Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen (38963 Views)

Children Mount Roadblock On Bauchi-Jos Road To Protest Eviction By Army / Don't Sit Idle Expecting Me To Stop Killer Fulani Herdsmen In Your States, Buhar / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Buckeyemedia1: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
FBIBOT:

Actually during most herdsmen attack in the southwest only these local vigilantes stand up to resist the attack and chase them off.... Not the police or army... You have to give them that cos some of them do lose their life...
First thing first, go & ask your Governor & Local Government Chairperson What they do with the security votes allocation they receive every month? Security votes money is strictly for security, not for paying civil servants salaries.
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by ajebuter(f): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Their parents should call them to order to avoid stories that touch.

The law forbids you take law into your hands

Dude seriously?

Protecting their domain from maurading killer herdsmen and criminals generally with this proactive action is ' taking the laws into their hands''?

This is the last resort of citizens because of failure of government to protect them, nothing else!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by omanzo02: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Self defence is human rights!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Aganju849: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Look at this fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Kubernetes: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Hmm, but these are not looking like real men that can face one Fulani with AK.
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by FBIBOT(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
First thing first, go & ask your Governor & Local Government Chairperson What they do with the security votes allocation they receive every month? Security votes money is strictly for security, not for paying civil servants salaries.

Most of our government officials are corrupt am not defending them i only quote that Op to change his perspective about this local vigilantes of being a coward.... If our governors and law markers are doing the right thing we won't even be in this situation... Peace
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Princedapace(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
alizma:
Federal government should better consider this ranching idea because It is dangerous to push people to a point where they do not care about what happens to their life anymore. When a child is no longer scared of the cane over what the parents see as bad habbit, it is advisable for the parents to have a second look at what they call bad habbit and also have one on one talk with the child. I don talk my own o

Why is FG even considering it? Are fulanis better citizens than anyone else to get special consideration from FG? Is cow business a national business that generates wealth for FG and shared to all states?

All these nonsense are happening because we refused to be honest. If u make ur land hot for these guys, they will run? Haaa
Ethnic nations are vulnerable becus FG controls security. If not, if states have their security, pass their own laws, any Fulani herdsmen caught, tried on their public TV, executed, by the time they do it to 10 herdsmen, those big men who owns these cows will have sense. Rubbish.
These guys have made it hard for Nigerians to travel.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by alizma: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Princedapace:

Why is FG even considering it? Are fulanis better citizens than anyone else to get special consideration from FG? Is cow business a national business that generates wealth for FG and shared to all states?

All these nonsense are happening because we refused to be honest. If u make ur land hot for these guys, they will run? Haaa
Ethnic nations are vulnerable becus FG controls security. If not, if states have their security, pass their own laws, any Fulani herdsmen caught, tried on their public TV, executed, by the time they do it to 10 herdsmen, those big men who owns these cows will have sense. Rubbish.
These guys have made it hard for Nigerians to travel.
And what will happen to every other tribe in the North? Before you comment try to think. Don't talk because you can open your mouth and close it.
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The law forbids you take law into your own hands
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Princedapace(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
alizma:

And what will happen to every other tribe in the North? Before you comment try to think. Don't talk because you can open your mouth and close it.

So, the ones fulanis are killing are not humans abi?

Oga, u killed people, people should kill u too?

So, becus other tribes are in the north, we should allow fulanis to be killing others in their home lands?

Then FG will use my tax that I sweated to make to create ranches free of charge for fulanis? Wtf is wrong with this race?

The law is simple.. No open grazing. If u want to ranch, take loan like every other business owner, and pay back with interest, look for land, buy and build ranches.

So, when I was looking for job, as I didn't see, I should go on and start killing people so that FG will give me free money to start up my business? And they shouldn't touch me when I kill others becus there are other tribes in my region who will be attacked when I get killed for killing others?
Haaaaa, oga, u are sick aswear

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Solatium(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Community policing and informal security mechanism is allowed anywhere in the world.
Private security companies and Community police constables are deployed by whites, nothing wrong or new here
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by kense88: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
lazkizz:
If a university in Africa has been producing architects, engineers, building economists and interior designers for over 40 years… and the same university’s modern buildings are designed by Chinese consultants, such a university should just close down.

If a country has been unable to redeem her people from poverty after 50 years of independence and several regime change-overs, maybe such a country should be handed back to her colonial masters or outsource leadership from economies that deliver tangible results for their people, not political rhetoric.
you have a sound mind

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by tolguy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
who told you fulani travel by road? you better search bushes
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Richwallet: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by cluewebhost(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
They pass through the forest
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Blackdisciple(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ohhh...!

Have they woken up, when Igboho was around they were sleeping...
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

When government can't protect the people
People have to protect themselves

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Ruggedniggaone: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It is like saying they should wage war on igbos for drug trafficking? How can you use one narrative to judge a whole tribe? Useless Tribalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3YbhO4Wilc
because all of them are animals

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Tolani1122(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
See mumus
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by 9jaPromo(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Look them....
Ndi one Nigeria....
....are you sure their parents are not kill by ur nigeria herdsmen?
cry
One thing wey make me love this world is that it is dynamic......
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by adebwalex(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
God will help you guys mounting Roadblock with bear hands against Fulani herdsmen with AK47. ISN'T THAT A DEATH TRAP??
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by azikiweironsi(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shartarpp which laws ? Laws that are meant for some tribes Abi. What has the government done to defend them ?
Ndi Ara.
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by OBALOLA55(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
BUCKEYEMEDIA WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOWsad
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by slimfit1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
What you are doing is good don't stop don't wait for our encouragement it's might be what is keeping you alive. Do it from the bottom of your heart not because you want someone to recognise you.
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
They want to stop killer herdsmen and they are mounting road block...
While the killer herdsmen are in the bush,
They never say what there real intentions are
Lol... I see owomida? Loading.
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Tochi3(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lee99:
Rubbish, if these ones hear gunshot now all of them go run enter bush grin grin abi no be afonjah again undecided
kip kwayet.
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by AntiBeEmCe(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
JoeEeL:

That is what they are trained to say on air.

Underground, they are finishing them off. So u don't know? grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by saintade01(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Call your own people to order not every killings is from Fulani herdsmen abeg
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
It starts from somewhere.....I commend the youths.

But the solution to fulani's is killing them and burying their bodies in an unmarked grave or simply burning the bodies. It should be a covert action not an overt one.
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by hotwax: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Come and fake Yoruba again.

That werey Usman Dan fodio no go die well
Re: Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen by Lee99: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tochi3:
kip kwayet.
afonjah with igbo moniker spotted undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son / Check Out These Old Nigerian ‪currency‬. Were You Born When These Were In Use? / Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.