Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression (1573 Views)

Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos) / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by Dtruthspeaker: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Man was designed and equipped with the ability and capacity to choose. What are expected to choose from? ...good and evil

Life and death.
Isn't it?

When man came out of his factory, did he have the choice of good and evil/ Life and death?

No!

22jumpstreet:

And some people has mastered the act of making the wrong choices.
So that is why I asked my question why are some acts considered evil? You where dancing like a headless chicken...

I gave my response to your questions and you asked further and further questions until you no longer had any reasonable questions to ask. So it is just your soul spinning out of snyc because of my answer.

22jumpstreet:

It is God who created both and us....

In his infinite mercy and intelligence., he also gave us the Torah or his laws to guide us...
I think the ultimate reason is for us to learn and grow..

Thank God you have used the Accurate Words "learn and grow..".

But have you asked from where are you learning from?

And to where are you growing to?

And are you in deed, learning and growing?

22jumpstreet:

You put your finger for fire today..tomorrow nobody will tell you to stay 100 meters where dem set fire..

And this is why people are Fools (forgive my speaking sharply) FOR IT TAKES PAIN, ADVERSITY AND SUFFERING BEFORE YOU COMPLY WITH THE LAW, WHICH GOD DOES NOT WANT.

INSTEAD OF LOVE AND RESPECT AND HONOUR.

THUS, IF YOU PUT YOUR HAND IN THE FIRE AND YOU WERE NOT HURT, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DISOBEY THE LAW THAT COMMANDED YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NOT GO NEAR FIRE.

AND YET PEOPLE WONDER WHY THE BIBLE CALLS THEM CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE!
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by Passionate888: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

What kind of Skip thinking is this (Fallacy)?

A food which was well cooked and enjoyed but later poison was introduced to it does it mean the food was not good?

Or a perfect drinking water which was later pissed into, does that mean that the water was not good?

Bad thinking, bad product. Learn from "Hyundai"

We have dealt with this topic endlessly yet people always think that they are the first to conceive this bad thinking.

What happened to Hyundai?
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by Dtruthspeaker: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Passionate888:
What happened to Hyundai?

grin When Hyundai first rolled out in the 90s I think, they came out with a Beautiful Slogan I made my Law

"Yo shi nail, Yo kangai" (spelt as pronounced)

Translation: "Good Thinking, Good Product"!

And you can see their products today! grin
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by 22jumpstreet: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When man came out of his factory, did he have the choice of good and evil/ Life and death?

No!

Yes.. man was designed with those parameters in mind.

Long story short, the reason why God created man is for man to make choices. He has already created heaven which is a peaceful and orderly realm. Where every one does as God has created them to do..

I gave my response to your questions and you asked further and further questions until you no longer had any reasonable questions to ask. So it is just your soul spinning out of snyc because of my answer.

Well, I know you can do better. It fell below what I was expecting from you.

Thank God you have used the Accurate Words "learn and grow..".

But have you asked from where are you learning from?

And to where are you growing to?

And are you in deed, learning and growing?

Learning from your mistake. The Jewish word often translated as sin simply means a missing of the mark.

And growing to become the best version of yourself.

And this is why people are Fools (forgive my speaking sharply) FOR IT TAKES PAIN, ADVERSITY AND SUFFERING BEFORE YOU COMPLY LAW, WHICH GOD DOES NOT WANT.

INSTEAD OF LOVE AND RESPECT AND HONOUR.

THUS, IF YOU PUT YOUR HAND IN THE FIRE AND YOU WERE NOT HURT, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DISOBEY THE LAW THAT COMMANDED YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NOT GO NEAR FIRE.

AND YET PEOPLE WONDER WHY THE BIBLE CALLS THEM CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE!

I will give this to you...you will catch on as we progress..
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Yes.. man was designed with those parameters in mind.

Invalid: You are not the Mind of God therefore, you can not Validly and Truth Fully speak of What He had in Mind![/b]

Thus, When man came out of his factory, the choice of good and evil/ Life and death was not in his table of options.

22jumpstreet:

Well, I know you can do better. It fell below what I was expecting from you.

grin It is written, it is wise, "if thy words be few."
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by Passionate888: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin When Hyundai first rolled out in the 90s I think, they came out with a Beautiful Slogan I made my Law

"Yo shi nail, Yo kangai" (spelt as pronounced)

Translation: "Good Thinking, Good Product"!

And you can see their products today! grin
I think that's Toyota. I remember watching it on NTA 9 o'clock news

But Hyundai is a good product though
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Passionate888:

I think that's Toyota. I remember watching it on NTA 9 o'clock news

But Hyundai is a good product though

No It was Hyundai. Toyota was brought in by Elizade Motors who had their own statement. I used to know it but because it had no impact on me, I do not care to remember it.

I Think Daewoo was "keep Moving on", but I am not certain.

7Up, "the Difference is Clear"! grin
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by OloshoMan: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yahweh is a homosexual prophet, if you don't know this then you know nothing about Christianity and its history
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by shadeyinka(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
englishmart:
You're both saying the same thing
The difference is that God is the ultimate and final determinant of morality.
When an alternative law of morality arises, there is a conflict and violation of God's own standard of morality.

Every man doing according to how it seems good to them lead to nothing else other than chaos!
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by shadeyinka(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
TheOldGods:
im sorry, I guess we are both wrong then, since there is no other definition in that Bible that explains what he meant as being a god.
A god is one who takes obeisance from others and is subject to none.
When a man becomes Independent of God, he is simply making himself a god.

The tree makes man wise enough NOT to require direction from God about issues relating to good and evil!
When you become this wise, you have become like Jehovah!
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by 22jumpstreet: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid: You are not the Mind of God therefore, you can not Validly and Truth Fully speak of What He had in Mind![/b]

Thus, When man came out of his factory, the choice of good and evil/ Life and death was not in his table of options.

grin It is written, it is wise, "if thy words be few."

Well, try and read the enuma elish. It was written more than a thousand years before the Bible...

It has loads of Information before the creation of the universe..
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by paulfer: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Did God create man to also ____?

Watch this!

https://youtube.com/shorts/JkZyGKf5GXQ?feature=share
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by TheOldGods: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
paulfer:
Did God create man to also ____?

Watch this!

https://youtube.com/shorts/JkZyGKf5GXQ?feature=share
so you didn't see there was a transition in the video. In my field, its call linear wipe, or should I say, fade out transparency. Go watch the video in slow motion
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by Halle000: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2021
The Founder Of Winners Church Has Replied To The Reason Why He Sacked His Pastor In His Ministries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBWhuX1LzB4
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by Dtruthspeaker: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Well, try and read the enuma elish. It was written more than a thousand years before the Bible...

It has loads of Information before the creation of the universe..

grin The enuma elish is a book of evil which was raised up with the intention of being a counter Truth (feit) and using the Truth to bend it out of light.

And if it is not in the Light, you would not see it is an evil beast and a lie.

Truth Loves Light and Scrutiny, so the Bible still prevails.
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by toffyz(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

What kind of Skip thinking is this (Fallacy)?

A food which was well cooked and enjoyed but later poison was introduced to it does it mean the food was not good?

Or a perfect drinking water which was later pissed into, does that mean that the water was not good?

Bad thinking, bad product. Learn from "Hyundai"

We have dealt with this topic endlessly yet people always think that they are the first to conceive this bad thinking.

The OP's question is straight forward

Does God knows ahead of time Adam N Eve are going to be deceived by the serpent??
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by Dtruthspeaker: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
toffyz:
The OP's question is straight forward

Does God knows ahead of time Adam N Eve are going to be deceived by the serpent??

That was not the Op's question. The Op was repeating the popular information sold by people who where being Presumptive and Speculative meanwhile, the facts have spoken for themselves.

So the bold is your own personal questions.

And the accurate question is "did God know that they were going to be pressured and pushed by Satan into Disobeying Him? Even dusty me, knows that Satan (like the man who calls himself lordreed in here) is surely going to come to pressurize and push them into disobeying God, as he himself has done, if he is alive.

And Satan was alive, so he came to make them disobey God.

The next reasonable question is Did God Also not know that they could overcome and prevail against Satan? (As the Bible has already told us "resist the the-evil (devil) and he will flee"wink

Now, knowing Satan shall be evil, therefore, do you not see that he also went to Adam, who was there first, but he failed?

Which is why after his failure with Adam, he went to Eve?

So the question is, did Eve really and Truly want to Obey God?

And do you not also see that it is because of the pressure of sex and loneliness that Adam obeyed his wife if not he would never had Disobeyed God?

Let Judgement be Just and Right Always!
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by LordReed(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That was not the Op's question. The Op was repeating the popular information sold by people who where being Presumptive and Speculative meanwhile, the facts have spoken for themselves.

And the accurate question is "did God know that they were going to be pressured and pushed by Satan into Disobeying Him? Even dusty me, knows that Satan (like the man who calls himself lordreed in here) is surely going to come to pressurize and push them into disobeying God, as he himself has done, if he is alive.

The next reasonable question is Did God Also not know that they could overcome and prevail against Satan? (As the Bible has already told us "resist the the-evil (devil) and he will flee"wink

Now, knowing Satan shall be evil, therefore, do you not see that he also went to Adam, who was there first, but he failed?

And do you not also see that it is because of the pressure of sex and loneliness that Adam obeyed his wife if not he would never had Disobeyed God?

Storyteller, wetin consign me inside your tori?
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by ashpanez: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2021
Kondomatic:
I wish I can explain this for you to understand.

The problem here is the word "regret" right?
Because to regret means to have a change of mind and to have a change of mind means one has made a mistake? I get the confusion.

The Hebrew word that was translated to regret is "y in'nā'hem" and the word is used when one wants "regret" without implying error.

It's more about feelings, like disappointed, pain etc.

Let's say you give you brother N100k to set up a business but he squanders it, deep down you will feel sad and "regret" what's happened but you didn't make a mistake. It's a normal thing to do.

God didn't regret creating man because he made a mistake, rather he was sad because of what must be done to man to punish him for his sins.

He pitied man for what he has brought upon himself.

VERY ON POINT
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by ashpanez: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Was sex mentioned as the reason?
Re: ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression by Dtruthspeaker: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2021
ashpanez:

Was sex mentioned as the reason?

The same way sex was not mentioned when the Adam said "This is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh".

We all know that he was saying "ah baby, you are mine, I'm gonna do things to ya" grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) / DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! / Do We Sin Every Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.