Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (46363 Views)

IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa As Nnamdi Kanu's Replacement At Radio Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa As Radio Biafra Broadcaster, Gives Reasons / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Decency2020(f): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is in custody, Sunday Igboho is in custody.

Zombie I hope your whole problems have been solved right? They are now sharing bags of garri and beans in your streets for you and your children since then right?

Fools
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by murphyibiam15(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
BlueAir:
It's not that,man. They should give us 3 rules and code of conduct that the man refused,then we'll know if he's a selfish man who wants rules changed unnecessarily or he's a righteous man who saw the rules and code of conduct as death sentence or impending doom. It's obvious the so called code of conduct are actions that will impose the barbaric and poor image of kanu on him. Dirty propaganda included. It's no rocket science. Person wey dey carry Biafra matter for head fit reach that position and choose to leave it unnecessarily?Ekpa carry him leg run make Dem no ruin him future and reputation unnecessarily. Person wey work hard to achieve his current status in Ireland.
Finland, not even Ireland
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Ikwerelastborn: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
He iwas sacked cause he is from EBONYI. IGBOS see Ebonyi People as less IGBO. The same way Anambra see other Igbos as less Igbos.
But the last ipob deputy uche mefor who was from Anambra was also sacked,does it mean and Anambra and Ebonyi are not real igbos, who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Almaigaa: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

But the last ipob deputy uche mefor who was from Anambra was also sacked,does it mean and Anambra and Ebonyi are not real igbos, who knows?

Uche Mefor was never sacked. He saw the light and realised that Biafra is a Pipe dream that can never see the light of the day. That's why he quit.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Ikwerelastborn: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:

Uche Mefor was never sacked. He saw the light and realised that Biafra is a Pipe dream that can never see the light of the day. That's why he quit.
No bro,uche Mefor was sacked and disgraced , kanu disciples celebrated it here in PH and some even suggested this same Simon Ekpa as the deputy ,I later learnt he was made the secret deputy hence why he now took charge of ipob. I think he Ekpa is too educated for ipob piglets whose intellect is way below his. Maybe some sort of signing secret oath or something. If you could disparage him because of this then we observers can also conclude like you that Anambra isn't igbo afterall we do hear is igala that make up Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by BlueAir: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin even if it's ordinary Ivory coast that's not suffering Nigeria economy problem,nobody sane would be ready to swap their achievements for a life of unethical broadcasting grin
murphyibiam15:

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by UDUJ(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Finland's economy is far better than that of Ireland. You guys need to study more. The Nordic countries ( Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Iceland ) have some of the best economies in the world. Their education is top notch and their healthcare and GDP is even better than other western countries. Their prisons are even like hotels ( cheesy I am damn serious). You need to use Google more cool
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by frankson1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s][/s]Trash from enemy of Ipob and Biafra.

Simon Ekpa that always end his massage with the sentence "From Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Disciple on Biafra restoration"is who you are talk about.

Now he is not a foolish sheep but you hated and berated him when he was asked to start broadcasting on radio Biafra.

And why is news only on ZOO media and not in any Biafra page or even in Simon Ekpa page?

Una Sahara Reporters carried the news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by frankson1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Nah Only propaganda, lies, and fake news unah get..is this how you want to maintain one Nigeria
Buharis Nigeria Newspaper and fake news! grin

So Sahara Reporters that carried the news is now Buhari's Nigerian Newspaper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by MrColdsweat: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
DSS AGENT NA IM FULL THIS THREAD
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
RealkingEnyija:
why is this your news only on Nigeria newspaper and nowhere to be found on Biafra and Ipob news media.....

F
A
K
E

N
E
W
S
Where can I read news on IPOB nairaland is not helping at all
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Simon Ekpa is igbo, the chairman of igbo union in Finland, from ohaukwu Ebonyi state

Dude is too smart to associate with touts. To me he should leave them Jare
You just disgrace your self
Simon is a member of IPOB a hard core one and you're typing gibberish
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
BlueAir:
It's not that,man. They should give us 3 rules and code of conduct that the man refused,then we'll know if he's a selfish man who wants rules changed unnecessarily or he's a righteous man who saw the rules and code of conduct as death sentence or impending doom. It's obvious the so called code of conduct are actions that will impose the barbaric and poor image of kanu on him. Dirty propaganda included. It's no rocket science. Person wey dey carry Biafra matter for head fit reach that position and choose to leave it unnecessarily?Ekpa carry him leg run make Dem no ruin him future and reputation unnecessarily. Person wey work hard to achieve his current status in Ireland.
But you ain't a member of IPOB and you want them to write down their rules for you to see
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Antoeni:
Bunch of confused dubious and fraudulent elements
Did IPOB dupe you
Is IPOB behind your misery, okay it's because of IPOB that's why Nigeria refused to have 24/7 power supply you love your Nigeria and you're doing nothing for her to work like a country you better start your own campaign and stop hating those that have started their own campaign
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by puzzlegate(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Simon Ekpa is too advanced for ipob piglets,he's well learned
really ? Good to know. But he still calls himself a disciple of Nnamdi Kanu. This will break your heart I believe.
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by techWriter3: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Once a conifer is displaced, the offices death off slowly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Neddyogu(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Baba no gree take oath of submission. Baba wan run things his own way dem no gree. They gats let Baba go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Neddyogu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
UDUJ:

Finland's economy is far better than that of Ireland. You guys need to study more. The Nordic countries ( Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Iceland ) have some of the best economies in the world. Their education is top notch and their healthcare and GDP is even better than other western countries. Their prisons are even like hotels ( cheesy I am damn serious). [b]You need to use Google more [/b]cool

So na even google u dey use visit all these places? Me sef bn dey think say u be Ragnar Lothbrok cousin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by UDUJ(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Neddyogu:

So na even google u dey use visit all these places? Me sef bn dey think say u be Ragnar Lothbrok cousin grin

Hahhahahhahah cheesy, Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings. I love that series bro cool

But seriously I have always been fascinated with the Scandinavian history as well as Norse mythology and their pretty tall women with very long legs wink
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Elock1: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s][/s]Trash from enemy of Ipob and Biafra.

Simon Ekpa that always end his massage with the sentence "From Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Disciple on Biafra restoration"is who you are talk about.

Now he is not a foolish sheep but you hated and berated him when he was asked to start broadcasting on radio Biafra.

And why is news only on ZOO media and not in any Biafra page or even in Simon Ekpa page?

you dy mind dem.. People way no be ipob, dem no dy follo the struggle and the think they can know more that those in it... Simon Ekpa is ever loyal.. He has even dropped 2 broadcast today.. They can only fool those that want to hear bad news about ipob
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by anambraamaka: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
How credible?
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Neddyogu(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
UDUJ:

Hahhahahhahah cheesy, Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings. I love that series bro cool

But seriously I have always been fascinated with the Scandinavian history as well as Norse mythology and their pretty tall women with very long legs wink

And blond hair and blue eyes.
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Simon Groundnut has been sacked
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by BlueAir: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
A little education for u if ur ipob mentality will allow u, I'm a "secondary stakeholder" of ipob so yeah I and every persons out there who don't represent ipob are entitled to those rules and code of conduct a. Gerrit?
Hizzy:

But you ain't a member of IPOB and you want them to write down their rules for you to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
BlueAir:
A little education for u if ur ipob mentality will allow u, I'm a "secondary stakeholder" of ipob so yeah I and every persons out there who don't represent ipob are entitled to those rules and code of conduct a. Gerrit?
IPOB doesn't have you time
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Vicoymi: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Fortez: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Why
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by ladychioma: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lajet:
Emma Powerful and his brother Nnamdi Kanu will destroy Ipob with their hand.
Go and sit down. You are ignorancnt
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Sunday2021: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
#ipobareterrorists
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by cardoctor(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Pls how does this news reduce the price of garri in the market?
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by PapaFejiro: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nairalanders do Ignore this fake news

Simon was never at any time appointed as second in command, and there is no dis unity in ipob. IPOB REMAINS STRONG, UNIFIED AND FORMIDABLE AS EVER!

IGNORE THIS PROPAGANDA SPONSORED BY DSS THROUGH NIGERIA NEWSPAPERS AND REMAIN FOCUSED..
You and I know you are trying to deny this news. But you have failed already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Meets Femi Fani-Kayode After 38 Years (Video) / Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.