Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou (18031 Views)

IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
I will be an hypocrite to support Igboho when I clearly didn't support Nnamdi Kanu and El-zackzaky.

The security forces should therefore do the needful if this people goes beyond the boundary they ought not to

Igboho didn't call for the heads of Igbo leaders neither did he try to divide people along religious lines......all he was against is the fulani atrocities in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by UncleKoboko: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by bigdammyj: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Noted
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Buckeyemedia1: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Make them rest

My mind dey tell me say bubu go give them pardon
Bini man you done change mouth, same you wey they support the senseless agitators, your mind done rest for Akpapkava?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Buckeyemedia1: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Igboho didn't call for the heads of Igbo leaders neither did he try to divide people along religious lines......all he was against is the fulani atrocities in Yorubaland.
So he decided to demand for his own Illusionist country within the sovereignty of another Country? He will suffer for been naive & stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Confirmedzombie: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Yorubas are not coward. Watch as igboho will be released after todays protest.

We are protesting life in Benin Republic while Igbos are protesting at ALA OYIBO instead of here in Nigeria.

Igbos are bloody coward with no bills.

Igboho is greater than Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Nnamdi kanu
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Aboks(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Joseph the dreamer
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Prince001(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Interesting....
Very very interesting twists to this development.....

Deep Quote
Call for freedom without action is laughable!

@Seniorwriter

They've done many things unless u are not updated. We have many Professors, lawyers, and so on working tirelessly for it.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by pansophist(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2021
Protest upon protest. After protesting, you go home and swallow amala and ewedu. Protest doesn't work.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Guestlander: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
I will be an hypocrite to support Igboho when I clearly didn't support Nnamdi Kanu and El-zackzaky.

The security forces should therefore do the needful if this people goes beyond the boundary they ought not to.

So Igboho lives in Soka. No wonder he had been bragging about juju. He clearly bought human parts from there before the police burst the ritualist den.

Did you sell the human parts to him? Perhaps one of your friends or relatives did.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
So he decided to demand for his own Illusionist country within the sovereignty of another Country? He will suffer for been naive & stupid.

Atleast even if he will suffer it won't be as bad as the poverty currently bedeviling your life.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Doyou2019: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2021
7lives:
grin grin grin grin grin Very good let dem go to Benin republic.
Gendarmes are waiting for them, awon omo eran.
A man was arrested and detained for illegal acquisition of another country's international passport and they want to go and protest.
Awon suegbe.

Why you no go Ibadan go tell them yourself? Why hide on NL to talk trash about people who don't know jack about your inconsequential existence? Compound fool! Atoole!! Afofungbemu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Guestlander: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Asking for your own country is not a crime. Only naive and stupid people think asking for self determination is a crime. Even if you get Sunday Igboho back to Nigeria no fair trial will convict him of anything.
But unfortunately Nigeria is an unjust country where some people are free to kill and rape and some people are victimized for protesting against such barbarity.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by dmbb: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Police will definitely do the needful
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by dangoteinlaw: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2021
For my observations the govt is no long the enemies but awon blogger bloggers
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by flemblem(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

The security forces should therefore do the needful if this people goes beyond the boundary they ought not to.

So Igboho lives in Soka. No wonder he had been bragging about juju. He clearly bought human parts from there before the police burst the ritualist den.

Mumu who your support help�

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Antoeni(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Yoruba protest no go be play play own
On like the Igbo jokers
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Romeodubble07: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Pigsandidiots: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
7lives:
A man was arrested and detained for illegal acquisition of another country's international passport and they want to go and protest.
Awon suegbe.
Word from inconsequential coward
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by heniford2: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buhari is just waste of time how a government go just the waste tax pays money on useless stuff rather than fix the economy dude is seriously a failure and a big bad market middle finger to anybody supporting this trash of a government

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Jeetech01(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hope he gets through and learn from his mistakes though
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Menance: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Antoeni:
Yoruba protest no go be play play own
On like the Igbo jokers

Usual chestbeating coneheaded monkeys last last na run una go run reach house to blow Amala and ewedu for more energy to chestbeat.

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Blackdisciple(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Now the army, the police, DSS will come and form vultron ... Just wait and see

Gradually no more peaceful protest in Nigeria under the Buhari administration.

May God bless GEJ for his calmness on citizens.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by West2019(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
See waiting aboki the do people wey go better school . Shame on Yoruba and Igbos. How many people did obj or janathan jail from hausa land

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Tinububalls: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Menance:

Usual chestbeating coneheaded monkeys last last na run una go run reach house to blow Amala and ewedu for more energy to chestbeat.
Why Bro. Sunday Ben Johnson come get K leg for that pic still run pass OTHERS?

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by MT: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Benin Govt will ask koiki to demonstrate peacefully to the world as one of the conditions for his bail? Funny. Lying bastard. And some empty skulls will buy into this.

If you are whisked to Abuja, don't cry us a river here o. Koiki, the person mobilising you is outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by emson122(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Omo this week na Igboho week
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Sammerboi: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
7lives:
Awon suegbe.
Eti ya werey sir!! You and your likes supporting cows over sand humans beings are Omo Eran jatijati.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by harveyosho1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Blabbermouth:
In the long run, it turns out those who had their people's best interest in mind are actually the unwise ones.
When Kanu was caught and brought to Nigeria, I expected a mad uproar and near-violent response from the whole of South east. What did we get? Some online warriors doing some useless eye service about how he deserves a fair trial on the media.
I said to myself "maybe the igbos are not as headstrong as they claim".
Igboho house was invaded, I expected the whole of South West to turn the whole country on heat until the presidency is forced to throttle down on trying anything that can cause harm to Igboho.
What did we get? The ones saying "we dey your back, ride on" have changed the tune to "God will judge buhari".
Igboho was caught, I said "okay, this might just be the push we've been waiting for" , for where? Everywhere was as calm as Iceland.

The most foolish thing you can be now in Nigeria is a freedom fighter. Those you are fighting freedom for love their chains. It's like a BDSM romance, both parties enjoy it.

Until that day comes when you can no longer adjust or cope, when you tell your son "Sort yourself out, make I sort myself out", there should be no agitation about any secession.

Hmm..... True talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) Wins APC Ogun West Senatorial Ticket / President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia / Supreme Court Ruling: Anxiety In Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Benue, Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.