Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Has Anybody Who Studied Sslt In Uni or Poly Tried To Apply To The Army?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Anybody Who Studied Sslt In Uni or Poly Tried To Apply To The Army?? (141 Views)

He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Who Studied Sslt In Uni or Poly Tried To Apply To The Army?? by PROVERBZ(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hey. So, I'm currently doing this course 'industrial chemistry and petroleum technology' at the university. Its under the sslt (science laboratory technology banner). It's a five years professional course, we graduate with a bEng not Bsc.
I know most university don't do it, even at mine it was recently accredited. Sslt is a course u will find people doing mostly in the polytechnics.
I want to know if any body has studied any sslt course and if they where able to apply for direct short service into any of the armed forces.
I have done my own research but I did not come out with any thing. I did not see sslt among the course one could apply to.

And most importantly did u study sslt in the university or polytechnic.

Thank you.

Cc. Lalasticlala if you could move to front page sslt people are hard to find.

(1) (Reply)

Just How To Boost Focus And Clarity In Your Life / Enquiry / Bath Bomb Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.