Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby (1109 Views)

9.5month Old Male GSD For Sale / Gold, My 5month Old Rot Wee Every Little Seconds / A Year And 5month Old Female Caucasian(sold sold) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by achobs: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
I am a new dog owner, I got Bobby when he was 8wks, he just turned 5mths last week. Pls gurus in the house what can u say about his breed? He has taken 3 shots already. Is bobby ok for his age? Dying for your inputs, thanks

Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nice pup,but did you bother to ask for parent's pic .....it'll help a lot to identify the dog
Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by achobs: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
RYEOFARMS:
Nice pup,but did you bother to ask for parent's pic .....it'll help a lot to identify the dog

This is the only pic I have and not showing much of the mum,lost the other pics and also contact with the owner

Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by Walekennel: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fine dog bobby is caucasian mix gsd
Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by olamirewaju6190: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by Geepee77(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
achobs:
I am a new dog owner, I got Bobby when he was 8wks, he just turned 5mths last week. Pls gurus in the house what can u say about his breed? He has taken 3 shots already. Is bobby ok for his age? Dying for your inputs, thanks

Your dog is GSD mix Caucasian... But more of GSD. Cos even the mom is GSD mix.
Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by sholay2011(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mixed like others have said but the dog looks good.
Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by Haroldjunior: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
This is a mix mix mix mix mix mix mix gsd with God knows what
Was this derogatory comment really necessary. You can see that he obviously loves the dog. You just had to come and over-exaggerate the whole thing... stop doing that bro. That’s a lovely pup you’ve got OP! Prolly a GSD mix CO.
Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Haroldjunior:

Was this derogatory comment really necessary. You can see that he obviously loves the dog. You just had to come and over-exaggerate the whole thing... stop doing that bro. That’s a lovely pup you’ve got OP! Prolly a GSD mix CO.

Just leave Ola biko,i thought I was the only one that noticed,he's been like that all around...He's either always complaining/condemning the dog physique,the last .time he did so and I spoke up,he was trying to teach me English grin lolz....
Unknown to him,when you criticize a dog (most especially an inexperienced/new dog owner) he/she might end up neglecting/abandoning the dog which could lead to the dog's abuse and sometimes death,indirectly you have contributed to the dog's abuse.

1 Like

Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by Haroldjunior: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

Just leave Ola biko,i thought I was the only one that noticed,he's been like that all around...He's either always complaining/condemning the dog physique,the last ...time he did so and I spoke up,he was trying to teach me English grin lolz....
Unknown to him,when you criticize a dog (most especially an inexperienced/new dog owner) he/she might end up neglecting/abandoning the dog which could lead to the dog's abuse and sometimes death,indirectly you have contributed to the dog's abuse.
I just tire o bro. Fine puppy like this, na im e write “mix” like 7 times for o.
Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by olamirewaju6190: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't be annoyed bro, Ur dog is beautiful.. Apologies.
Re: My 5month Old Puppy: Bobby by achobs: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
Don't be annoyed bro, Ur dog is
beautiful.. Apologies.

Thanks bro, I ain't one bit upset, if the other PHD dog breeder dude likes let him write mix mix a billion times.

I appreciate everyone for their kind and matured responses, I even had to show my wifey, thanks once again nice being here

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need A Male Boerboel Stud For Mating In Abeokuta / Lhasa Apso Pups Loading Up To Leave Their My Kennel / Little Child Playing With Dangerous Viper Pet Snake Without Getting Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.