Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou (18121 Views)

IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by melzabull(f): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
kevoh:
Saw a video on Twitter where it confirmed Igboho has been released already and on his way to Germany if not already in Germany! Dunno how true this might be though!
that was afonja propaganda

Sunday 'usain bolt' adeyemo is currently crying and begging like a toddler in a cotonou cell as we speak grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by bolacode: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Koikoi or whatever doesn't live in Nigeria

Because no sane person wants to live in a terrorist's den
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by adedehinbo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
7lives:
grin grin grin grin grin Very good let dem go to Benin republic.
Gendarmes are waiting for them, awon omo eran.
A man was arrested and detained for illegal acquisition of another country's international passport and they want to go and protest.
Awon suegbe.
your papa suegbe
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Elidrisy20: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Agitators or Alligators
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by FBIBOT(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Most people don't understand Benin Republic is only holding igboho for illegal possession of her national passport.... Not for the issue he has with the federal govt... To them that's a serious issue.... Make people no waste their strength and time...
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Ajjpsalm(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
I will be an hypocrite to support Igboho when I clearly didn't support Nnamdi Kanu and El-zackzaky.

The security forces should therefore do the needful if this people goes beyond the boundary they ought not to.

So Igboho lives in Soka. No wonder he had been bragging about juju. He clearly bought human parts from there before the police burst the ritualist den.

Oga no dey talk wetin u know know .. I live in soka also ... I have never talked or visioned oduduwa republic before , but ask yourself . When has free speech become a sin .

See Nmandi Kanu and Igboho might be somehow to this administration , but they are not fools this administration made them what they are today.

Without a bias mind I assume they are respectively fighting for their right and land .

If I no know anything I still know right to freedom of speech �

Olorun a ranwa lowo
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Adeolaeniola(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Very good let dem go to Benin republic.
Gendarmes are waiting for them, awon omo eran.
A man was arrested and detained for illegal acquisition of another country's international passport and they want to go and protest.
Awon suegbe.[/quote]
I can't blame you, because none of your family members as been kidnapped by Fulani bandits before... that is why u split trash out of septic tank you call mouth

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by OBALOLA55(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Igboho didn't call for the heads of Igbo leaders neither did he try to divide people along religious lines......all he was against is the fulani atrocities in Yorubaland.
IS NIGERIA NOT DIVIDED ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE.

I REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY YALL FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TRYING TO JUSTIFY CALAMITY YOUR COW LOVING BROTHER BROUGHT UPON INNOCENT LANDLORDS, YES I SAID LANDLORDS BECAUSE FULANIS ARE NOT NIGERIANS angry
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by OBALOLA55(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Yorubas are not coward. Watch as igboho will be released after todays protest.

We are protesting life in Benin Republic while Igbos are protesting at ALA OYIBO instead of here in Nigeria.

Igbos are bloody coward with no bills.

Igboho is greater than Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Nnamdi kanu
FULANI HERD TERRORIST AND TAQIYYA ARE LIKE BUTTER AND BREAD
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Jostoman: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
kevoh:
Saw a video on Twitter where it confirmed Igboho has been released already and on his way to Germany if not already in Germany! Dunno how true this might be though!
he is still in BENIN REPUBLIC detention.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by WaffenSS(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Prince001:

They've done many things unless u are not updated. We have many Professors, lawyers, and so on working tirelessly for it.

What's professors got to do with anything?

I don't know why Nigerians overrate their non-achiever university professors.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Prince001(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
WaffenSS:

What's professors got to do with anything?

I don't know why Nigerians overrate their non-achiever university professors.

I wasn't talking about only Nigeria Prof. It seems u not updated by some meetings about very knowledgeable Nigerians on YouTube that reside in every noon and crannies of world. Check again! I'm IT System administrator working in Automotive company in Germany and I respect Prof cos I know what it takes to become one!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by WaffenSS(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Prince001:

I wasn't talking about only Nigeria Prof. It seems u not updated by some meetings about very knowledgeable Nigerians on YouTube that reside in every noon and crannies of world. Check again! I'm IT System administrator working in Automotive company in Germany and I respect Prof cos I know what it takes to become one!

You're in IT in Germany and you speak such terrible english with atrocious spelling?

Right.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Gfskw: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Good
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Prince001(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
WaffenSS:

You're in IT in Germany and you speak such terrible english with atrocious spelling?

Right.

Where u read that from? Read it again with open mind. In Germany we speak German not English. If I made any spelling mistake I don't care cos its social media not business or examination hall. Meaning I don't give a F. One thing certain people that think like u got inferiority complex issues. Seek for knowledge so that u can be free!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by WaffenSS(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Prince001:

Where u read that from? Read it again with open mind. In Germany we speak German not English. If I made any spelling mistake I don't care cos its social media not business or examination hall. Meaning I don't give a F. One thing certain people that think like u got inferiority complex issues. Seek for knowledge so that u can be free!

Crap. Most multinational companies speak english.

Prove that you work in IT.

What automotive company do work for? What exactly do you do?

Because you seriously don't sound like you know the least thing about IT, talk more of being a SysAdmin in a global player. Anyone in that position would not talk like a blockhead, nor even have the time to argue pointless matters on nairaland.

You're just a pretentious blowhard lying to get some recognition here because your soulless and insubstantial existence craves it.

Awaiting your proof, Zuckerberg.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
I thought Igboho Sunday is released
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Prince001(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
WaffenSS:

Crap. Most multinational companies speak english.

Prove that you work in IT.

What automotive company do work for? What exactly do you do?

Because you seriously don't sound like you know the least thing about IT, talk more of being a SysAdmin in a global player. Anyone in that position would not talk like a blockhead, nor even have the time to argue pointless matters on nairaland.

You're just a pretentious blowhard lying to get some recognition here because your soulless and insubstantial existence craves it.

Awaiting your proof, Zuckerberg.

I don't need to prove anything to u cos base on ur analysis I can see the level of ur understanding about corporate world. I normally don't tell anyone outside of my circle what I do but I did it earlier with u cos I wanted to pass an information across. I don't like talking down on people cos wherever I am today not by my power but God grace. Let me add it up to ur worry, I graduated from university in London and I've been living in Germany for 20yrs now then d rest go figure.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by WaffenSS(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Prince001:

I don't need to prove anything to u cos base on ur analysis I can see the level of ur understanding about corporate world. I normally don't tell anyone outside of my circle what I do but I did it earlier with u cos I wanted to pass an information across. I don't like talking down on people cos wherever I am today not by my power but God grace. Let me add it up to ur worry, I graduated from university in London and I've been living in Germany for 20yrs now then d rest go figure.

You graduated from a university in London, the heart of the english language, yet you excuse your pathetic english by claiming in Germany you speak German.

Slowly your lies are falling apart in front of your face.

By the way, I'm an IT professional and that's why I want you to prove you're one.

Sie sind ein narr, dummkopf.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou by Prince001(m): 5:20am On Jul 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

You graduated from a university in London, the heart of the english language, yet you excuse your pathetic english by claiming in Germany you speak German.

Slowly your lies are falling apart in front of your face.

By the way, I'm an IT professional and that's why I want you to prove you're one.

Sie sind ein narr, dummkopf.

Whatever u say that makes u feel better and superior over me ride on wink
I never excuse anything I just tried to educate u that in Germany we speak German, not English. Heart of English language indeed lol u forgot English is just like any other language, Agbero and co in London do speak it cos it's their native language. U acknowledged intelligence based on language one speaks or writes lol. Whichever way my English makes u feel that u are smarter than me Best of luck on that. No matter what I tell u won't change ur view towards me and I don't have to go further cos ur gullibility can't let u have a discussion with an open mind!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) Wins APC Ogun West Senatorial Ticket / Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA / I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.