Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Your Old School Study Habit Is Disastrous... Do These 5 Things Instead... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Your Old School Study Habit Is Disastrous... Do These 5 Things Instead... (276 Views)

Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School / FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) / Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Old School Study Habit Is Disastrous... Do These 5 Things Instead... by planetpgold(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Yesterday was Sallah and I hope you enjoyed everything that comes with it very well. The celebration is over, so you must get back to your studies and continue reading.

So, a word of advice I have for you that is writing the ICAN Exams, regardless of your age, is not to get overwhelmed with plans to study for 8, 10, or 12 hours at a strength.

If someone tells you that’s the only way to do it, they’re wrong. They are not only wrong, you’ll set yourself up for weeks and months of exhaustion, brain fatigue, lack of motivation, feeling anxious and despondent, by following their advice.

So don’t go down that path. Be kinder to your brain.

Having a solid study plan will be key. Here are 5 things to think about as you make a plan that’s right for you.

1. Commit to accomplishing one study goal a day: The best way to get your mind focused on what’s important to successfully prepare for exams is to start the day with a question,

2. Prioritize your studies: That is, start with those topics that are tasking and require more concentration.

3. Divide your day into short study periods: For most efficient studying, you don’t need to be sitting at your desk for hours. Use a timer to better manage your study session.

4. Avoid Social media and other distractions: Don’t let random things control your day. If you’ve ever found yourself checking Instagram, TikTok, WhatsApp, etc for a few minutes and then realized that two hours flew by, you know what distractions can do to your day.

5. Write things down to boost memory. Don’t study passively. Taking notes as you’re reading improves your brain's cognitive skills, makes retention of information easier and boosts memory.

Want to pass your November diet exams? Get started now with your ICAN Accredited Simplified and Comprehensive lecture videos plus questions and answers. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

...to get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos and Q&A while sands of time are still in your favour.

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

English Language And Literature Master Thesis Topics Of All Time / Why To Study At Victoria University Of Barbados? / Ghana University Teachers Begin Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.