Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (2475 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ladivero: 12:43am On May 13, 2011
Re: . by chamber2(m): 4:47am On May 13, 2011
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin See customer service.Eh, 9ja i hail thee.

Moderator, please move this post to the front page
Re: . by haydesh: 8:06am On May 13, 2011
@poster

the root cause enabler of this is the NLC inaction in ensuring updating of the antiquated, outdated, irrelevant labour Act we currently have.
'Aluta' without proactive strategic manoeuvrings would not achieve much in the modern days we live in.

This is the fundamentals of discussion on Nigeria labour law on this forum - www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-662237.0.html#msg8276509

by the way, call centres are generally notorious for sub-human treatment globally especially where labour laws are not strong, enforced and monitored.
In the UK, call centres have moved to the coastal and Scotland and most to sub-continent like India. It takes the "too-strong" labour law in South Africa to curtail some of the excesses.
Re: . by Onenaija2: 10:16am On May 16, 2011
iphone 3gs/16G for sale. Going for 35k, holler back,

Re: . by stepo707: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2011
na wa for customer service oh.No professionality at all.
Re: . by anointedf(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2011
Blame our leaders for the bullshit coming from these foreign exploiters. Their list is endless, any company under India, chinese, management especially. I weep for the country.
Re: . by emenacinc: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2011
This is very embracing  that in this modern age they are providing this kind of service . We are also providing call center outsourcing service and call center service with better customer support . visit us if you are interested to have better customer support.
http://www.emenac.com/outsourcing/call_centre_service/
Re: . by Pukkah: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2011
Why are you blaming MTN for this? Isn't MTN different and distinct from CNSSL? There were also attempts, other than in the title, to suggest that the two companies are one and the same in the body of the write-up.

While I do not support exploitation of Nigerians due to the economic downturn which has made jobs scarce, it's better to state facts the way they are.

(1) (Reply)

s / Please Help A Sister / Working As A Sociologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.