Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos (62260 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Crash Survivor, Remembers 15th Anniversary Of Disaster / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US / Munachi Abii Meets Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Enjoy your life
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Such a brave, inspiring woman.

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by cybriz82(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Real defination of never say never..

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Xristars(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
God still working wonders. For her to survive, means God not done yet!
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Saturn101: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Continue to be brave, sister.
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Shokoloko(f): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
KingDash:
make this girl leave us na... one Goat now go dey fuckkkk this thing.
She is not a thing. She is a human being. It could have been anyone. SHE IS NOT A THING. She is someone's child, someone's daughter, someone's sister, and she will be someone's mother and grandmother

She is not a thing!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Olodo24: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
No need to thank God when hundreds of people died. God should have prevented the crash
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by CelestineNelson: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
May God protect us all in Jesus Christ name...Amen
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by EmzyT: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
This lady should rest abeg sad
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Oracleforce: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
The lady try sha...
And all thanks be to God for sparing her life and thanks also to her parent that never gave up on her...
She has a driving force in her..she supposes her ordeal to write books and encourage so many young folks out there...she still inspires and aspires to be great in life... some so many ladies are well able but in their mental mind, they are disabled...looking for who to sugar daddy to raise them....
I admire our boldness and courage to keep striving higher. keep it p

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by samwillyco1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
This life
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by yusufu16: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
donbachi:
No one can make you feel inferior,without your consent..just love how you've carried on yourself all dis years.

Shine one great child.

I am sure she has undergone several counseling sessions to get this confidence.
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
She was such a beautiful girl back then, thank God for keeping her alive to see this moment.
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by UDUJ(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lexusgs430:
I hope sosoliso's insurance compensated well.......

Nope, the compensation was rubbish.

The airline was even seriously burdened with debts before the aircrash occurred. It did not take too long for the airline to fold up after that sad event.

3 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Born2Breed(f): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Apple of God's eye.

Love you girl!!!
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
KingDash:
[s]make this girl leave us na... one Goat now go dey fuckkkk this thing.[/s]
I wonder who gives mentally unstable people phones, séun please kindly screen people before they register on this forum, it's very important.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by mrdharkchild(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Confidence outside, dying inside. Such a beautiful lady sosoliso took from us.
List of traumas she'd be going through:
1. Trauma from those of her friends that she watched crying in the heat of the accidnet(the voice would very much still be loud in her head)
2. Accepting her new passport appearance, at first she wont believe this is the new her. This can be so hurting if people that once called you beautiful, now call you ugly.

She's only pictures, picture just tells you that she's suffering, and not kicking through the accident that happened in 2007.

I will always say, pictures dont tell the whole story.
We pray never to go through this. Amen.
Either ways, after all this, she's come a long way, gotten over it. Strong woman.

3 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Lightorder: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
To God be the glory. You will go places dear
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
With all d surgery here and there online of total transformation i expect better Except her Money capacity
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
KingDash:
make this girl leave us na... one Goat now go dey fuckkkk this thing.

You mumu no be small
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Eriokanmi: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Kill Igboho Now,
Kill de bastardy terrorists Igboho, de should put him in same cage wit Kanu,
Sai Baba
But what has this man done to you gaan? Kill, he no dey. Kidnap, he no dey, banditry, e no dey. Boko haram, his name isn't there. Tell me pls.
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by KingDash: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I wonder who gives mentally unstable people phones, séun please kindly screen people before they register on this forum, it's very important.
come you dey maddd ni... na you buy me phone?! at least my own phone dey generate money for me useless thing, go marry her na una even fit together.
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Akharmony: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
she's a true suvival. Living with this scars in Africa, Nigeria precisely take real rugged and dogma mind. Carrying Ordinary bigg boobs in Naija is sucking body shaming here and there... Thr so much to learn from this lady mostly blacks

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by deebrownneymar: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Any time this one wants to trend she’ll take advantage of her scars not minding the scars she’ll be leaving in our head.
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Thank God for life
Many that have gone would wish to have a second chance like you did
God wouldn't have allowed hundred to die and spare her life...she was just lucky and she has a good fighting spirit.
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Xristars:
God still working wonders. For her to survive, means God not done yet!
Go to bed plz
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Chochovini: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Kill Igboho Now,
Kill de bastardy terrorists Igboho, de should put him in same cage wit Kanu,
Sai Baba
. Why mixing a different thread up with an unrelated topic? Now, tell us, what really is their crimes? If Sunday or Kanu were your brother, would you had wish for their death?
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Malawian(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
I believe makeup and concealers can hide those burn marks.
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Hanshotsolar(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Still can't forget that day, forever green. Thank God for you, God be with the departed souls of that crash. Do anyone know the name of the other survivor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out / Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.