Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos (62032 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Crash Survivor, Remembers 15th Anniversary Of Disaster / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US / Munachi Abii Meets Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by Joydan95: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2021
deebrownneymar:

Lmao! Ode! See epistle. This shows I’m right that your mum is a LovePeddler. Lmao. The fact your ugly ass Mum has been revealed to be a LovePeddler doesn’t mean every other persons Mums are. It’s just yours. Your bastard father enter one chance ni. Lmao
Look at this mistake child, someone that 10 Naira condom would have avoided if only your prostitute mother was sensible enough to afford it. Pele, I know you grew up with her reminiding you that your birth wasn’t planned ( born by mistake) which is why you are bitter towards the world. It will only end in suicide if you don’t run to God for help. You are one of these frustrated Nairalanders that buy cheap data to disrespect people who you can’t even look at if you were to meet them in person. Retard like you!
Mind you, let me remind you that I am a happy chap raised in a lovely family.Not everyone was raised by your kind of mother. I see that you insult people’s mother and by psychology it means your mum didn’t treat you well . Born by mistake, enjoy your bitter , frustrated life. I am busy and won’t reply a pig like you cos obviously you have nothing to loose on the other hand I have businesses to manage. Bye jobless goat tongue
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by deebrownneymar: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Joydan95:

Look at this mistake child, someone that 10 Naira condom would have avoided if only your prostitute mother was sensible enough to afford it. Pele, I know you grew up with her reminiding you that your birth wasn’t planned ( born by mistake) which is why you are bitter towards the world. It will only end in suicide if you don’t run to God for help. You are one of these frustrated Nairalanders that buy cheap data to disrespect people who you can’t even look at if you were to meet them in person. Retard like you!
Mind you, let me remind you that I am a happy chap raised in a lovely family.Not everyone was raised by your kind of mother. I see that you insult people’s mother and by psychology it means your mum didn’t treat you well . Born by mistake, enjoy your bitter , frustrated life. I am busy and won’t reply a pig like you cos obviously you have nothing to loose on the other hand I have businesses to manage. Bye jobless goat tongue

Lmao. Who get time to read this one. If you lack Dick get your LovePeddler of a mother to introduce you to some of her customers na. All these bitter frustrated bitches on Nairaland sha. Lmao!
Re: Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos by deebrownneymar: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2021
Joydan95:

Ashewo shey you don tire? Abi you busy giving your useless father doggy. Like LovePeddler mother like LovePeddler daughter. Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.