Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,739,920 members, 6,497,626 topics. Date: Monday, 20 September 2021 at 04:14 AM

Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (44716 Views)

Updated Cost Of Renting A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23
QuinModah:
I know tipper garage.
Oo okay! Nice! Next time i am in Akute i will holla you! We go for a big bowl of ice cream tongue if you don't mind.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by SteveOfu: 6:50pm On Jul 23
nnekaike:
houses are affordable in ibafo/mowe especially if you meet a good landlord
Are you sure?
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 8:03pm On Jul 23
wink
Calitoscassius:
Oo okay! Nice! Next time i am in Akute i will holla you! We go for a big bowl of ice cream tongue if you don't mind.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by nnekaike(f): 8:05pm On Jul 23
SteveOfu:
Are you sure?
yes
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by africo13610(m): 7:52am On Jul 24
I need someone who is moving out of a 1 bedroom flat in the next 2 to 4months around Ogudu,ketu, Ifako and environment or Mangoro to Cement. Please chat me on 08022098784. We can discuss the price. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24
QuinModah:
Visit the area
Yes I did visited one time early this year, they were still working on the road, but I heard governors road is a better option... Meanwhile I sent u a mail, been going through your profile just to get your number but no way, so pls kindly reply pls!!

2 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Vickyace(f): 8:05pm On Sep 03
Oyindamolah:
Haba! Easy with thr lies

That’s the true. Living in Ota is costly o
It is more like living in Lagos sef
You know it has boundary with Lagos? So the living is expensive.
But what’s causing the delay or still making it affordable is because the roads in Otta Is very bad. Once the government do all the roads like this, everything will increase.
Self con is now 200k
Three bedroom is now between 200 to 350k
Depends on the area but these are standard prices for standard house.

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Oyindamolah: 11:29am On Sep 04
Vickyace:

That’s the true. Living in Ota is costly o
It is more like living in Lagos sef
You know it has boundary with Lagos? So the living is expensive.
But what’s causing the delay or still making it affordable is because the roads in Otta Is very bad. Once the government do all the roads like this, everything will increase.
Self con is now 200k
Three bedroom is now between 200 to 350k
Depends on the area but these are standard prices for standard house.
hmmmmm
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Oyindamolah: 11:30am On Sep 04
Bobbyunitedfc:

Yes I did visited one time early this year, they were still working on the road, but I heard governors road is a better option... Meanwhile I sent u a mail, been going through your profile just to get your number but no way, so pls kindly reply pls!!
Noted
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Vickyace(f): 1:46pm On Sep 04
Oyindamolah:
hmmmmm

Yes.
This is my 25th year in otta
That’s where both of my parents built their houses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Oyindamolah: 2:41pm On Sep 04
wink
Vickyace:

Yes.
This is my 25th year in otta
That’s where both of my parents built their houses
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Ebubemg(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11
OJURONGBE1:

Yes but he's not in town now.
You can leave a mention before mid September.
May God prolong our lives beyond that time.
hey
What's up
Is he now around?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into / Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / An Homeless Guy My Mum Helped Almost Sold Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.