Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning (73517 Views)

Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Chinny024(f): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

This is called dokono in Ghana and it's better than all Nigeria meals I tell u

My husband, a Yoruba man always confesses
that my food is something else

kiss
Is that stew and moi moi?...
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by goldman777: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2021
It's tasteless and sour apart from the fried fish that food is thrash health wise fermented food like dokunu is good but taste I'll score it 0 grin
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by youngmoney4me(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Who cases
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Bluntemperor: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

kiss

Are you serious at all?
Did I hear you say ' all Nigeria meals' or slip of tongue?
Have you eaten the real Ijebu Ikokore,with all delicacy of meat,fish and bush-meat coiled together?
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by ericuzor(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn Ghanaians got great and tasty foods... My mom was born there so she cooks some of their meals for us.... Your husband's lucky...
Ghana don't have food I have lived there
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by perdollar(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2021
Idiot OP. It's ds concoction that killed John Attahmills. Is Nigeria ur mate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by WaffenSS(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

kiss

This incongruous medley of disharmonious food items that's guaranteed severe food poisoning is what you call better than any Nigerian food?

Just admit that you're trying to kill the poor fella.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by seyz91(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2021
cheesy
Bluntguy:
This live fish and fresh onions is better than Nigerian food? That man must be under a spell.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

kiss

It’s actually a top delicacy in Ghana. Guys please do you know any Ghana restaurants in Lagos, Port Harcourt? And please this meal is never better than Nigerian meals, that’s an insult.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by sniper77(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2021
Na Kenkey wey be fermented maize with stew,shitto,fried fish,titus sardine and fried egg better pass all nigerian meals.Your husband dey suffer sifia pains with dat kain food.

Ordinary fried alaran fish or smoked fish and garri still better pass that food wey u serve your husband.

Prepare pounded yam with egusi/ogbono/ofe onugbu/oha/ofe nsala/ofe owerri/fisherman soup/edikang ikong/efo riro/obe eweta/afang soup with the ideal obstacles just to mention a few and your husband will confess he just ate a proper meal.

I no blame you sha cos una no get any soup wey pass groundnut soup,palmnut soup and light soup.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by cybriz82(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

kiss

Indomie generatin dn miss.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Stefaniz: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2021
Picture from the internet. I gat the prove. Lol
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by justifiedkay01: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2021
Wow this meal. I used to enjoy the delicious-sour taste of the processed corn with the very spicy fish stew. BEST ENJOYED HOT
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by SmilingImabong: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2021
tongue
Aggressively poor men can afford this food.
Wish him well jare
Juliusmalema2:

What makes him lucky? Food? What about if he is aggressively poor?
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by mapet: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

kiss

We hear you....

He has lied to you to make you feel good. That contraption on display, is that food?
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Anazp: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2021
CharisEleos:
Wow! I remember this thing back in the days in ikoyi. Kankay.

We buy it from some Ghanaian women at awolowo road every night.

The fish and the fried pepper was my favorite. At a point they introduced okra to the sauce. It was also cool.

Then you'll hear. Kam en ten de pepe. grin lol..

ikoyi or costain?
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Safemoon: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Chai see the kind of food igboho will miss, he will so much love kuje watery bean.

Even kuje food is far better than thoes you eat in your house . The 31k5 they pay you can't get you a decent ewa and bread once a day.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Safemoon: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2021
The guy said Nigeria food maybe he ment Yoruba food because areal Igbo man will not see ugba or nkwobi and eat this .
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Blackdisciple(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2021
Lolz ....!

Better than all Nigeria meals.
Maybe you are blinded by the loaf of something like bread and something like fried egg and the microwaved fishes.
Because for sure you did not roast those fish same morning... Talk true...
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by na2016: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2021
Bluntguy:
This live fish and fresh onions is better than Nigerian food? That man must be under a spell.

I tell you. Serious spell oo
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by emmnprince(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

What makes him lucky? Food? What about if he is aggressively poor?

The woman will cover up his poverty by supporting him aggressively until he rise up.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Monogamy: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Chai, see shito oo.. I miss am papa
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Babara1994(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn Ghanaians got great and tasty foods... My mom was born there so she cooks some of their meals for us.... Your husband's lucky...
My Dutch neighbours won't allow me ti laugh at you grin
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by RPG2020(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Na who carry this yamayama come front door
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=Firstinline post=103966146][/quote]

Yeah you're right. Okotiebor is behind AP filling station at awolowo road.

I don't know where this women moved to now though.

1 Like

Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Mutemenot(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2021
Ghostrye:
Post the one you cooked, not the one you took off SM
and also, other than the fish and the eggs, what is that stew made up of and what is that stuff that looks like bread

2 weeks old over cooked stew be that wink
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Babe please, where is the surest place to get it in Lagos? I know say you sabi road well. cheesy

If you go to obalende, you should be able to get. Around Dordan barracks. Or Dolphin Estate side at night. Those are the places you can still find such. Hopefully.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Maj196(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2021
This sour food is better than our food. Madam no make i woz you slap.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by oxsyoo9: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

kiss
the meal is good,but na money kill am.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by Heroesworths(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2021
One man food another man poison.
I have friends that love this food like mad.
They lured me into it on time like that, the experience I will never forget.

I nearly emptied all the water in my body as my body reacted negatively to halve cooked stew.

I will never eat dokunu again in my life.
Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by nicedaddy(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2021
Am so much in love with this food. How i wish my woman can make this food. Its so delicious

Preciousgirl:

kiss

1 Like

Re: What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning by emmnprince(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2021
rowland545:
I'm fighting d urge not to say something else...ur welcom

grin Urge wrestler o kare! We hope the urge won't give you smackdown las las on top Wunmi matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.