Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Today's Devotional - Wednesday 21st July 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotional - Wednesday 21st July 2021 (159 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) / Today's Devotionals For Christians - WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2020 / 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 42: Wednesday 21st Feb 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional - Wednesday 21st July 2021 by Thedevotinals: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: SUBMIT TO HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS
BIBLE TEXT: James 2:23

'And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: GOD LIVES IN YOU
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 3:17 (AMPC)

'May Christ through your faith [actually] dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in your hearts!'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: BELIEVE AGAIN
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 45:2, NKJV

'I will go before you and make the crooked places straight…'

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: NONE FEEBLE
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 105:37

'He also brought them out with silver and gold, and there was none feeble among His tribes.'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: DON'T BE WORLDLY
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 2:15

'Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.'

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: CHRISTIAN FORGIVENESS
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 17:4

'And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.'

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: HOLY SPIRIT, THE BELIEVER’S HELPER
BIBLE TEXT: John 14:16

'And I shall pray the Father; he shall give you another comforter, that he may abide with you forever.'

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: THE KEY TO CONFIDENCE
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 3:21-22

'Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: TALK VS. ACTION
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 5:20

'Except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.'

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANITY
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 5:12

'Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: WHO IS SAVED?
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 13:23-24

‘Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: THE TESTIMONY OF “THIS CANNOT BE TRUE”
BIBLE TEXT: 2 KINGS KINGS 7 : 8-16, JEREMIAH 32 : 1-1

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: EPAPHRODITUS: A FAITHFUL SERVANT
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 2:25-30

'25. Yet I considered it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, fellow worker, and fellow soldier, but your messenger and the one who ministered to my need;'

'26. since he was longing for you all, and was distressed because you had heard that he was sick.'

'27. For indeed he was sick almost unto death; but God had mercy on him, and not only on him but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.'

'28. Therefore I sent him the more eagerly, that when you see him again you may rejoice, and I may be less sorrowful.'

'29. Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness, and hold such men in esteem;'

'30. because for the work of Christ he came close to death, not regarding his life, to supply what was lacking in your service toward me.'

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: GOING ALL THE WAY WITH GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 14:35

'And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him.'

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: LET JESUS BE SEEN IN YOUR LIFE
BIBLE TEXT: John 12:21. KJV

'The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: SELFLESSNESS BUILDS RELATIONSHIPS
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 2:4 (GNT)

"Look out for one another’s interests, not just for your own.”

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: SLAVES TO RIGHTEOUSNESS
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 6:13

'Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.'

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: PUTTING GOD IN A BOX?
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 55:8

'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.'

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: SAVED BY GRACE
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 2:4-10

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

TOPIC: THE BEAUTY OF GRACE
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 5:17, ESV

'Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.'

READ GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Top Life (MFM) Daily Devotional 24th July 2021 – The Fear Of God / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:july 26, 2021 / [audio]: Ejecting The Strangers – Pastor Kayode Adeyemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.