Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Which Business Did You Started And Haven't Regretted Till Date - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Did You Started And Haven't Regretted Till Date (649 Views)

Mai Bornu To Emefiele: Indigenous CBN Governors Till Date / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / Naira - Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Did You Started And Haven't Regretted Till Date by FunnyDude(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Here is a counter thread to this highly engaging thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6653823/which-business-did-regret-starting

So... Which business have you started that looking back, you're so grateful of starting it.

Mine was freelancing though. It gave me millions (thousands of USD) .

Lalasticlala
Seun

Front page please , let help someone going through hard times

CC: Samwash
Re: Which Business Did You Started And Haven't Regretted Till Date by Elliotwealth1(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Hello there
Please can you tell me more about freelancing, i really want to learn so i can earn more income
Re: Which Business Did You Started And Haven't Regretted Till Date by Brexxit(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Which Business Did You Started And Haven't Regretted Till Date by Chronicgenius: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2021

I dey come fess
Re: Which Business Did You Started And Haven't Regretted Till Date by FunnyDude(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Elliotwealth1:
Hello there
Please can you tell me more about freelancing, i really want to learn so i can earn more income

Send a pm
Re: Which Business Did You Started And Haven't Regretted Till Date by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

Send a pm
I sent you a pm too

(1) (Reply)

Verified Paypal Account With Plenty Activity Needed / How To Handle FUND TRANSFER/DEPOSIT Transactions Professionally And Avoid Loss. / I Trade My GBP @ NGN 800+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.