they would support him. Never the less gej should have done better to expose their bigotry!

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by eagleeyez: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
LegalIcon:

For goodness sake y are u exposing your stupidity to the extent of creating a topic to internationalise it?

I won't even dignify you as to paste various links for you to see your self.

Walking definition of ignorance, stupidity, in fact...............kai may God save u
Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by eagleeyez: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
kay1one2:
They are bigots. Even if gej were an angel I doubt they would support him. Never the less gej should have done better to expose their bigotry!

My God....do u watch even nta or channels at all Okay what of radio that just needs a battery?Are u claiming not to .......................hey Gooooodddd ooooo

There are jobs in this country is just that your kinds are the ones applying
Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by eagleeyez: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
yoji:

alot of Muslims voted for jona in 2011, now they hv changed their minds cos d man has failed.

Apart from that there was an agreement. Which he went contrary.
Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Soloter:
This useless @op thinks they'll still use religious sentiments to influence us(Christians) to vote for mediocrity and cluelessness vis a vis the pot of corruption. It won't work again, we've decided
Muslims are not føolish like the christians who are always divided with a promise, possition or money.

The muslims believes that its an abomination for a christian to be their president hence they hate GEJ.

Its only christians who dont know the word of God will suport a muslim instead of christian.

The muslims have a plan in Nigeria, and if Buhari wins, the same christians who are shouting "change" will live to regret it and may start shouting "change the changer".

This election is not about GEJ but about Light and darkness. Its about one kingdom domminating the other. Its about protecting the christians. Its about obeying christ our savour.

JUST VOTE GOODLUCK AND LEAVE THE REST FOR GOD.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by Etruth: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Having an incompetent leader is not in the interest of anyone, whether Christian or muslim.
Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by eagleeyez: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:
Because you probably live in a cave, take a stroll outside your enclave. Most idiotic statement ever made.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2246753_kwankwasosaideothersdefecttopdp_jpeg2b49cc5b77db2ce5edd0d6eee014b374

Boss, you were very polite with your response.

This issue of tribalism and religious intolerance is actually from the grassroot.

Just imagine what an adult is publicising!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by splashbaby(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Because he's a tribal president

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by kay1one2(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
eagleeyez:

My God....do u watch even nta or channels at all Okay what of radio that just needs a battery?Are u claiming not to .......................hey Gooooodddd ooooo

There are jobs in this country is just that your kinds are the ones applying

When you make a point lemme know!

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by eagleeyez: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
kay1one2:

When you make a point lemme know!

Okay my point is that you are absoulutely dumb and need to educate youer self as well as be exposed.

Gbam!!!!
Re: Why Haven't I Seen A Muslim Supporting Jonathan? by kay1one2(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
eagleeyez:

Okay my point is that you are absoulutely dumb and need to educate youer self as well as be exposed.

Gbam!!!!

Re.tard. That's an opinion not a point!
Who's uneducated now?!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA / Jonathan’s Loss Due To Irregularities — Metuh / I Would Give Anyone 100k, If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.