Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly (31025 Views)

Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT / President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of 76th UN Summit (Photos) / The Real Reasons Saraki Couldn’t Proceed With Onnoghen Case At Supreme Court-SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by Ibkhaleel: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Theunbothered:

Please what will happen?

Your barbarians from the North will move down to slaughter everyone who disagrees with them?

The military will kill us all?

Please I really want to know what you're driving at.

Most of the comments from Nairalanders and other online media avenues are from Southerners because they are full of violence, hate speech and inmorality! The Northerners are the majority, the most truthful and honest people they respect the difference in ethnicity and are never irresponsible enough to post comments with insults and abuse.

I always pity guilibe polytheist trinitarian xtians and i direct their lies insults and hate speeches back to them, I have told them, don't judge others with your family situation, not everyone is from a fatherless ,cultist, inmoral society as you are From!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by xukwaa: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
PDP to present case!
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by Nwachukwu06: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
You can not have a refrendum without enjoying some level of autonomy as a region.
Federal government can not grant any session of the country refrendum because it's not how it's done world over.
Refrendum shall be an act of parliament of the region that wishes to secede from the Nigeria federation.
What the FG will do is either to recognize the outcome when conducted by the region themselves or challenges the outcome in the court of law.
So the south and middle belt must come together for restructuring the country back to regions, to achieve refrendum, because I don't think the national assembly can be able to amend the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by OpinionCounts(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Grace001:
Parasitic northern oligarchy won’t like this at all.

They will do everything to maintain ONE Nigeria.

Even if you’re not patriotic just fake the unity , Nigeria must be ONE.

Now tell me how can a country like Nigeria know peace or progress ?

Fulani don hold igbo and yoruba for blokus..

Ohanaeze begging for Kanu

Afenifere too will beg for Igboho

Take it or leave, Fulani own this country

The British own the country, they are running it by proxy using the fulanis and some hand picked personalities from other tribes and regions.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by bewla(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iyiataata92:
you don't know anything.
You're still a kid
Wizkid , souces kid , kidzo ,
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by WaffenSS(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fools.

Your litany of dubious professors cannot produce a single toothpick, yet you're claiming it's the northerners holding you back. So what excuse do you have for Obasanjo's 8 years? What have your governors accomplished? Lagos IGR alone is what at least 2 Northern states receive as federal allocation.

All these useless agitators refuse to acknowledge that they're their own problems

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by Theunbothered: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Most of the comments from Nairalanders and other online media avenues are from Southerners because they are full of violence, hate speech and inmorality! The Northerners are the majority, the most truthful and honest people they respect the difference in ethnicity and are never irresponsible enough to post comments with insults and abuse.

I always pity guilibe polytheist trinitarian xtians and i direct their lies insults and hate speeches back to them, I have told them, don't judge others with your family situation, not everyone is from a fatherless ,cultist, inmoral society as you are From!!!

Damn. I realise my mistake in trying to extract a reasonable answer from a brainless fellow.
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by MYHUBBY: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Freedom is a process. Don't laugh at others when they are at one stage of freedom or another. When you decide to be free, you'll still pass that stage.
Yorubas mocked Igbos when the Igbos were still at this stage. Now they are here.
Learn to respect people that are ahead of you

I keep reading Yoruba mock igbo everywhere, Dem swear for you people

can't you Igbo stop disgracing the entire southerners with this your naive talk

what sort of dumb blockhead people do we have in this southern Nigeria like this?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by WaffenSS(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
LIZARDBBQGRILLS:
Buhari must answer for his crimes against humanity

Since when are Igbos and yeriba touts part of humanity?

They're all animals, and they're treated in the language that animals understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by Ibkhaleel: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Theunbothered:

Damn. I realise my mistake in trying to extract a reasonable answer from a brainless fellow.

Lol So a Southener can be extremely stupid as you are?

Please Put your thoughts together and make your points unambiguous next time.
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by UCHIHAmask: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yorubas are never serious about this fake wanting of their own country.

Just making noise because of 2023.

Biafrans are those doing the doings.
i don't think that you are a true biafran,you might just be an impersonator...
if you are,then i rebuke,you should know better than to make sensitive matters of freedom like this into an oppurtunity to mock yorubas......
all hail BIAFRA.
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by Vireani79: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sunday committed a crime in Benin republic
He forged their international passport
Buhari won't ask for him knowing Benin republic is the 37th state of nigeria
He will push them to try him on that
Sunday will be jailed there
Maybe after 2023 he will be released
By then they hope the fire will die
Just like Jonathan jailed okah in south Africa
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by sokera: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Freedom is a process. Don't laugh at others when they are at one stage of freedom or another. When you decide to be free, you'll still pass that stage.
Yorubas mocked Igbos when the Igbos were still at this stage. Now they are here.
you are right oooo, one day yoruba nation too will be free and get their nation like the Biafra that get their independence few years ago ... God that answer Biafra will answer yoruba nation too .... werey you better go and carry your albino in DSS cell

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by yetunsbay(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yorubas are never serious about this fake wanting of their own country.

Just making noise because of 2023.

Biafrans are those doing the doings.
yet those doing the doings ain't recognised in political leadership of the nation. Yeye
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by KosiGee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
EMMY76:
Where is even the whereabout of that yoruba guy in London that always threatening to wipe out igbos and the fulanis in yorubaland on social media? This is the right time his services will be required in this yoruba nation agitation but he has gone silent like a coward.

Adeyinka Grandson grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Madness get level. Since the start of Covid-19, he has gone quiet. Maybe he has started seeing a different psychiatrist. There’s a new kid on the block though and his name is Sunday Igboho.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by Blackdisciple(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iyiataata92:
you don't know anything.
You're still a kid

Thanks brother, tell him.
He don't even know the state of Nigeria today he thought it's all about going to work in the morning come back in the evening feed his family and it's all ok.
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by Bishopadaidu(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
ManirBK:
No wahala lets all seek for their Nation!!!
Yoruba Nation??
Igbo Nation??
Hausa Nation??
Ijaw Nation??
Idoma Nation??
Tivi Nation??
Igala Nation??
Kambari Nation??
Berom Nation??
� �. Igala nation indeed, even the smallest kambari from salka want to be a nation
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by UCHIHAmask: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
theTranscriber:
Good

we mocked and will always mock you
Because that's what your supleme leada that you love so much did

He barely talked without slander against us

Kanu's mouth and rants did more harm than good to Biafra

trash
Stay alone
Do your self determination alone
Are we no longer coward betrayers? undecided
I wonder what caused the sudden love for a "betraying two-faced ethnic group"? undecided
i see...
sometimes i feel strong desire to insult but i just shut it.
if only NK has a good hold of his hate in the inception,he could have refrained from that,nevertheless,a long time ago he has since taken to correction and even ordered his followers to cease unnecessary abuse of yorubas,what he didn't know is that the insults my people throw is born of HATE which can't be easily suppressed,there is no love or joy in us towards anything nigeria....
i keep urging my people,not to drop hate rather master it and put in towards a real direction,yoruba is not an inherent enemy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by frog12: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
in the MEANTIME, let us pack the treasury DRY before all the tribes break out !! grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by UCHIHAmask: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

But on other threads you said you are Hausa ? How come you are suddenly typing ibo up and down the threads insulting Yoruba people?

Which tribe are you really?
definately not igbo..
this are people that want to cause tribal crash,i don't know what their back up is but,they dont seem to understand that a new tribal confrontation with bloodshed would end the nation...
who wants that?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by donnie(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

But on other threads you said you are Hausa ? How come you are suddenly typing ibo up and down the threads insulting Yoruba people?

Which tribe are you really?

He is Fulani. His job is divide and rule
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by DrMuzungu(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
So the federal government should now inaugurate the Ministry of Af0nja Affairs (MAA)
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by UCHIHAmask: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
JosephXavier:
Nigerian unity is negotiable

If the Yorubas will stop badmouthing Igbos and work with them, this referendum will be easier

We need to choose if we are to remain as Nigeria or not

We are tired of one politician pushing down unity down our throats after he or she must have been bribed by the unity buggers or to protect his political ambition
"if the Yorubas will stop badmouthing Igbos"
this alone would disgust your target audience and make anything you say useless"..
you should have said "if igbos and yorubas would stop badmouthing each other",note that i put "igbo" which is your tribe first,better still indirectly make the word "igbo" take all the blame,then you would have achieved high subconscious manipulations.
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by Emilokoiyawon: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
kayfra:
Stop acting like ipob. Yorubas are not known for nonsense propaganda. It doesn't tickle our fancy

Speak for yourself. If you say NO to REGIONALISM the ONLY other option is OduduwaNation.
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by Emilokoiyawon: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Freedom is a process. Don't laugh at others when they are at one stage of freedom or another. When you decide to be free, you'll still pass that stage.Yorubas mocked Igbos when the Igbos were still at this stage. Now they are here.Learn to respect people that are ahead of you

Yorubas never mocked Igbos. Some NL monikers who claim to be Yorubas mocked Igbos. See the difference?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by onuman: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
See level...see people wey sabi how to push for a nation and truly the fulani government of Nigeria will be trembling by now. .

Yeye country!

In the case of Biafra, there are some Igbo business people aspiring to inherit Sambisa forest from the Kanuris, inherit Lagos from the Yorubas, in one Nigeria. They don’t give a fcuck about the future of their unborn generations as Nigerians.

All they want is enjoy their wealth, flashy cars, spread money on functions to appear different from the masses.
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Exactly. A proverb says when an adult cries of pain, don't mock then until you know how severe that pain is
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by okoroemeka(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
EMMY76:
Where is even the whereabout of that yoruba guy in London that always threatening to wipe out igbos and the fulanis in yorubaland on social media? This is the right time his services will be required in this yoruba nation agitation but he has gone silent like a coward.
do you want dss to kidnap him and tie him like Christmas goat,he is proactive to avoid such fate

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by osazsky(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
All this was birthed immediately they knew that tinubu won't be allowed to contest even after granting a northern mkt 50 b naira
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by arcis: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mr Prof..Stop wasting your time. Yoruba got no where to go...We all die here..
Re: Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly by BiafIntel: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
kayfra:
Stop acting like ipob. Yorubas are not known for nonsense propaganda. It doesn't tickle our fancy
Slavery tickles your fancy. Understandably so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.